Basgooner - Don’t pick up the soap

We just wouldn't let em lie
Post Reply
el_ringo
County Player
Posts: 2357
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by el_ringo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:50 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:36 pm
O C wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:29 pm
Perhaps he'll get some leniency if he turns over his customer list. What are the DRM laws like in the UK?
Pretty draconian. Not at the point where they are arresting people for buying a DVD online yet.
We live in hope. ;-)
String em all up.
There are no offences for possession of copyright articles or of buying them.
The only offences are where it's done to cause loss to the copyright holder ie sharing them, selling them or playing them in public.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25006
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Basgooner

Post by ChrisW » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Thehateful180 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:42 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:25 pm
Nobody grassed him up. It's because he wasn't using the dark web.
Shows what you know mate. I have a LISTER suspects who might have grassed him up. But I narrowed it down to one, and he's pretty openly bragging about it elsewhere.
I hope it is a forum with more than 10 users.
Otherwise it is considered the darkweb.

User avatar
O C
Superleague Player
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 pm
Location: USA

Re: Basgooner

Post by O C » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:57 pm

el_ringo wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:50 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:36 pm
O C wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:29 pm
Perhaps he'll get some leniency if he turns over his customer list. What are the DRM laws like in the UK?
Pretty draconian. Not at the point where they are arresting people for buying a DVD online yet.
We live in hope. ;-)
String em all up.
There are no offences for possession of copyright articles or of buying them.
The only offences are where it's done to cause loss to the copyright holder ie sharing them, selling them or playing them in public.
Hmm, wonder if he still has some for sale then? I'd always thought about buying a few of his all-in-one collections :)

Thehateful180
Steady Sixties
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by Thehateful180 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:28 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:54 pm
Thehateful180 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:42 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:25 pm
Nobody grassed him up. It's because he wasn't using the dark web.
Shows what you know mate. I have a LISTER suspects who might have grassed him up. But I narrowed it down to one, and he's pretty openly bragging about it elsewhere.
I hope it is a forum with more than 10 users.
Otherwise it is considered the darkweb.
I wouldn't call dartsnutz the darkweb. Anyway, I won't cast aspersions on Basgooner. I once put my Tesco shopping in a bag for life and didn't pay for the bag. That makes me no better than him.

The darts community used to be safe in the knowledge that all the criminals were contained in on forum, but since darty ran doublefinish into the ground they have been spreading out. Sad.

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 663
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:43 am

Wasn't Richard "The Gruffalo" Sweatstain selling moody DVDs on his own personal Facebook page at one point? (when he wasn't begging people to give him a free washing machine, at any rate).

That shows the level of intelligence we're dealing with here.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29646
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:31 am

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:43 am
Wasn't Richard "The Gruffalo" Sweatstain selling moody DVDs on his own personal Facebook page at one point? (when he wasn't begging people to give him a free washing machine, at any rate).

That shows the level of intelligence we're dealing with here.
I still can't believe the washine machine request, the audacity!
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61104
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:35 am

Image
nikkiboy wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:31 am
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:43 am
Wasn't Richard "The Gruffalo" Sweatstain selling moody DVDs on his own personal Facebook page at one point? (when he wasn't begging people to give him a free washing machine, at any rate).

That shows the level of intelligence we're dealing with here.
I still can't believe the washine machine request, the audacity!
You should see the state of his house, hes selling stuff on Facebook Marketplace. Let me find it....

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61104
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:36 am

Here you go....

Image

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 663
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:56 am

Jesus wept. I've got 2 small kids and keeping the house tidy is an exercise in futility at the best of times, but that is Alkeresque in it's grottiness.
I notice a nice, shiny new washing machine in the background though......

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29646
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:51 am

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:56 am
Jesus wept. I've got 2 small kids and keeping the house tidy is an exercise in futility at the best of times, but that is Alkeresque in it's grottiness.
I notice a nice, shiny new washing machine in the background though......
:DDDD: :DDDD:

I suppose he's too busy working to tidy up.......
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23860
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Basgooner

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:44 pm

*******Stalker Alert******
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Case
Pub Champion
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 am

Re: Basgooner

Post by Case » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:53 pm

Ginge wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:36 am
Here you go....

Image
Still haven't found something positive to trigger your brain have you?

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25006
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Basgooner

Post by ChrisW » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:51 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Bet this is going to get some inches in The Rambling Blog.
:)
I'm off to do some ironing.
Quite some ranting inches. :DDD:

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29646
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by nikkiboy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:53 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:51 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Bet this is going to get some inches in The Rambling Blog.
:)
I'm off to do some ironing.
Quite some ranting inches. :DDD:
So it's you that reads it then!
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

thelad1985
Pub Champion
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 am

Re: Basgooner

Post by thelad1985 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:26 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:51 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Bet this is going to get some inches in The Rambling Blog.
:)
I'm off to do some ironing.
Quite some ranting inches. :DDD:
credible knows dick about darts - but youll keep on reading him - hes like wrestling smark marks - thinks he knows it all-

rosbon

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25006
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Basgooner

Post by ChrisW » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:38 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:53 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:51 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Bet this is going to get some inches in The Rambling Blog.
:)
I'm off to do some ironing.
Quite some ranting inches. :DDD:
So it's you that reads it then!
You get a nice section. :)

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29646
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by nikkiboy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:52 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:38 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:53 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:51 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Bet this is going to get some inches in The Rambling Blog.
:)
I'm off to do some ironing.
Quite some ranting inches. :DDD:
So it's you that reads it then!
You get a nice section. :)
Wimpy pigmy?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25006
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Basgooner

Post by ChrisW » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:53 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:52 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:38 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:53 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:51 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Bet this is going to get some inches in The Rambling Blog.
:)
I'm off to do some ironing.
Quite some ranting inches. :DDD:
So it's you that reads it then!
You get a nice section. :)
Wimpy pigmy?
Something like that. It's the mods darn it all the mods fault boo hoo.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29646
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by nikkiboy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:58 pm

Whilst he is having a pop at Basgooner's copyright theft did he happen to mention his own copyright theft, stealing copyrighted images and claiming them as his own work, even sticking his logo on them?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61104
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:25 pm


nikkiboy wrote:Whilst he is having a pop at Basgooner's copyright theft
At least you admit it was theft, fair play
We are making progress.

Post Reply

Return to “Classic Threads”