BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
oche balboa
International
Posts: 11578
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by oche balboa » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:06 pm

Fixtures

Premier

Cornwall vs Warwick
Devon vs Glamorgan
Essex vs Lancashire
Hampshire vs Northants
Yorkshire vs Lincolnshire
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

bovvered
The Ton Club
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by bovvered » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:17 pm

You sure?

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 63029
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by Ginge » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Odds:

1/10 Oche will claim he posted the fixtures from 12/13th Oct on purpose and you are now in his net
8/1 He will gracefully recognise he made a mistake and edit it

oche balboa
International
Posts: 11578
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by oche balboa » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:06 pm

I made the mistake
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9735
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by BlueSpark » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:17 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:06 pm
I made the mistake
So have you now changed the fixtures?
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

oche balboa
International
Posts: 11578
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by oche balboa » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:19 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:17 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:06 pm
I made the mistake
So have you now changed the fixtures?
I cant
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 26802
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by ChrisW » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Div I
Hertfordshire v Cambridgeshire
Humberside v Staffs
Oxfordshire v Cheshire
Sussex v London
West Midlands v Dorset

ChrisW
International
Posts: 26802
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by ChrisW » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:25 pm

Lancs v Lincs in the Premier division. :)

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9735
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by BlueSpark » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:26 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:19 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:17 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:06 pm
I made the mistake
So have you now changed the fixtures?
I cant
Come on, it’s not difficult
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9735
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by BlueSpark » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:15 pm

So who’s playing who in the premier then?
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 19660
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by ssjsa » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:18 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:26 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:19 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:17 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:06 pm
I made the mistake
So have you now changed the fixtures?
I cant
Come on, it’s not difficult
It is if you have locked the edit facility on the post. You bad bastard Sparky. :grin:
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9735
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by BlueSpark » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Have I? Finger must have slipped
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

ChrisW
International
Posts: 26802
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by ChrisW » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:09 pm

Anyway the premier fixtures are:

Cornwall v Hampshire
Glamorgan v Essex
Lancs v Lincs
Northamptonshire v Yorkshire
Warwickshire v Devon Peterson

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 3224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by Addicks Fan » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:53 pm

90+ averages for this weekend. Rhian Griffiths is on the list:

Name County Team Average Score
Andrew Johnson Lancs MA 98.56 4-0
Nick Fullwell Lincs MA 98.56 4-0
Ritchie Edhouse London MA 98.37 4-1
Scott Mitchell Dorset MA 97.39 4-1
Mark Grimes Dorset MA 97.12 4-1
Paul Reid Kent MA 96.97 4-0
Darryl Pilgrim Surrey MA 96.52 4-1
Gary Stone E Stirling MA 95.43 4-0
Tommy Sanwell London MA 95.43 4-0
Dave Parletti Surrey MA 93.94 4-0
Joe Lacey Berks MA 93.94 4-0
Martin Adams Cambs MA 93.94 4-0
Ross Montgomery Lanark MA 93.81 1-4
Arron Monk Hants MB 92.04 4-1
Rhian Griffiths Gwent WA 92.02 3-0
Mark Wilson Yorks MA 91.94 4-2
Sean Holley Oxford MA 91.55 4-2
Carl Wilson Kent MB 91.43 3-1
Colin Gray Northants MB 91.34 3-4
Dale Hughes Glamorgan MA 91.09 4-0
Scott Baker West Mids MA 91.09 4-0
Stephen Buchan Grampian MA 91.09 4-0
David Bonnett Hants MB 90.56 4-2
Terry Roach Mersey MA 90.33 4-1
Michael Harrison Lancs MB 90.06 4-2

User avatar
ILAD
Pub Champion
Posts: 666
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by ILAD » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:02 pm

Addicks Fan wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:53 pm
90+ averages for this weekend. Rhian Griffiths is on the list:

Name County Team Average Score
Andrew Johnson Lancs MA 98.56 4-0
Nick Fullwell Lincs MA 98.56 4-0
Ritchie Edhouse London MA 98.37 4-1
Scott Mitchell Dorset MA 97.39 4-1
Mark Grimes Dorset MA 97.12 4-1
Paul Reid Kent MA 96.97 4-0
Darryl Pilgrim Surrey MA 96.52 4-1
Gary Stone E Stirling MA 95.43 4-0
Tommy Sanwell London MA 95.43 4-0
Dave Parletti Surrey MA 93.94 4-0
Joe Lacey Berks MA 93.94 4-0
Martin Adams Cambs MA 93.94 4-0
Ross Montgomery Lanark MA 93.81 1-4
Arron Monk Hants MB 92.04 4-1
Rhian Griffiths Gwent WA 92.02 3-0
Mark Wilson Yorks MA 91.94 4-2
Sean Holley Oxford MA 91.55 4-2
Carl Wilson Kent MB 91.43 3-1
Colin Gray Northants MB 91.34 3-4
Dale Hughes Glamorgan MA 91.09 4-0
Scott Baker West Mids MA 91.09 4-0
Stephen Buchan Grampian MA 91.09 4-0
David Bonnett Hants MB 90.56 4-2
Terry Roach Mersey MA 90.33 4-1
Michael Harrison Lancs MB 90.06 4-2
Why have you left out the chaps who have attained a 100+ ave?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

Demolition_fan
Steady Sixties
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:27 pm

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by Demolition_fan » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:02 pm

Who gives a flying fek about county darts
The BDO is shite

Black Velvet
County Player
Posts: 2123
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by Black Velvet » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:38 pm

yer ma

Demolition_fan
Steady Sixties
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:27 pm

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by Demolition_fan » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:44 am

From the next county games, they will all have to purchase the new 180 dartboards at £50 a throw including all practise boards.
Currently £42 on eBay.
Ouch
The BDO is shite

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 861
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:50 am

Surely they're given loads of free boards as part of the brilliant sponsorship coup successfully negotiated by Des?

Demolition_fan
Steady Sixties
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:27 pm

Re: BICC Weekend 2nd/3rd November

Post by Demolition_fan » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:02 am

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:50 am
Surely they're given loads of free boards as part of the brilliant sponsorship coup successfully negotiated by Des?
I think they may also be forced to buy them through the BDO.
No doubt they either get them free or dirt cheap and farm them out at a nifty a throw to their member counties
The BDO is shite

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”