Basgooner - Don’t pick up the soap

We just wouldn't let em lie
User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29770
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:00 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:45 pm
Hang on Ginge didn't create the clip. Why are you even discussing it.
It's nice though to think that Zapp will jump to Ginge's defence over anything :3some:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61630
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:45 pm
Hang on Ginge didn't create the clip. Why are you even discussing it.
It's nice though to think that Zapp will jump to Ginge's defence over anything :3some:
Or you could reply to his last post in a sensible manner.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29770
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:45 pm
Hang on Ginge didn't create the clip. Why are you even discussing it.
It's nice though to think that Zapp will jump to Ginge's defence over anything :3some:
Or you could reply to his last post in a sensible manner.
There's a whole three or four paragraphs in response but it's going so far off topic and into the intricacies of copyright, fair use and monetisation involving legislation before and after the rules were relaxed/changed a few years ago, how you need to credit the copyright owner if you are claiming fair use and also how YouTube sometimes doesn't detect copyrighted material via it's content ID system if it's a short clip or has been incorporated into a frame. Can't be arsed because it in no way changes the principal or the argument.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61630
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:45 pm
Hang on Ginge didn't create the clip. Why are you even discussing it.
It's nice though to think that Zapp will jump to Ginge's defence over anything :3some:
Or you could reply to his last post in a sensible manner.
There's a whole three or four paragraphs in response but it's going so far off topic and into the intricacies of copyright, fair use and monetisation involving legislation before and after the rules were relaxed/changed a few years ago, how you need to credit the copyright owner if you are claiming fair use and also how YouTube sometimes doesn't detect copyrighted material via it's content ID system if it's a short clip or has been incorporated into a frame. Can't be arsed because it in no way changes the principal or the argument.
You mean the argument someone who was allowed to promote his illegal DVDs on here has appeared in Crown Court, pleaded guilty and will be sentenced in 11 days time?

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29770
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:28 pm

Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:45 pm
Hang on Ginge didn't create the clip. Why are you even discussing it.
It's nice though to think that Zapp will jump to Ginge's defence over anything :3some:
Or you could reply to his last post in a sensible manner.
There's a whole three or four paragraphs in response but it's going so far off topic and into the intricacies of copyright, fair use and monetisation involving legislation before and after the rules were relaxed/changed a few years ago, how you need to credit the copyright owner if you are claiming fair use and also how YouTube sometimes doesn't detect copyrighted material via it's content ID system if it's a short clip or has been incorporated into a frame. Can't be arsed because it in no way changes the principal or the argument.
You mean the argument someone who was allowed to promote his illegal DVDs on here has appeared in Crown Court, pleaded guilty and will be sentenced in 11 days time?
No I mean the truth, as in someone had a web link in his signature like you do which like yours linked to copyrighted material being broadcasted or distributed by someone who is not the owner of that copyright.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61630
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:35 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm
nikkiboy wrote: It's nice though to think that Zapp will jump to Ginge's defence over anything :3some:
Or you could reply to his last post in a sensible manner.
There's a whole three or four paragraphs in response but it's going so far off topic and into the intricacies of copyright, fair use and monetisation involving legislation before and after the rules were relaxed/changed a few years ago, how you need to credit the copyright owner if you are claiming fair use and also how YouTube sometimes doesn't detect copyrighted material via it's content ID system if it's a short clip or has been incorporated into a frame. Can't be arsed because it in no way changes the principal or the argument.
You mean the argument someone who was allowed to promote his illegal DVDs on here has appeared in Crown Court, pleaded guilty and will be sentenced in 11 days time?
No I mean the truth, as in someone had a web link in his signature like you do which like yours linked to copyrighted material being broadcasted or distributed by someone who is not the owner of that copyright.
Report me then and see if i appear in Crown Court.

ILAD
The Ton Club
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by ILAD » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:35 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm
Or you could reply to his last post in a sensible manner.
There's a whole three or four paragraphs in response but it's going so far off topic and into the intricacies of copyright, fair use and monetisation involving legislation before and after the rules were relaxed/changed a few years ago, how you need to credit the copyright owner if you are claiming fair use and also how YouTube sometimes doesn't detect copyrighted material via it's content ID system if it's a short clip or has been incorporated into a frame. Can't be arsed because it in no way changes the principal or the argument.
You mean the argument someone who was allowed to promote his illegal DVDs on here has appeared in Crown Court, pleaded guilty and will be sentenced in 11 days time?
No I mean the truth, as in someone had a web link in his signature like you do which like yours linked to copyrighted material being broadcasted or distributed by someone who is not the owner of that copyright.
Report me then and see if i appear in Crown Court.
Are you still crying?

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29770
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:45 pm

Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:35 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm
Or you could reply to his last post in a sensible manner.
There's a whole three or four paragraphs in response but it's going so far off topic and into the intricacies of copyright, fair use and monetisation involving legislation before and after the rules were relaxed/changed a few years ago, how you need to credit the copyright owner if you are claiming fair use and also how YouTube sometimes doesn't detect copyrighted material via it's content ID system if it's a short clip or has been incorporated into a frame. Can't be arsed because it in no way changes the principal or the argument.
You mean the argument someone who was allowed to promote his illegal DVDs on here has appeared in Crown Court, pleaded guilty and will be sentenced in 11 days time?
No I mean the truth, as in someone had a web link in his signature like you do which like yours linked to copyrighted material being broadcasted or distributed by someone who is not the owner of that copyright.
Report me then and see if i appear in Crown Court.
Why would I report you? You are not the one infringing copyright.

You really are struggling with this aren't you, do you want me to ask Oche to explain it to you?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61630
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:53 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:35 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 pm
nikkiboy wrote: There's a whole three or four paragraphs in response but it's going so far off topic and into the intricacies of copyright, fair use and monetisation involving legislation before and after the rules were relaxed/changed a few years ago, how you need to credit the copyright owner if you are claiming fair use and also how YouTube sometimes doesn't detect copyrighted material via it's content ID system if it's a short clip or has been incorporated into a frame. Can't be arsed because it in no way changes the principal or the argument.
You mean the argument someone who was allowed to promote his illegal DVDs on here has appeared in Crown Court, pleaded guilty and will be sentenced in 11 days time?
No I mean the truth, as in someone had a web link in his signature like you do which like yours linked to copyrighted material being broadcasted or distributed by someone who is not the owner of that copyright.
Report me then and see if i appear in Crown Court.
Why would I report you? You are not the one infringing copyright.

You really are struggling with this aren't you, do you want me to ask Oche to explain it to you?
Im ok thanks. Im just glad that justice has finally been done, mate.

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 4020
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by Zapp Brannigan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:32 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:45 pm
Hang on Ginge didn't create the clip. Why are you even discussing it.
It's nice though to think that Zapp will jump to Ginge's defence over anything :3some:
I couldn’t care less about defending anyone, I’m mearly telling you that the couple of paragraphs you wrote to try and make some obscure point to him was complete bollocks

If you want me to get back on topic basgooner was an idiot for what he was doing and how blatantly he was doing it (and how he spoke to people) and you was an idiot for letting him advertise it on here.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25428
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Basgooner

Post by ChrisW » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:03 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:32 pm
and you was an idiot for letting him advertise it on here.
Why?

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61630
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:39 pm

It's nice though to think that Chris will jump to Nick's defence over anything :3some:

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25428
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Basgooner

Post by ChrisW » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:41 pm

Ginge wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:39 pm
It's nice though to think that Chris will jump to Nick's defence over anything :3some:
Or you could reply to my post in a sensible manner.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29770
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Basgooner

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:41 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:32 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:45 pm
Hang on Ginge didn't create the clip. Why are you even discussing it.
It's nice though to think that Zapp will jump to Ginge's defence over anything :3some:
I couldn’t care less about defending anyone, I’m mearly telling you that the couple of paragraphs you wrote to try and make some obscure point to him was complete bollocks

If you want me to get back on topic basgooner was an idiot for what he was doing and how blatantly he was doing it (and how he spoke to people) and you was an idiot for letting him advertise it on here.
Just re-read this, complete bollocks?

Is the YouTube clip in breach of copyright, i.e. is it from the official copyright owner or does it have a fair use disclaimer?
Breach of copyright exists regardless of whether it has been reported to or discovered by the original copyright owner.

Is the YouTube channel monetised?

Does a member link to it in his signature?

Which part of my paragraphs are bollocks?

Grammatical errors aside, how was he 'advertising' it on here?
In your own time zapp.....
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61630
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:02 pm

I would imagine the fact it was in his signature for years was advertising it ffs. Only removed when i reported it and you finally relented in (i think) 2016.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9043
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Basgooner

Post by BlueSpark » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:55 pm

Be interesting to see the sentence.
I would be more worried with the Proceeds of Crime order than the prison time.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61630
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:04 pm

BlueSpark wrote:Be interesting to see the sentence.
I would be more worried with the Proceeds of Crime order than the prison time.
Indeed. In the meantime im just setting up my animal porn website. Will be putting a link in my sig at some point.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9043
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Basgooner

Post by BlueSpark » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Well all this occurred from before I was a moderator and indeed mostly before I even joined here.
A great read though, this thread.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

Case
Pub Champion
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 am

Re: Basgooner

Post by Case » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:07 pm

Would be no surprise.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61630
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:08 pm

BlueSpark wrote:Well all this occurred from before I was a moderator and indeed before I even joined here.
A great read though, this thread.
Oh i know it was before you were around. But we have established that having a link to a website in your signature isnt the site allowing an advert, so once its all setup ill amend my sig.

Got some great videos.

Edited by Admin
Last edited by ssjsa on Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You are more than welcome to articulate your point, however beastality references are out of order.

Post Reply

Return to “Classic Threads”