How long till he bottles it

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Post Reply
oche balboa
International
Posts: 11578
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

How long till he bottles it

Post by oche balboa » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:18 am

From Elsewhere DBG Opines

Hopefully with everything I will be able to give it a crack in Jan, Not being self employed and having to answer to others now has made things a bit more difficult with my choices in darts but now im freeing up more weekends and time to play again and for the first time in 10 years im even trying Superleague although it is nor never has been top of the pops with me.
Lol
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Black Velvet
County Player
Posts: 2123
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by Black Velvet » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:47 pm

Not a chance this will happen.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29994
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:04 pm

We've heard it all before, one thing I'll say for Dave is he has the self belief.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
ILAD
Pub Champion
Posts: 666
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by ILAD » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Shame his ability isn’t as high as his self belief.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8893
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by DavidOwen67 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:29 pm

Same old Dave.

Vowing to "give it a go in January".

Like Barney's perennial claims to be "playing the full tour next year".

At least Barney is sometimes believable.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 19660
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by ssjsa » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:26 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:04 pm
We've heard it all before, one thing I'll say for Dave is he has the self belief.
Does he really?

Personally I think it is more bullshit, rather than belief but let's wait and see if he has any real intention of going to QSchool. Should he do so, and I very much doubt it, I for one would be hoping he plays well, and does himself justice.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29994
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by nikkiboy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:57 am

ssjsa wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:26 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:04 pm
We've heard it all before, one thing I'll say for Dave is he has the self belief.
Does he really?

Personally I think it is more bullshit, rather than belief but let's wait and see if he has any real intention of going to QSchool. Should he do so, and I very much doubt it, I for one would be hoping he plays well, and does himself justice.
You'll all be laughing on the other sides of your faces when Dave gets his tour card
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

1205
Superleague Player
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:44 am

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by 1205 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:38 pm

With his free weekends, he can get some practice on the Challenge Tour and we'll be able to see all his stats on Dart Connect.

Maybe he'll even get to play Keith "The Phenomenon" Carter.
Last edited by 1205 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

el_ringo
County Player
Posts: 2479
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by el_ringo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:25 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:57 am

You'll all be laughing on the other sides of your faces when Dave gets his tour card
Come along now DBG would be exceedingly lucky to win a Tour Card on the BDO


;)

Case
Pub Champion
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 am

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by Case » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:33 pm

el_ringo wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:25 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:57 am

You'll all be laughing on the other sides of your faces when Dave gets his tour card
Come along now DBG would be exceedingly lucky to win a Tour Card on the BDO


;)
The stars are looking bright for DBG, less responsability, time to get the bionic arm into action!

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 19660
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by ssjsa » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:26 pm

Case wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:33 pm
el_ringo wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:25 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:57 am

You'll all be laughing on the other sides of your faces when Dave gets his tour card
Come along now DBG would be exceedingly lucky to win a Tour Card on the BDO


;)
The stars are looking bright for DBG, less responsability, time to get the bionic arm into action!
We can rebuild him. To hit 9 darters, even with toilet breaks, to annihilate established players of the quality of Thirsty Matt in cash games, and to smash the likes of Tyson Fury in a straightener.

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

Case
Pub Champion
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 am

Re: How long till he bottles it

Post by Case » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:30 pm

I knew i wasn't the only one who recognises superpower.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”