Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Post Reply

Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:18 pm

1. Smith vs. King 1/4 FINAL
0
No votes
2. Durrant vs. Wade 1/4 FINAL
12
57%
3. Cross vs. Bunting 1/4 FINAL
1
5%
4. Wright vs. Gurney 1/4 FINAL
4
19%
5. Cross vs. Gurney 1/2 FINAL
3
14%
6. Smith vs. Durrant 1/2 FINAL
0
No votes
7. Cross vs. Smith FINAL
1
5%
 
Total votes: 21

WizardofozFan
County Player
Posts: 2198
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Post by WizardofozFan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:18 pm

3 days to vote on your favourite 1/4 final, 1/2 final or final match from the World Matchplay last week in Blackpool.... all vote now!

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18522
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Post by ssjsa » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:36 pm

No brainer for me. That Snakebite vs Gurney quarter Final was an amazing match, with both contributing to one of the highest quality and dramatic matches in the history of the Matchplay.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61995
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Post by Ginge » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:31 am

Giddy giddy giddy giddy giddy!

WizardofozFan
County Player
Posts: 2198
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Post by WizardofozFan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Surely those 3 that voted Durrant-Wade are Wade haters? Was an awful match, so much so I was debating whether to include it at all!

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61995
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Post by Ginge » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:34 pm

Ive voted for it as well to ruin your poll.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9261
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Post by BlueSpark » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:12 pm

Looking like a landslide so far
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18522
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Post by ssjsa » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:15 pm

WizardofozFan wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:33 pm
Surely those 3 that voted Durrant-Wade are Wade haters? Was an awful match, so much so I was debating whether to include it at all!
No they are just trolling the thread, thinking they are incredibly clever. ;-)
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8382
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:39 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:15 pm
WizardofozFan wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:33 pm
Surely those 3 that voted Durrant-Wade are Wade haters? Was an awful match, so much so I was debating whether to include it at all!
No they are just trolling the thread, thinking they are incredibly clever. ;-)
John hates democracy.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25893
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Post by ChrisW » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:48 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:39 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:15 pm
WizardofozFan wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:33 pm
Surely those 3 that voted Durrant-Wade are Wade haters? Was an awful match, so much so I was debating whether to include it at all!
No they are just trolling the thread, thinking they are incredibly clever. ;-)
John hates democracy.
Just to remind you. You were the one crying last time we had a democratic vote to decide something. And you didn't stop whining after.
:)

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8382
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Best World Matchplay 2019 1/4, 1/2 or Final?

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:45 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:48 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:39 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:15 pm
WizardofozFan wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:33 pm
Surely those 3 that voted Durrant-Wade are Wade haters? Was an awful match, so much so I was debating whether to include it at all!
No they are just trolling the thread, thinking they are incredibly clever. ;-)
John hates democracy.
Just to remind you. You were the one crying last time we had a democratic vote to decide something. And you didn't stop whining after.
:)
Well, that was easy.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”