The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8810
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by BlueSpark » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:51 pm

What's the payout structure btw?
Not that I'll be winning any, obviously.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17974
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by ssjsa » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:30 pm

fling wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:34 pm
As I have received £230 for the comp I think a good split for the prizes would be £140,£65 & £25 for first, second and third respectively.
Fling

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
Bumped for Sparky.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8810
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by BlueSpark » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:47 pm

Lovely. Thought I had seen it before.
A pony for finishing third. Nice.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Simrew
Pub Champion
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 am

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by Simrew » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:00 pm

Nearly forgot to predict. Heads in shed. Good luck people

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7967
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:04 pm

fling wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:12 pm
All
see attached for prediction selection for this afternoon and evening along with a table following the completion of yesterday's games.

Also payouts will be as follows
1st £135
2nd £65
3rd £30

I think this is reasonably fair and hopefully meets with the approval of dbg.
Quoted for those who can actually win it. And because John quoted the earlier post with the wrong amounts on. :D

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7967
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:06 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:47 pm
Lovely. Thought I had seen it before.
A pony for finishing third. Nice.
£30 actually.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17974
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by ssjsa » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:07 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:04 pm
fling wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:12 pm
All
see attached for prediction selection for this afternoon and evening along with a table following the completion of yesterday's games.

Also payouts will be as follows
1st £135
2nd £65
3rd £30

I think this is reasonably fair and hopefully meets with the approval of dbg.
Quoted for those who can actually win it. And because John quoted the earlier post with the wrong amounts on. :D
Thank you for that David. :grin:
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

fling
Superleague Player
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by fling » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:14 pm

See below for the spread of predictions for tonight.
I will probably ignore the bottom one as cannot follow simple instructions as to not swap names around. This individual has not predicted in any of the previous rounds so not going to affect anything.
This is up to and including simrew plus bluespark's prediction which was private messaged.
Attachments
Worlds Final.PNG
Worlds Final.PNG (8.9 KiB) Viewed 713 times

ChrisW
International
Posts: 24995
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:06 pm

Nobody went for 7-0?
Was going to but then had 2nd thoughts.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7967
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:26 pm

fling wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:14 pm
See below for the spread of predictions for tonight.
I will probably ignore the bottom one as cannot follow simple instructions as to not swap names around. This individual has not predicted in any of the previous rounds so not going to affect anything.
This is up to and including simrew plus bluespark's prediction which was private messaged.
So some bellend predicted for just the final and decided to switch the format of the template when they did it?

Sweet merciful feck.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 24995
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:30 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:26 pm
fling wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:14 pm
See below for the spread of predictions for tonight.
I will probably ignore the bottom one as cannot follow simple instructions as to not swap names around. This individual has not predicted in any of the previous rounds so not going to affect anything.
This is up to and including simrew plus bluespark's prediction which was private messaged.
So some bellend predicted for just the final and decided to switch the format of the template when they did it?

Sweet merciful feck.
Almost as bad as some bellend putting in their entry late and demanding it is accepted :)

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61086
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by Ginge » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:33 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
fling wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:14 pm
See below for the spread of predictions for tonight.
I will probably ignore the bottom one as cannot follow simple instructions as to not swap names around. This individual has not predicted in any of the previous rounds so not going to affect anything.
This is up to and including simrew plus bluespark's prediction which was private messaged.
So some bellend predicted for just the final and decided to switch the format of the template when they did it?

Sweet merciful feck.
Leave Oche alone!

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7967
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:34 pm

Ginge wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
fling wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:14 pm
See below for the spread of predictions for tonight.
I will probably ignore the bottom one as cannot follow simple instructions as to not swap names around. This individual has not predicted in any of the previous rounds so not going to affect anything.
This is up to and including simrew plus bluespark's prediction which was private messaged.
So some bellend predicted for just the final and decided to switch the format of the template when they did it?

Sweet merciful feck.
Leave Oche alone!
Oche will be along shortly to claim it was on purpose. :D

fling
Superleague Player
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by fling » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:56 pm

Attached is the table after the final.
Highest Finish was 129
Smith Average was 95.29
MVG Average was 102.21

First is hamo, 2nd is bluespark and joint third are gm180 and mik252. However gm180 was not included for the cash prize.

Can the 3 winners pm there bank details and I will forward the cash asap?

Thanks for taking part.
Attachments
Table after Tuesday 01-01.xlsm
(38.07 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

hamo
Steady Sixties
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:29 am

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by hamo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:00 pm

Cheers for all the effort and work you put in to running it Fling..added some interest and a wee win bonus :headbang:

PM on its way

User avatar
Simrew
Pub Champion
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 am

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by Simrew » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:02 pm

Congrats fellas.

Big thanks to Fling for running it.

andytdog79
Brass Darts
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:53 pm

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by andytdog79 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:25 pm

Well done to the 3 winners & thanks fling for running a great comp! Enjoy the trophy for a year Hamo because I’m having it next year! 😉

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8810
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by BlueSpark » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:47 am

Well well, nowhere near a set of darts.
But when there's cash involved.....
Thanks Fling for your efforts, excellently run and brilliant updates.
Well done to the other two winners.
And me. If only it had gone one more set.
IMG_1042.PNG
IMG_1042.PNG (107.14 KiB) Viewed 623 times
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

DAVEBR
The Ton Club
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:56 am

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by DAVEBR » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:29 am

Well done to the winners and thanks to fling for organising - Excellent updates throughout, much appreciated

mik252
The Ton Club
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Re: The 2019 PDC World Championship Prediction Competition-HOMEPAGE

Post by mik252 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:30 am

A very nice surprise, I was miles off after the first two rounds. Congrats to the other winners and a big thanks to fling for running the comp, I really enjoyed it.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”