2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
teddybreak
Steady Sixties
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:04 am

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by teddybreak » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:45 pm

COngrats to the winners!

Thanks to ChrisW for running the competition and Red Dragon for their generosity!

MrLil8
The Ton Club
Posts: 330
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by MrLil8 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Congrats to the winners, and to Chris who did a top job running it.

User avatar
JOEY
Pub Champion
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by JOEY » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Woohoo thanks Chris blinding comp, thanks red Dragon, well done ssja too !!!!!

User avatar
foggy
Superleague Player
Posts: 1367
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 am
Location: Notts

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by foggy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Well done all the participants, winners, organizer, and the sponsor for the prizes

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7488
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by DavidOwen67 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:45 pm

Cheers Chris.
Good work.
Thanks to all the entrants who didn't post in any other threads. You make this place what it is.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 24352
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:36 pm

Both addresses and choice of darts received from the winners. Will send them off to Red Dragon.

User avatar
SAFC
Steady Sixties
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by SAFC » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:45 pm

well done winners and well done chris well ran

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17120
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by ssjsa » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Just received these Knight 1 darts in the post.

Thanks to Reddragondarts for a speedy delivery.

Will give them a throw this afternoon and do a write up on Tuesday once I have had a chance to use them for a few days.
Attachments
20190117_115950.jpg
20190117_115950.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 360 times
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8438
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by BlueSpark » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm
Just received these Knight 1 darts in the post.

Thanks to Reddragondarts for a speedy delivery.

Will give them a throw this afternoon and do a write up on Tuesday once I have had a chance to use them for a few days.
John rubbing it in the posters faces who did not win a set of darts, there
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

ChrisW
International
Posts: 24352
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by ChrisW » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:19 pm

That was quick. Jolly well done Royal Mail.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17120
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by ssjsa » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:36 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm
Just received these Knight 1 darts in the post.

Thanks to Reddragondarts for a speedy delivery.

Will give them a throw this afternoon and do a write up on Tuesday once I have had a chance to use them for a few days.
John rubbing it in the posters faces who did not win a set of darts, there
Absolutely not. If that was my intent I would have posted Look what I won and you didn't. Get it up ye. ;-)

Oh and by the way Sparky, get it up ye. :grin:
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7488
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by DavidOwen67 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:01 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm
Just received these Knight 1 darts in the post.

Thanks to Reddragondarts for a speedy delivery.

Will give them a throw this afternoon and do a write up on Tuesday once I have had a chance to use them for a few days.
John rubbing it in the posters faces who did not win a set of darts, there
The other entrants won't be reading or posting now the comp is over.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 24352
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by ChrisW » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:20 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:01 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm
Just received these Knight 1 darts in the post.

Thanks to Reddragondarts for a speedy delivery.

Will give them a throw this afternoon and do a write up on Tuesday once I have had a chance to use them for a few days.
John rubbing it in the posters faces who did not win a set of darts, there
The other entrants won't be reading or posting now the comp is over.
I would hope not we announced the winners ages ago.
They have already received their prizes.

fling
Superleague Player
Posts: 1255
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by fling » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:26 am

Well done to the winner and thanks for running the comp.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17120
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by ssjsa » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:29 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:20 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:01 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm
Just received these Knight 1 darts in the post.

Thanks to Reddragondarts for a speedy delivery.

Will give them a throw this afternoon and do a write up on Tuesday once I have had a chance to use them for a few days.
John rubbing it in the posters faces who did not win a set of darts, there
The other entrants won't be reading or posting now the comp is over.
I would hope not we announced the winners ages ago.
They have already received their prizes.
Has taken me 6 weeks but finally hit my first 180 with the Knight 26g darts I won.
Attachments
20190304_174713.jpg
20190304_174713.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 142 times
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

Bomber
Brass Darts
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by Bomber » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:34 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm
Just received these Knight 1 darts in the post.

Thanks to Reddragondarts for a speedy delivery.

Will give them a throw this afternoon and do a write up on Tuesday once I have had a chance to use them for a few days.
John rubbing it in the posters faces who did not win a set of darts, there
Crikey, I hope it won't be classed as double rubbing it in if I post a pic of a max with the darts I've won in the UK comp before the postie even finishes his round when he delivers them :)

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 6279
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by Garry Murphy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:35 pm

good job you posted the picture for those who dont know what a 180 looks like
Image

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17120
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by ssjsa » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:35 pm
good job you posted the picture for those who dont know what a 180 looks like
Good evening to the poster known as Garry Murphy. How are ye.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

ChrisW
International
Posts: 24352
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by ChrisW » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:42 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:40 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:35 pm
good job you posted the picture for those who dont know what a 180 looks like
Good evening to the poster known as Garry Murphy. How are ye.
A bit hot under the collar it seems :darts

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17120
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Championship Competition - Results - sponsored by Red Dragon Darts

Post by ssjsa » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:49 pm

Bomber wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:34 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm
Just received these Knight 1 darts in the post.

Thanks to Reddragondarts for a speedy delivery.

Will give them a throw this afternoon and do a write up on Tuesday once I have had a chance to use them for a few days.
John rubbing it in the posters faces who did not win a set of darts, there
Crikey, I hope it won't be classed as double rubbing it in if I post a pic of a max with the darts I've won in the UK comp before the postie even finishes his round when he delivers them :)
Joking aside, I am pretty poor and my usual average is circa 42, but probably hit a 180 every 2 weeks with my old darts. Am going to stick with these Knight darts I won, and hopefully will not take me another 6 weeks to hit my second. :grin:

Most winners on the forum will probably hit a 180 on the first day they use their prize, but I am well below the standard of the vast, vast majority of the forum members. :grin:
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”