Glen Durrant

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
DavidB
International
Posts: 6238
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by DavidB » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:29 pm

Wazza180 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:16 pm
You know how it works. Daryl Gurney was a jobber when he was losing to Adams at Lakeside. Now that he is won a few PDC events he is a top player.


Just changing the subject...that’s not quite true as someone here doesn’t rate Gurney :grin:

1205
Superleague Player
Posts: 1586
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:44 am

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by 1205 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:32 pm

Black Velvet wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 pm
1205 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:08 pm
Black Velvet wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:29 pm
As was Kobe Bryant.
When was Bryant convicted of any sexual offence?
By your logic, Jimmy Savile was nothing but a humble charity worker. Though Bryant at least admitted what he did. BEAST!
Bryant was accused by one person, who declined to follow up, and Bryant never admitted rape. He settled the civil case.

A conviction for rape would not have been forgiven.

Jimmy Savile was accused by a large number of people. It's possible they're all lying, or have false memories, but the numbers, combined with his weirdness and other evidence in the public domain that makes people so confident.

Bomber
The Ton Club
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Bomber » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:36 am

wrong thread

Black Velvet
County Player
Posts: 2942
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Black Velvet » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:54 am

1205 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:32 pm
Black Velvet wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 pm
1205 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:08 pm
Black Velvet wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:29 pm
As was Kobe Bryant.
When was Bryant convicted of any sexual offence?
By your logic, Jimmy Savile was nothing but a humble charity worker. Though Bryant at least admitted what he did. BEAST!
Bryant was accused by one person, who declined to follow up, and Bryant never admitted rape. He settled the civil case.

A conviction for rape would not have been forgiven.

Jimmy Savile was accused by a large number of people. It's possible they're all lying, or have false memories, but the numbers, combined with his weirdness and other evidence in the public domain that makes people so confident.
Yes let’s forget the fact that he pretty much admitted it.

Sorry if I’ve triggered you, maybe I should have said boxer.

User avatar
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member
Posts: 23333
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by spaceman70 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am

Wazza180 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 pm
The Crusader wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:03 pm
Cant believe Eccles conviction being compared to those of Taylor and Tyson. Eccles was against a child FFS.
If Martin Adams or Glen Durrant has been found guilty of a sexual offence we would never hear the last of it.

Taylor gets away with it because he's a PDC player.
This makes sense, because of course there hasn’t been a mention of Taylor and his offence in the years since. :MAD: :MAD:
Member of the Peter Manley Fan Club Member of the Ted Hankey Fan Club

Steve Egerton = Idi Admin

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28400
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Booji Boy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:30 am

spaceman70 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am
Wazza180 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 pm
The Crusader wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:03 pm
Cant believe Eccles conviction being compared to those of Taylor and Tyson. Eccles was against a child FFS.
If Martin Adams or Glen Durrant has been found guilty of a sexual offence we would never hear the last of it.

Taylor gets away with it because he's a PDC player.
This makes sense, because of course there hasn’t been a mention of Taylor and his offence in the years since. :MAD: :MAD:
Interesting numbers

Search "Taylor Conviction" returns 75 matches.

Search "Eccles Conviction" returns 38 matches.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

User avatar
NvH
The Ton Club
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:16 am

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by NvH » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:27 pm

1205 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:32 pm
Black Velvet wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 pm
1205 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:08 pm
Black Velvet wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:29 pm
As was Kobe Bryant.
When was Bryant convicted of any sexual offence?
By your logic, Jimmy Savile was nothing but a humble charity worker. Though Bryant at least admitted what he did. BEAST!
Bryant was accused by one person, who declined to follow up, and Bryant never admitted rape. He settled the civil case.

A conviction for rape would not have been forgiven.

Jimmy Savile was accused by a large number of people. It's possible they're all lying, or have false memories, but the numbers, combined with his weirdness and other evidence in the public domain that makes people so confident.
Bryant apologised, which you don't do if you are innocent.

Bryant settled financially, which again you don't do if you are innocent.

His argument seemed to be "I didn't see it as rape but I'm sorry if you did". That's as good as admitting it, because I'm pretty sure 99/9% of this forum have never been in any doubt that any sex they had was consensual.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 65150
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Ginge » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:32 pm

Can we please have a conversation everyone on the forum can partake in, please? Oche and Chris Bradley may feel a bit left out.

User avatar
NvH
The Ton Club
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:16 am

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by NvH » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:39 pm

Hahahahahahahaha

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 4101
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:53 pm

What Ginge does isn't sex
devosteve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Long live the BDO. Long live proper darts. Long live the official body of darts. And long live the BDO die hards who defend the BDO on social media.

Wazza180
Pub Champion
Posts: 550
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Wazza180 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:30 am
spaceman70 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am
Wazza180 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 pm
The Crusader wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:03 pm
Cant believe Eccles conviction being compared to those of Taylor and Tyson. Eccles was against a child FFS.
If Martin Adams or Glen Durrant has been found guilty of a sexual offence we would never hear the last of it.

Taylor gets away with it because he's a PDC player.
This makes sense, because of course there hasn’t been a mention of Taylor and his offence in the years since. :MAD: :MAD:
Interesting numbers

Search "Taylor Conviction" returns 75 matches.

Search "Eccles Conviction" returns 38 matches.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Now, now, let's not be desperate.

Eccles wasn't a notable player in the PDC or BDO.

Grim Reaper
Steady Sixties
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:58 am

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Grim Reaper » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:18 pm

Wazza180 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:30 am
spaceman70 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am
Wazza180 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 pm
The Crusader wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:03 pm
Cant believe Eccles conviction being compared to those of Taylor and Tyson. Eccles was against a child FFS.
If Martin Adams or Glen Durrant has been found guilty of a sexual offence we would never hear the last of it.

Taylor gets away with it because he's a PDC player.
This makes sense, because of course there hasn’t been a mention of Taylor and his offence in the years since. :MAD: :MAD:
Interesting numbers

Search "Taylor Conviction" returns 75 matches.

Search "Eccles Conviction" returns 38 matches.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Now, now, let's not be desperate.
Pot and Kettle springs to mind...

User avatar
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member
Posts: 23333
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by spaceman70 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:09 am

Wazza180 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:30 am
spaceman70 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am
Wazza180 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 pm
The Crusader wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:03 pm
Cant believe Eccles conviction being compared to those of Taylor and Tyson. Eccles was against a child FFS.
If Martin Adams or Glen Durrant has been found guilty of a sexual offence we would never hear the last of it.

Taylor gets away with it because he's a PDC player.
This makes sense, because of course there hasn’t been a mention of Taylor and his offence in the years since. :MAD: :MAD:
Interesting numbers

Search "Taylor Conviction" returns 75 matches.

Search "Eccles Conviction" returns 38 matches.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Now, now, let's not be desperate.

Eccles wasn't a notable player in the PDC or BDO.
He was BDO ranked number 1 at one point.

No, not notable at all.
Member of the Peter Manley Fan Club Member of the Ted Hankey Fan Club

Steve Egerton = Idi Admin

Black Velvet
County Player
Posts: 2942
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Black Velvet » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:13 am

"Steve Farmer is a notable player"

Wazza180
Pub Champion
Posts: 550
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Wazza180 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:30 pm

spaceman70 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:09 am
Wazza180 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:30 am
spaceman70 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am
Wazza180 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 pm


If Martin Adams or Glen Durrant has been found guilty of a sexual offence we would never hear the last of it.

Taylor gets away with it because he's a PDC player.
This makes sense, because of course there hasn’t been a mention of Taylor and his offence in the years since. :MAD: :MAD:
Interesting numbers

Search "Taylor Conviction" returns 75 matches.

Search "Eccles Conviction" returns 38 matches.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Now, now, let's not be desperate.

Eccles wasn't a notable player in the PDC or BDO.
He was BDO ranked number 1 at one point.

No, not notable at all.
When people think about BDO players, Eccles' name rarely comes to mind.

User avatar
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member
Posts: 23333
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by spaceman70 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Wazza180 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:30 pm
spaceman70 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:09 am
Wazza180 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:30 am
spaceman70 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am


This makes sense, because of course there hasn’t been a mention of Taylor and his offence in the years since. :MAD: :MAD:
Interesting numbers

Search "Taylor Conviction" returns 75 matches.

Search "Eccles Conviction" returns 38 matches.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Now, now, let's not be desperate.

Eccles wasn't a notable player in the PDC or BDO.
He was BDO ranked number 1 at one point.

No, not notable at all.
When people think about BDO players, Eccles' name rarely comes to mind.
So now you claim to know the minds of all people!
Member of the Peter Manley Fan Club Member of the Ted Hankey Fan Club

Steve Egerton = Idi Admin

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 65150
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Ginge » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:07 pm

A true seer.

User avatar
Murphio
International
Posts: 6331
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Murphio » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:09 pm

spaceman70 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:04 pm
Wazza180 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:30 pm
spaceman70 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:09 am
Wazza180 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:30 am


Interesting numbers

Search "Taylor Conviction" returns 75 matches.

Search "Eccles Conviction" returns 38 matches.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Now, now, let's not be desperate.

Eccles wasn't a notable player in the PDC or BDO.
He was BDO ranked number 1 at one point.

No, not notable at all.
When people think about BDO players, Eccles' name rarely comes to mind.
So now you claim to know the minds of all people!
Never underestimate the Oracle.

Skewball
International
Posts: 7827
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Skewball » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:37 pm

Don't be too hard on him, he has not got the right to reply until he gets home from 'work' to post under the VPN

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”