DRA

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Post Reply
ChrisW
International
Posts: 25893
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

DRA

Post by ChrisW » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:53 am

Has the authority of the DRA been affected by the decision on Price's fine?

Will it set a precedent. If you don't like the size of the fine appeal?

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 9026
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am

Re: DRA

Post by devosteve » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:08 am

But the risk is you lose the appeal but you have to pay costs towards the appeal. Can't recall how much Wright had to pay. £2,000?
"“I was BDO World Number One and considered myself number 129th in the world as there were 128 tour card holders above me.' Mark McGeeney.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18522
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: DRA

Post by ssjsa » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:57 am

ChrisW wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:53 am
Has the authority of the DRA been affected by the decision on Price's fine?

Will it set a precedent. If you don't like the size of the fine appeal?
By all accounts, hasn't Wade appealed his punishment as well.

For me it enhances the process, rather than detracting from the authority of the Dra. Think some have considered them to be running a Kangaroo court, so having to account for their decisions is a good thing.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

pranu180
Brass Darts
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:13 pm

Re: DRA

Post by pranu180 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:28 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:57 am
ChrisW wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:53 am
Has the authority of the DRA been affected by the decision on Price's fine?

Will it set a precedent. If you don't like the size of the fine appeal?
By all accounts, hasn't Wade appealed his punishment as well.

For me it enhances the process, rather than detracting from the authority of the Dra. Think some have considered them to be running a Kangaroo court, so having to account for their decisions is a good thing.
You're just too sycophant for your own good or maybe blinded by everything PDC.

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 766
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: DRA

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:37 pm

pranu180 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:28 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:57 am
ChrisW wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:53 am
Has the authority of the DRA been affected by the decision on Price's fine?

Will it set a precedent. If you don't like the size of the fine appeal?
By all accounts, hasn't Wade appealed his punishment as well.

For me it enhances the process, rather than detracting from the authority of the Dra. Think some have considered them to be running a Kangaroo court, so having to account for their decisions is a good thing.
You're just too sycophant for your own good or maybe blinded by everything PDC.
He's not wrong though.
Any system of justice without a proper right of appeal isn't worthy of the name.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”