Tickets

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Toearnuk81
Feather Flights
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:31 pm

Tickets

Post by Toearnuk81 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:33 pm

Hi, I'm desperately looking for table tickets for the worlds next Saturday 22nd Dec, afternoon session. Where is the best place to get some? Any ideas? Thanks


Toearnuk81
Feather Flights
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: Tickets

Post by Toearnuk81 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Unfortunately nothing suitable on either Zapp :-(

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7233
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Tickets

Post by DavidOwen67 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Google is your friend.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23571
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Tickets

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:15 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 pm
Google is your friend.
Well you certainly aren't........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

fling
Superleague Player
Posts: 1171
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: Tickets

Post by fling » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Toearnuk81 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:33 pm
Hi, I'm desperately looking for table tickets for the worlds next Saturday 22nd Dec, afternoon session. Where is the best place to get some? Any ideas? Thanks
I know of tier seats available at a reasonable price. Table seats are pretty pricey on Viagogo.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23571
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Tickets

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Toearnuk81 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:33 pm
Hi, I'm desperately looking for table tickets for the worlds next Saturday 22nd Dec, afternoon session. Where is the best place to get some? Any ideas? Thanks
Save your cash and watch the real world darts in January, get amongst serious dart fans who appreciate the game or are you just after a hooligan party atmosphere?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 59519
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Tickets

Post by Ginge » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:48 pm

How would that "save cash"? Wouldn't it actually cost more? ;)

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23571
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Tickets

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Ginge wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:48 pm
How would that "save cash"? Wouldn't it actually cost more? ;)
No....by the time you spent £30.00 on cheap larger to throw around the place it would represent bad value for money. Quality not quantity remember that Ninge........I know some cheapskates save money by using urine but if he wants to sit at a table it is difficult to throw it uphill........not recommended, it's liable to splash back.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Dannyboy
International
Posts: 8788
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: Bedfordshire

Re: Tickets

Post by Dannyboy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:20 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:56 pm
Ginge wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:48 pm
How would that "save cash"? Wouldn't it actually cost more? ;)
No....by the time you spent £30.00 on cheap larger to throw around the place it would represent bad value for money. Quality not quantity remember that Ninge........I know some cheapskates save money by using urine but if he wants to sit at a table it is difficult to throw it uphill........not recommended, it's liable to splash back.
I hear Potter has it on special offer this year?

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 59519
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Tickets

Post by Ginge » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:21 pm

Dannyboy wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:20 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:56 pm
Ginge wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:48 pm
How would that "save cash"? Wouldn't it actually cost more? ;)
No....by the time you spent £30.00 on cheap larger to throw around the place it would represent bad value for money. Quality not quantity remember that Ninge........I know some cheapskates save money by using urine but if he wants to sit at a table it is difficult to throw it uphill........not recommended, it's liable to splash back.
I hear Potter has it on special offer this year?
At his age it's probably free flowing on tap, tbf.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7233
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Tickets

Post by DavidOwen67 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:27 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:56 pm
No....by the time you spent £30.00 on cheap larger to throw around the place it would represent bad value for money. Quality not quantity remember that Ninge........I know some cheapskates save money by using urine but if he wants to sit at a table it is difficult to throw it uphill........not recommended, it's liable to splash back.
Larger. FFS.

Alan Casey
Brass Darts
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Re: Tickets

Post by Alan Casey » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:04 pm

I have 3 good table seats for this Wednesday lunchtime if anyone is interested, face value. Can courier today/tomorrow (at latest) (bought lunchtime rather than 7.30 in error!). PM if interested.

Toearnuk81
Feather Flights
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: Tickets

Post by Toearnuk81 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:18 pm

Managed to get tickets, wanted 3 but had to buy 6, so if anyone wants 3 tickets to this Saturday afternoon's session let me know, £100 each and I'm losing a chunk on that :banghead:

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 59519
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Tickets

Post by Ginge » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:22 pm

£100 each?

You are aware the face value of them for that session are £41 plus booking fee? Good luck :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

How much did you actually pay each for them?!?!

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8086
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Tickets

Post by BlueSpark » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:25 pm

It's a no from me.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7233
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Tickets

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:42 pm

Offer stands at a two-bob watch for the 3.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8086
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Tickets

Post by BlueSpark » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:04 am

Any luck flogging the £41 tickets for a ton each yet?
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23571
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Tickets

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:49 am

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:27 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:56 pm
No....by the time you spent £30.00 on cheap larger to throw around the place it would represent bad value for money. Quality not quantity remember that Ninge........I know some cheapskates save money by using urine but if he wants to sit at a table it is difficult to throw it uphill........not recommended, it's liable to splash back.
Larger. FFS.
That's how it's pronounced.......don't get taken in by the establishment.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23571
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Tickets

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:50 am

Want's three tickets but had to buy six.........mmmmmm.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”