The full prize fund letter

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Reinier
The Ton Club
Posts: 351
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by Reinier » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:09 pm

By the way, which BDO director speaks/writes Romanian and contacted Gabriel Pascaru?

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 64794
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by Ginge » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:12 pm

Reinier wrote:By the way, which BDO director speaks/writes Romanian and contacted Gabriel Pascaru?
Robert MacDougall is fluent in Japanese, iirc.

User avatar
BDO Brad
The Ton Club
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Page's Lane

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by BDO Brad » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 pm

trotter01 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:11 am
BDO Brad wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:02 pm
Maybe Des is out securing the future of the BDO, have any of you thought about that?
It’s been a brilliant week and he’s probably nailing down some major sponsors who have seen what a superb product we’ve got and are clambering to be a part of it moving forward.
Parody accounts are only good if they are funny.... Maybe something for you to sleep on ?
Des’s letter backs up what I was saying last week.
Maybe something for you all to sleep on.

Thehateful180
Steady Sixties
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by Thehateful180 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 pm

BDO Brad wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 pm
trotter01 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:11 am
BDO Brad wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:02 pm
Maybe Des is out securing the future of the BDO, have any of you thought about that?
It’s been a brilliant week and he’s probably nailing down some major sponsors who have seen what a superb product we’ve got and are clambering to be a part of it moving forward.
Parody accounts are only good if they are funny.... Maybe something for you to sleep on ?
Des’s letter backs up what I was saying last week.
Maybe something for you all to sleep on.
:DDD: Don't ever change Brad.

Astonvilla
Superleague Player
Posts: 1533
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by Astonvilla » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:57 pm

He doesnt. Its always the same thing.

User avatar
Murphio
International
Posts: 6325
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by Murphio » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 pm

Astonvilla wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:57 pm
He doesnt. Its always the same thing.
Agreed - the dullest, most boring parody account I have ever seen..

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 4031
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:45 pm

An insider who I know and respect has some sympathy for Des. The Williams's and Lil Rich have thrown the odd spanner in the works is what I've been told.

I am keeping an open mind.
devosteve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Long live the BDO. Long live proper darts. Long live the official body of darts. And long live the BDO die hards who defend the BDO on social media.

User avatar
ILAD
Superleague Player
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by ILAD » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:56 pm

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:45 pm
An insider who I know and respect has some sympathy for Des. The Williams's and Lil Rich have thrown the odd spanner in the works is what I've been told.

I am keeping an open mind.
Des followed your business model, it’s all your fault.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

Gruntface
Steady Sixties
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by Gruntface » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:10 am

The only thing missing is his current prices for a pint of snake oil.

Black Velvet
County Player
Posts: 2576
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by Black Velvet » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:38 am

The absolute brass neck on the scumbag. Shut it down.

Thehateful180
Steady Sixties
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by Thehateful180 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:51 am

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:45 pm
An insider who I know and respect has some sympathy for Des. The Williams's and Lil Rich have thrown the odd spanner in the works is what I've been told.

I am keeping an open mind.
Unfortunately it's such an open mind that your brain has fallen out.

User avatar
samtyler1973
Brass Darts
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by samtyler1973 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 am

Wayne Warren on FB
Simple we did not know nothing at all and was never given the chance to pull out so lies again sorry

Dannyboy
International
Posts: 9161
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: Bedfordshire

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by Dannyboy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:06 am

Black Velvet wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:38 am
The absolute brass neck on the scumbag. Shut it down.
You’re getting it.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 10178
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by DavidOwen67 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:45 pm

Women's winner £10,00

FFS!!!!

oche balboa
International
Posts: 11999
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by oche balboa » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:28 pm

Wonder if any of the BDO board will have resigned yet
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

el_ringo
County Player
Posts: 2584
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by el_ringo » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:29 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:28 pm
Wonder if any of the BDO board will have resigned yet
There are not allowed to resign until Paula has told them they are

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 10178
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by DavidOwen67 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:39 pm

el_ringo wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:29 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:28 pm
Wonder if any of the BDO board will have resigned yet
There are not allowed to resign until Paula has edited their Facebook account in her name back to both names.
Tidied that up for you.

User avatar
The Master
Superleague Player
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Contact:

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by The Master » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:14 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:28 pm
Wonder if any of the BDO board will have resigned yet
One jusr did
Image

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 9866
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by devosteve » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:16 pm

The Master wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:14 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:28 pm
Wonder if any of the BDO board will have resigned yet
One jusr did
At least tell us who it is.
Blackburn Life 'BDO world trophy competition' winner.

User avatar
The Master
Superleague Player
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Contact:

Re: The full prize fund letter

Post by The Master » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:16 pm

From fb
Attachments
Screenshot_20200117-005612.jpg
Screenshot_20200117-005612.jpg (400.72 KiB) Viewed 148 times
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”