November get together

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 4101
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

November get together

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:27 pm

Date: Saturday 9th November
Time: From Midday
Place: Willaston Club, 7 Wistaston Rd, Willaston, Nantwich CW5 6PU
Hotel: Premier Inn Crewe, Nantwich (The Peacock). https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels ... LBC_NANPEA

Darts, Beers and late night shenanigans.

Also a charity collection in remembrance of Dudders.

Any questions??
devosteve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Long live the BDO. Long live proper darts. Long live the official body of darts. And long live the BDO die hards who defend the BDO on social media.

User avatar
ILAD
Superleague Player
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: November get together

Post by ILAD » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Is DBG going?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

oche balboa
International
Posts: 12412
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: November get together

Post by oche balboa » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:35 pm

Will not be able to attend
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 65150
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: November get together

Post by Ginge » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:44 pm

oche balboa wrote:Will not be able to attend
Memememememememe!

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 20965
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: November get together

Post by ssjsa » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:34 pm

ILAD wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:29 pm
Is DBG going?
Image

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

User avatar
ILAD
Superleague Player
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: November get together

Post by ILAD » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:07 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:34 pm
ILAD wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:29 pm
Is DBG going?
Ha, :DDDD: :DDDD:
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 4101
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: November get together

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:05 am

ILAD wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:29 pm
Is DBG going?
If you look deep into your heart you'll find the answer you're looking for.
devosteve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Long live the BDO. Long live proper darts. Long live the official body of darts. And long live the BDO die hards who defend the BDO on social media.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 10418
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: November get together

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:12 am

Who’s going so far? I can drive up v early Saturday morning.
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 10418
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: November get together

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:26 am

Sorted, going up on the Friday after work
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30454
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: November get together

Post by nikkiboy » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:27 pm
Date: Saturday 9th November
Time: From Midday
Place: Willaston Club, 7 Wistaston Rd, Willaston, Nantwich CW5 6PU
Hotel: Premier Inn Crewe, Nantwich (The Peacock). https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels ... LBC_NANPEA

Darts, Beers and late night shenanigans.

Also a charity collection in remembrance of Dudders.

Any questions??
Anyone going up Friday night as well?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
ILAD
Superleague Player
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: November get together

Post by ILAD » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:32 pm

So the northerners are excluded?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 10418
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: November get together

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:34 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:54 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:27 pm
Date: Saturday 9th November
Time: From Midday
Place: Willaston Club, 7 Wistaston Rd, Willaston, Nantwich CW5 6PU
Hotel: Premier Inn Crewe, Nantwich (The Peacock). https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels ... LBC_NANPEA

Darts, Beers and late night shenanigans.

Also a charity collection in remembrance of Dudders.

Any questions??
Anyone going up Friday night as well?
Yes
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 4101
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: November get together

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:38 am

nikkiboy wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:54 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:27 pm
Date: Saturday 9th November
Time: From Midday
Place: Willaston Club, 7 Wistaston Rd, Willaston, Nantwich CW5 6PU
Hotel: Premier Inn Crewe, Nantwich (The Peacock). https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels ... LBC_NANPEA

Darts, Beers and late night shenanigans.

Also a charity collection in remembrance of Dudders.

Any questions??
Anyone going up Friday night as well?
I can't but there are 3 or 4 going up on friday
devosteve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Long live the BDO. Long live proper darts. Long live the official body of darts. And long live the BDO die hards who defend the BDO on social media.

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 4101
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: November get together

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:39 am

ILAD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:32 pm
So the northerners are excluded?
Not sure what you mean but of course not. If you are a northern monkey you are most welcome
devosteve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Long live the BDO. Long live proper darts. Long live the official body of darts. And long live the BDO die hards who defend the BDO on social media.

User avatar
ILAD
Superleague Player
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: November get together

Post by ILAD » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:36 am

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:39 am
ILAD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:32 pm
So the northerners are excluded?
Not sure what you mean but of course not. If you are a northern monkey you are most welcome
Just said in jest with the phrase "going up" used a lot.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30454
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: November get together

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:15 pm

ILAD wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:36 am
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:39 am
ILAD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:32 pm
So the northerners are excluded?
Not sure what you mean but of course not. If you are a northern monkey you are most welcome
Just said in jest with the phrase "going up" used a lot.
It's a phrase Drupid likes to use on date nights, quickly followed by "coming back down"
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
ILAD
Superleague Player
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: November get together

Post by ILAD » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:29 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:15 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:36 am
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:39 am
ILAD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:32 pm
So the northerners are excluded?
Not sure what you mean but of course not. If you are a northern monkey you are most welcome
Just said in jest with the phrase "going up" used a lot.
It's a phrase Drupid likes to use on date nights, quickly followed by "coming back down"
:grin:
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30454
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: November get together

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:30 pm

ILAD wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:29 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:15 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:36 am
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:39 am
ILAD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:32 pm
So the northerners are excluded?
Not sure what you mean but of course not. If you are a northern monkey you are most welcome
Just said in jest with the phrase "going up" used a lot.
It's a phrase Drupid likes to use on date nights, quickly followed by "coming back down"
:grin:
You coming down for a few?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
ILAD
Superleague Player
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: November get together

Post by ILAD » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:30 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:29 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:15 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:36 am
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:39 am


Not sure what you mean but of course not. If you are a northern monkey you are most welcome
Just said in jest with the phrase "going up" used a lot.
It's a phrase Drupid likes to use on date nights, quickly followed by "coming back down"
:grin:
You coming down for a few?
I am tempted, I have missed a few and it’s about time I went to one.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 10418
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: November get together

Post by BlueSpark » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:23 pm

ILAD wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:30 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:29 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:15 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:36 am


Just said in jest with the phrase "going up" used a lot.
It's a phrase Drupid likes to use on date nights, quickly followed by "coming back down"
:grin:
You coming down for a few?
I am tempted, I have missed a few and it’s about time I went to one.
Don’t be scared, we don’t bite.
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”