36%
Nicola Sturgeon
64%

Total votes: 14

nikkiboy
International

Re: Coronavirus- Leadership

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:44 pm From the 13th January - But no they were saying there is no evidence of human to human infection.

There are dozens more just like that one, but I will leave it there for now.

You have to ask col that if this tweet says what you claim then why the next day did they say it didn't transmit human to human, they then stated on the 23rd January via their doctor Tedros that there was limited evidence in human to human contact?
They further said on the 28th via the same WHO doctor say it doesn't transmit through the air?

But hey they were never wrong were they.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Don't you just hate those that are playing the blame game and forgetting that we are all in it together?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Rout wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:10 pm Don't you just hate those that are playing the blame game and forgetting that we are all in it together?
I'll have to look back but didn't you blame Johnson at the start of this thread?
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:10 pm Don't you just hate those that are playing the blame game and forgetting that we are all in it together?
I'll have to look back but didn't you blame Johnson at the start of this thread?
Thats a whoooooosh.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Rout wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:23 am We are an island and had two weeks "notice" over mainland Europe. Which Johnson spent on holiday with his missus, missing 5 cobra meetings on the matter.
I was right....
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Rout wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:12 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Thats a whoooooosh.
Dammit!
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

nikkiboy wrote: I think that's the problem with some, especially the media who are playing the blame game and forgetting that we are all in it together.
For you, Nick.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Thanks mate
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

I wasn't sure whether to go with that, or "it's always someone else's fault".
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

It's what's wrong with the current left - right politics, so busy looking for someone to blame they forget that well intentioned people make mistakes sometimes, all of them.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:44 pm From the 13th January - But no they were saying there is no evidence of human to human infection.

You have to ask col that if this tweet says what you claim then why the next day did they say it didn't transmit human to human, they then stated on the 23rd January via their doctor Tedros that there was limited evidence in human to human contact?
They further said on the 28th via the same WHO doctor say it doesn't transmit through the air?

They quoted several tweets with links to their website articles confirming human to human transmission as early as January the 6th.

However, it would appear that the esteemed Dr Tedros may be corrupt and not adverse to the odd bung from China. So whilst the real Dr's were writing the official who guidance, Dr T was firing from the hip.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.lbcn ... -covid-19/

Anyway, one things for sure, I won't get fooled again and this epidemic is a disaster for my generation.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

"Divide and rule". Its an old trick but one that the oligarchs and plutocrats have managed to master to a tee in the modern day. Get the working classes all blaming each other so they cant see what's going on right in front of their noses.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Rout wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:47 pm "Divide and rule". Its an old trick but one that the oligarchs and plutocrats have managed to master to a tee in the modern day. Get the working classes all blaming each other so they cant see what's going on right in front of their noses.
I've just reported this post as it contains a blatant lie, you just referred to yourself as the "working" class when we all know you're actually pigmy dolescum. :grin:
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:46 pm
nikkiboy wrote:

They quoted several tweets with links to their website articles confirming human to human transmission as early as January the 6th.

However, it would appear that the esteemed Dr Tedros may be corrupt and not adverse to the odd bung from China. So whilst the real Dr's were writing the official who guidance, Dr T was firing from the hip.

Anyway, one things for sure, I won't get fooled again and this epidemic is a disaster for my generation.

And you told me they didn't say what they did.

Far too much money and politics going on in all this shite, you've got the WHO following the China line and people jumping for joy when the death toll rises because they think they can exploit it for votes, viewers or followers. It's sick really because what we really need is everyone pulling on the same direction.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Far too much money and politics going on in all this shite, you've got the WHO following the China line and people jumping for joy when the death toll rises because they think they can exploit it for votes, viewers or followers. It's sick really because what we really need is everyone pulling on the same direction.
He said she said.

It's simple the WHO were reporting human to human transmission back in early January. It's there in their tweets and on their website. You said they were not doing that. The evidence is there for people to make their own minds up.

I can't explain it any better than that but let's hope that in the end the kids are alright.

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

nikkiboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

You are right that in the end it comes down to money. That's what it always comes down to.

But you are never gonna get 7 billion or 70 million people all agreeing with each other and the "direction" is too subjective. What if it's the wrong direction?

Accountability is none existent amongst those in power or with wealth. Not one person has faced any jail time for the 2008 financial crash even though it's been totally proven that many many crimes were committed by the biggest banks in the world leading to millions of deaths, homelessness and so on. Therefore trust has totally eradicated in the global establishment and noone knows what to believe anymore.

The best way to unite people en-masse would be to be a lot more transparent, but also more humble. If a mistake has been made, own up to it. Be honest about why it happened and what is being done to fix it and make it better. I would respect that if it felt genuine but when you are elected on the back of lies and then keep trying to claim every move you've made is right then it gets peoples backs up. Noone takes responsibility for it and that's why it ends up with squabbling and fallout.

Everyone wants the same thing but there are gonna be differential views on how to achieve it. If you wanna be a leader, you have to accept that, but the rich and powerful are so used to getting their own way 100% of the time they can never accept criticism and it gets bounced back at those doing all the hard work.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Demonloy
The Ton Club

Post by Demonloy »

Rout wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:43 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

You are right that in the end it comes down to money. That's what it always comes down to.

But you are never gonna get 7 billion or 70 million people all agreeing with each other and the "direction" is too subjective. What if it's the wrong direction?

Accountability is none existent amongst those in power or with wealth. Not one person has faced any jail time for the 2008 financial crash even though it's been totally proven that many many crimes were committed by the biggest banks in the world leading to millions of deaths, homelessness and so on. Therefore trust has totally eradicated in the global establishment and noone knows what to believe anymore.

The best way to unite people en-masse would be to be a lot more transparent, but also more humble. If a mistake has been made, own up to it. Be honest about why it happened and what is being done to fix it and make it better. I would respect that if it felt genuine but when you are elected on the back of lies and then keep trying to claim every move you've made is right then it gets peoples backs up. Noone takes responsibility for it and that's why it ends up with squabbling and fallout.

Everyone wants the same thing but there are gonna be differential views on how to achieve it. If you wanna be a leader, you have to accept that, but the rich and powerful are so used to getting their own way 100% of the time they can never accept criticism and it gets bounced back at those doing all the hard work.
Comedy gold Mark😂that’s cheered me up on a boring Monday. It just reminds me of the SKY SPORTS presenter who pronounced Craig Noone as Craig no won.
Demonloy
The Ton Club

Post by Demonloy »

And yeah no won(😂) went to jail.......please stay on this forum, hilarious.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Demonloy wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:11 pm And yeah no won(😂) went to jail.......please stay on this forum, hilarious.
Careful, the rich will be after you.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Demonloy wrote:
Rout wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:43 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Comedy gold MarkImagethat’s cheered me up on a boring Monday. It just reminds me of the SKY SPORTS presenter who pronounced Craig Noone as Craig no won.
Glad you liked it Tracy.
Was it the bit about millions of deaths you found funny?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.