Forum merger

Heard a rumour? - Post it here

Are you in favour of tsod and df merging into one uber-forum?

Poll runs till Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:25 pm

Yes
17
29%
No
41
71%
 
Total votes: 58

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 16515
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Forum merger

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Blue Steel wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:57 pm
Why don’t you look next time you’re lurking?
With the greatest of respect Liam, why don't you go forth and multiply. ;-)
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

Blue Steel
Feather Flights
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by Blue Steel » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Thehateful180 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pm
Blue Steel wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:57 pm
Why don’t you look next time you’re lurking?
Cracking dipmomacy skills there.
What?

daveboygreen
Superleague Player
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:56 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:10 pm
The Cat wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:29 am
Can you just keep David Owen here and ban him from df?

That's the way ahead.
We would work something out mate
As a matter of interest, what were the results of this poll on your own forum?
[/quote

The 11 that voted yes on here voted yes over there

Blue Steel
Feather Flights
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by Blue Steel » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:01 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pm
Blue Steel wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:57 pm
Why don’t you look next time you’re lurking?
With the greatest of respect Liam, why don't you go forth and multiply. ;-)
Some fraggle accidentally banned my main account, so I had no choice.
Last edited by BlueSpark on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Say goodbye to this account.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7216
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Forum merger

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Blue Steel wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 pm
If the fora did merge at least Nick might make sure it works.
Hi Sprocket.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 16515
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Forum merger

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:13 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:02 pm
Blue Steel wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 pm
If the fora did merge at least Nick might make sure it works.
Hi Sprocket.
It wasn't Sprocket.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 3596
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Me and Nikki are very tight. It wouldn't be the massive upheaval that some are fearing.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 16515
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Forum merger

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:38 pm

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:29 pm
Me and Nikki are very tight. It wouldn't be the massive upheaval that some are fearing.
He did say that you were tight as a ducks arse me duck, when it came to buying your round. :grin:

Let it go Ben, it will never happen.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 3596
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:21 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:38 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:29 pm
Me and Nikki are very tight. It wouldn't be the massive upheaval that some are fearing.
He did say that you were tight as a ducks arse me duck, when it came to buying your round. :grin:

Let it go Ben, it will never happen.
We'll see.

A little section for df style content that you could make private if you so desire would be easy to do.

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5870
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by Garry Murphy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:57 pm

voted no.

TSoD is not that desperate for the 6 df members who post here anyway :DDD:
Image

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7216
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Forum merger

Post by DavidOwen67 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:54 am

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:13 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:02 pm
Blue Steel wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 pm
If the fora did merge at least Nick might make sure it works.
Hi Sprocket.
It wasn't Sprocket.
It was a Liam Morris multiple. I know.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8057
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Forum merger

Post by BlueSpark » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:20 am

A 72% no so far, there
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 3596
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:46 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:20 am
A 72% no so far, there
Closer than expected

J Y Kelly
The Ton Club
Posts: 470
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:16 am

Re: Forum merger

Post by J Y Kelly » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:38 pm

WILLIES!!!!
There's a homo fae Fife whom plays the game
and oh what a bummer , Stevie's the name
No man sais he , shall stand in his way
He'll make them bend over, because he is a gay

mshaw2
Superleague Player
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by mshaw2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm

As long as swearing is allowed, SSJSA is removed as a mod, and the punters section is closed to the poor people (DBG for example), then it's a yes.

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 3596
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:25 pm

mshaw2 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm
As long as swearing is allowed, SSJSA is removed as a mod, and the punters section is closed to the poor people (DBG for example), then it's a yes.
A small reshuffle would be implemented.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 16515
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Forum merger

Post by ssjsa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:27 pm

The last 4 posts are entirely indicative of why this would never happen. :omg:

Will leave the thread up for another 30 minutes to let the df contingent post their pish, then will consign the thread to the Graveyard. ;-)
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29149
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by nikkiboy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:09 pm

J Y Kelly wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:38 pm
WILLIES!!!!
Seeing as the team we play for are nicknamed the willies I see no issues with this post
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

thelad1985
Pub Champion
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 am

Re: Forum merger

Post by thelad1985 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:32 pm

sproket pep darty - all good lads - like to see tsod slap them off the market - the pdc and their fans on tyrants - and as locke said - it is our moral duty to stop them - merge the forum

robson

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 3596
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: Forum merger

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:58 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:27 pm
The last 4 posts are entirely indicative of why this would never happen. :omg:

Will leave the thread up for another 30 minutes to let the df contingent post their pish, then will consign the thread to the Graveyard. ;-)
If Nick and Bluey are in favour we're good to go. I can become a mod and look after the df section.

Locked

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”