Site Admin/Mod

Re: QS Zero leg club

Post by Black Velvet »

:)
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

If people are stupid enough to pay £450 to enter an event from which they have no hope of qualifying, then let them. It doesn't matter.

I hope people aren't seriously suggesting these j0bbers should be let straight onto the main tour. They can still play on the Challenge Tour anyway, and while the prize money isn't so great, I'd imagine that £2,000 means £2,000 and not £460.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

craigmc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 am When I looked Axel was fav..Had a bad day yesterday til Klopp got me out of the muck. Just a small lucky today
Lovely stuff...took 5/2 and went off a bit higher. Cheers for the nudge.
Big Jock Knew
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:34 pm
craigmc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 am When I looked Axel was fav..Had a bad day yesterday til Klopp got me out of the muck. Just a small lucky today
Nice to give a winning tip.Done that and Cliff Wind in 1335L singles and double. Not exactly big odds but fancied both strongly.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

craigmc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:39 pm
Nice to give a winning tip.Done that and Cliff Wind in 1335L singles and double. Not exactly big odds but fancied both strongly.
Cliff Wind gone too short now to be of huge interest. Good luck. Have done Rangers o3.5 corners each half at 5/4 with Hills this evening though. Most places wont even give you evens.

EDIT - just noticed the outside draw for Cliff Wind as well, not overly ideal over 6f at Lingfield
Big Jock Knew
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

I got 9/4.. Haven't looked at footy yet.Will depend on the donkeys at Newcastle? Good luck with your bet.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

You'll be betting on virtual racing and Venezualan womens division 3 football soon Ginge.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Rout wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:33 pm You'll be betting on virtual racing and Venezualan womens division 3 football soon Ginge.
Virtual racing, you say? There is an edge with that if you look hard enough.
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

craigmc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:33 pm I got 9/4.. Haven't looked at footy yet.Will depend on the donkeys at Newcastle? Good luck with your bet.
That was garbage. Left it too late.
Big Jock Knew
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:39 pm
craigmc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:33 pm I got 9/4.. Haven't looked at footy yet.Will depend on the donkeys at Newcastle? Good luck with your bet.
That was garbage. Left it too late.
Yeah.Poor effort.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Original Post updated after Day 2.

In the UK School, 44 names after day one, became 12 after day two

In the Euro School, 45 names after day one, became 12 after day two
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Booji Boy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:07 am
Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:05 am
Booji Boy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:03 am
Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:00 am Certainly wont be him, he aint up at that time in the morning.
I disagree. His original account is still active(but no posts) and the posting style is identical. If only I was still a mod :grin:
Well, I can only speak from my own experience of having him in a WhatsApp group for the past 2 years, he is never up at gone half six in the morning. But I am sure you know best :WWWW:

And he has posted on here in recent times so no idea where the no posts thing has come from.
I've been wrong before. Why on earth would you be in a whatsapp group with that weirdo?
It's all about the betting!!

Ginge is riding the gravy train of Wheely Wanka and his betting tips.

Ginge will forgive any wonderful behaviour for, dare I say it, a hot tip.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Black Velvet wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:35 am
Thehateful180 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:30 am
Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:22 am I couldnt give a shiny shiiiiite to be honest. If people dont like it has no prize money, dont enter it, its hardly a secret is it?
I've heard rumours that there are evil employers out there that don't pay applicants for turning up to job interviews.
Do they then charge them to work every other weekend with shittier employees?
Pro Tour is free to enter.

You best have a lie down and a nice cup of tea, Tubbs.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Booji Boy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:07 am
Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:05 am
Booji Boy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:03 am
Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:00 am Certainly wont be him, he aint up at that time in the morning.
I disagree. His original account is still active(but no posts) and the posting style is identical. If only I was still a mod :grin:
Well, I can only speak from my own experience of having him in a WhatsApp group for the past 2 years, he is never up at gone half six in the morning. But I am sure you know best :WWWW:

And he has posted on here in recent times so no idea where the no posts thing has come from.
I've been wrong before. Why on earth would you be in a whatsapp group with that weirdo?
It's all about the betting!!

Ginge is riding the gravy train of Wheely Wanka and his betting tips.

Ginge will forgive any wonderful behaviour for, dare I say it, a hot tip.
I forgave you as well, remember.
Big Jock Knew
trotter01
Pub Champion

Post by trotter01 »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:42 am
Wazza180 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:24 am
Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:15 am Imagine if the PDPA get all the Q School money rather than PDC shareholders.
The PDPA fund the Players Championship.

An event that Hearn makes money off. Now, now, Ginge, please do keep up.
Players Championship qualifiers are floor tour events. Each weekend costs 150K in prize money plus the running cists of the events. So Q School would cover just 2 of these loss making weekends and the PDC cover the cost of the other 10-12.

What funds all of these loss makers including some of the Euro Events that make losses is the Premier League.

Easiest the biggest cash cow and revenue stream in the PDC.
You knows what generates all that income?
Genuine sponsors and people buying tickets.

How dare Hearn enter commercial partnerships with these companies. How dare people buy tickets to watch the darts.

That's what makes money for Hearn, not Q School. You're just sad and bitter that the BDO were inept at getting sponsors and selling tickets which has lead to their imminent demise and you're lashing out at Q School like a petulant child.
You still get Fanatics saying that it's easy for the PDC cos Barry Hearn puts millions in as if they think he actually funds it all out of his back pocket...
I doubt he's put anything into as such.. Good business sense and marketing and sponsorship and partly funded by players for a good while from the long gone entry fees and QS fees plus the Premier League growing huge....
All not as easy as Hearn throwing millions at it as a lot of Fanatics say
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:41 pm
Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:22 am I couldnt give a shiny shiiiiite to be honest. If people dont like it has no prize money, dont enter it, its hardly a secret is it?
I've heard rumours that there are evil employers out there that don't pay applicants for turning up to job interviews.

Can you stop being so mean to me please.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Black Velvet wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 am
DavidOwen67 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:41 pm

Can you stop being so mean to me please.
Of course I can.
Really sorry, Fatso.
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:29 pm
Cliff Wind gone too short now to be of huge interest. Good luck. Have done Rangers o3.5 corners each half at 5/4 with Hills this evening though. Most places wont even give you evens.

EDIT - just noticed the outside draw for Cliff Wind as well, not overly ideal over 6f at Lingfield
Just seen 12 corners in that match..Doesn't say which half? I presume you won?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

craigmc wrote:

Yes. 7 in the first and 5 in the second....all the corners were between the 18th and 57th minute. Bizarre stuff but a winner.
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:40 am
craigmc wrote:

Yes. 7 in the first and 5 in the second....all the corners were between the 18th and 57th minute. Bizarre stuff but a winner.
Can we take this to the gambling addiction thread please?