MVG passes Taylor

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Post Reply
ChrisW
International
Posts: 27801
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

MVG passes Taylor

Post by ChrisW » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:12 pm

If you use DDB for all-time earnings before tonight's result the standings were:

1 Phil Taylor England £7,634,754
2 Michael van Gerwen Netherlands £7,543,167

MVG pockets 110k tonight.

only85
Pub Champion
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm
Location: rzeszow polska

Re: MVG passes Taylor

Post by only85 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:54 pm

id say well done mvg dominant force in his era & in a way puts into perspective the majority of players like darren webster living off his coat tails coining a decent living while winning nowt major, prime example chizzy laughing on interview last night just beaten again but hey a great pay day,

Bomber
The Ton Club
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: MVG passes Taylor

Post by Bomber » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:55 pm

is that adjusted for cost of living?

ChrisW
International
Posts: 27801
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: MVG passes Taylor

Post by ChrisW » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:02 pm

Bomber wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:55 pm
is that adjusted for cost of living?
Depreciation, Cost of living and Brexit all factored in.

User avatar
ILAD
Superleague Player
Posts: 1346
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: MVG passes Taylor

Post by ILAD » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:03 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:02 pm
Bomber wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:55 pm
is that adjusted for cost of living?
Depreciation, Cost of living and Brexit all factored in.
And ex wife and other consumables?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

ChrisW
International
Posts: 27801
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: MVG passes Taylor

Post by ChrisW » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:10 pm

ILAD wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:03 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:02 pm
Bomber wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:55 pm
is that adjusted for cost of living?
Depreciation, Cost of living and Brexit all factored in.
And ex wife and other consumables?
Also and press bribes for massage salons.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 10761
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: MVG passes Taylor

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:46 pm

Fines for sexual assault deducted from Phil's total?

ChrisW
International
Posts: 27801
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: MVG passes Taylor

Post by ChrisW » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:16 pm

Bringing the tone down as usual.
But yes all included.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 27801
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: MVG passes Taylor

Post by ChrisW » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:34 am


unsanctionedBDOfan
Brass Darts
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:09 am

Re: MVG passes Taylor

Post by unsanctionedBDOfan » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:17 am

The obscene money is ruining the game

TheSandman
Superleague Player
Posts: 1525
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: MVG passes Taylor

Post by TheSandman » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:03 am

BDOfan wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:17 am
The obscene money is ruining the game
Totally agree

Winners should get 19.99 small glass trophy’s and holiday vouchers for some rundown caravan park.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”