Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
ILAD
Pub Champion
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by ILAD » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:22 pm

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:35 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:51 pm
Bag Carrier wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:45 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:23 am
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:33 pm
Went to this a couple of years back. Nathan Aspinall won it. I lost in 2nd round to the inimitable Paul Blythe.
He sends his regards.
Cant believe your back speaking to Aspinall
Why will he not be speaking to Aspinal?
Rumour and innuendo.
Who started the ‘rumour and innuendo ‘?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

ChrisW
International
Posts: 26748
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Did anyone have any luck here?

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8845
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:07 pm

Scott Baker beat Nathan Aspinall 6-1 in the final.

User avatar
ILAD
Pub Champion
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by ILAD » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:09 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:07 pm
Scott Baker beat Nathan Aspinall 6-1 in the final.
Were you the ref?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’


User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8845
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:10 pm

ILAD wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:09 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:07 pm
Scott Baker beat Nathan Aspinall 6-1 in the final.
Were you the ref?
No mate, I was ill in hospital.

User avatar
ILAD
Pub Champion
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by ILAD » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:14 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:10 pm
ILAD wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:09 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:07 pm
Scott Baker beat Nathan Aspinall 6-1 in the final.
Were you the ref?
No mate, I was ill in hospital.
Oh dear, ok now?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8845
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:17 pm

ILAD wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:14 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:10 pm
ILAD wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:09 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:07 pm
Scott Baker beat Nathan Aspinall 6-1 in the final.
Were you the ref?
No mate, I was ill in hospital.
Oh dear, ok now?
Not at all, but I'm at home. Long story that I won't bore you with other than still awaiting a bunch of test results before I'm any wiser.

User avatar
ILAD
Pub Champion
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by ILAD » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:18 pm

Are you still smoking?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8845
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:19 pm

ILAD wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:18 pm
Are you still smoking?
Yes, but a lot less.

User avatar
ILAD
Pub Champion
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by ILAD » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:27 pm

Time you stopped mate, I’m sure I have mentioned it in the past.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8845
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:28 pm

ILAD wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:27 pm
Time you stopped mate, I’m sure I have mentioned it in the past.
I know......... :IIII:

ChrisW
International
Posts: 26748
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:29 pm

It's never too late to vape mate.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 11554
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Cheshire Open 27-28 July, Crewe

Post by oche balboa » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:16 am

Get well soon Dave

Two PDC tour card holders averaging less then 80 there
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”