PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Post Reply
User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23739
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by ChrisW » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:42 am


User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 59522
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by Ginge » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:44 am

Time for them to take the logical step up to hardcore pornography, imo.

User avatar
Stranbougie
The Ton Club
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 am

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by Stranbougie » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:48 am

Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:44 am
Time for them to take the logical step up to hardcore pornography, imo.
+1 .

Post of the year already.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 59522
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by Ginge » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:50 am

Stranbougie wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:48 am
Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:44 am
Time for them to take the logical step up to hardcore pornography, imo.
+1 .

Post of the year already.
Don't see why not, Frances Honselaar did it with some success.

PVDarts501
Steady Sixties
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by PVDarts501 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:54 am

Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:50 am
Stranbougie wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:48 am
Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:44 am
Time for them to take the logical step up to hardcore pornography, imo.
+1 .

Post of the year already.
Don't see why not, Frances Honselaar did it with some success.
No Mieke de Boer was the lady who starred in the Playboy

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23739
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by ChrisW » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:03 pm

PVDarts501 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:54 am
Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:50 am
Stranbougie wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:48 am
Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:44 am
Time for them to take the logical step up to hardcore pornography, imo.
+1 .

Post of the year already.
Don't see why not, Frances Honselaar did it with some success.
No Mieke de Boer was the lady who starred in the Playboy
Don't spoil his fantasy.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 59522
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by Ginge » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:05 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:03 pm
PVDarts501 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:54 am
Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:50 am
Stranbougie wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:48 am
Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:44 am
Time for them to take the logical step up to hardcore pornography, imo.
+1 .

Post of the year already.
Don't see why not, Frances Honselaar did it with some success.
No Mieke de Boer was the lady who starred in the Playboy
Don't spoil his fantasy.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23571
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:01 pm

No point in having them if they are not toppless anyway.......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

only85
Pub Champion
Posts: 792
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm
Location: rzeszow polska

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by only85 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:51 pm

topless darts on live tv, janet street porter take a bow !! memories of uk living

User avatar
Vriezzer
Steady Sixties
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by Vriezzer » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:49 pm

Another sad day for darts.
To survive, is to be victorious!

malcy93
The Ton Club
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by malcy93 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 pm

What is the event she is a walk on at tomorrow ?
There’s no PDC Europe event tomorrow is only European Q School and you don’t get walk ons there.

Seems to be some darts event on German TV. Is it PDC sanctioned ?

1205
The Ton Club
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:44 am

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by 1205 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:32 pm

malcy93 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 pm
What is the event she is a walk on at tomorrow ?
There’s no PDC Europe event tomorrow is only European Q School and you don’t get walk ons there.

Seems to be some darts event on German TV. Is it PDC sanctioned ?
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Promi-Darts-WM

It's a pro-am on German TV channel Pro 7.

Promi(nente) is German for celebrity.

malcy93
The Ton Club
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by malcy93 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:23 am

1205 wrote:
malcy93 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 pm
What is the event she is a walk on at tomorrow ?
There’s no PDC Europe event tomorrow is only European Q School and you don’t get walk ons there.

Seems to be some darts event on German TV. Is it PDC sanctioned ?
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Promi-Darts-WM

It's a pro-am on German TV channel Pro 7.

Promi(nente) is German for celebrity.
So not really a PDC event rather a made for TV special.

Also the German TV seemed much more relaxed having walk on girls than UK.

Still thinks in ridiculous you ban walk on girls but the PDC still have those girls in skimpy outfits in the colours of the sponsors dancing on stage. What’s the point of them except eye candy.

1205
The Ton Club
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:44 am

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by 1205 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:11 am

malcy93 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:23 am
1205 wrote:
malcy93 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 pm
What is the event she is a walk on at tomorrow ?
There’s no PDC Europe event tomorrow is only European Q School and you don’t get walk ons there.

Seems to be some darts event on German TV. Is it PDC sanctioned ?
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Promi-Darts-WM

It's a pro-am on German TV channel Pro 7.

Promi(nente) is German for celebrity.
So not really a PDC event rather a made for TV special.

Also the German TV seemed much more relaxed having walk on girls than UK.

Still thinks in ridiculous you ban walk on girls but the PDC still have those girls in skimpy outfits in the colours of the sponsors dancing on stage. What’s the point of them except eye candy.
They're dancers so that makes it OK, apparently.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7250
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:56 am

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:42 am
Image

User avatar
Vriezzer
Steady Sixties
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by Vriezzer » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:05 am

malcy93 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:23 am
1205 wrote:
malcy93 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 pm
What is the event she is a walk on at tomorrow ?
There’s no PDC Europe event tomorrow is only European Q School and you don’t get walk ons there.

Seems to be some darts event on German TV. Is it PDC sanctioned ?
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Promi-Darts-WM

It's a pro-am on German TV channel Pro 7.

Promi(nente) is German for celebrity.
So not really a PDC event rather a made for TV special.

Also the German TV seemed much more relaxed having walk on girls than UK.

Still thinks in ridiculous you ban walk on girls but the PDC still have those girls in skimpy outfits in the colours of the sponsors dancing on stage. What’s the point of them except eye candy.
In The Netherlands and Germany it's not a problem at all. Don't know about Germany, but in the Netherlands even some nude content hardly bothers anyone. Same applies to swearing.
To survive, is to be victorious!

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7250
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Europe axe walk-on girls

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:07 am

Vriezzer wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:05 am
malcy93 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:23 am
1205 wrote:
malcy93 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 pm
What is the event she is a walk on at tomorrow ?
There’s no PDC Europe event tomorrow is only European Q School and you don’t get walk ons there.

Seems to be some darts event on German TV. Is it PDC sanctioned ?
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Promi-Darts-WM

It's a pro-am on German TV channel Pro 7.

Promi(nente) is German for celebrity.
So not really a PDC event rather a made for TV special.

Also the German TV seemed much more relaxed having walk on girls than UK.

Still thinks in ridiculous you ban walk on girls but the PDC still have those girls in skimpy outfits in the colours of the sponsors dancing on stage. What’s the point of them except eye candy.
In The Netherlands and Germany it's not a problem at all. Don't know about Germany, but in the Netherlands even some nude content hardly bothers anyone. Same applies to swearing.
Bollocks.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”