Rout wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:22 pm Image
Congrats on your feature in KOTW.
Rout
International

Re: What's going on in the world

Post by Rout »

ChrisW wrote:
Rout wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:22 pm Image
Congrats on your feature in Rambling blog.
I had no idea.

Not a hint of irony in this. Superb :)

I mean, what the actual. . . .Image
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Is that still going, where have they all settled now?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Looking around at the A-Level fiasco, isn't it great that everyone in this country is treated equally and fairly?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Thehateful180
The Ton Club

Post by Thehateful180 »

The highlight of Rout's Brazilian holiday.

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Head. Rent. Free.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Thehateful180 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:08 pm The highlight of Rout's Brazilian holiday.

That post is outrageous, Rout is bigger than 2’6”
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

ILAD wrote:
Thehateful180 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:08 pm The highlight of Rout's Brazilian holiday.

I thought we were never going to talk about THAT night?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Rout wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:44 pm
ILAD wrote:

I thought we were never going to talk about THAT night?
Ha
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Whatever your political stance, you have to admire the person behind this wonderful piece of trolling.

The books chosen for the top shelf from left to right:

The Subtle Knife
Fahrenheit 451
Betrayed
The Resistance
Exodus
The Toll
Crisis Point
Glass Houses
The Twits

Just magnificent.

"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

"Oven ready"
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Everyone (in England) ready for another lockdown?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Lockdown coming today?

Don't he stupid twats realise that when you relax the rules there will be more human interactions and hence an increase in cases. Note - there were still cases during the last lockdown - it doesn't make the virus go away.

Every winter you don't see us locking down the country because of the flu that kills thousands every year.

COVID-19 is here to stay. The young and the healthy need to get on with their lives whilst we protect and isolate the elderly and those at highest risk. If they keep doing the boom and bust of lockdowns every time cases go up (which they will after ANY relaxation) the economy may be damaged beyond repair before much longer.

This is a disease that the majority of people (even the very elderly) survive - the panic has turned to over-reaction that our government (I predict) will be castigated for in years to come.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:54 pm Lockdown coming today?

Don't he stupid twats realise that when you relax the rules there will be more human interactions and hence an increase in cases. Note - there were still cases during the last lockdown - it doesn't make the virus go away.

Every winter you don't see us locking down the country because of the flu that kills thousands every year.

COVID-19 is here to stay. The young and the healthy need to get on with their lives whilst we protect and isolate the elderly and those at highest risk. If they keep doing the boom and bust of lockdowns every time cases go up (which they will after ANY relaxation) the economy may be damaged beyond repair before much longer.

This is a disease that the majority of people (even the very elderly) survive - the panic has turned to over-reaction that our government (I predict) will be castigated for in years to come.
Can you post that pic of when you were in hospital please with an oxygen mask on?

Memememe.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ILAD wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:55 pm

Can you post that pic of when you were in hospital please with an oxygen mask on?

Memememe.
I don't have that. You'll have to contact the obsessives who keep folders full of pictures of me.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:00 pm

Memememe.
I don't have that. You'll have to contact the obsessives who keep folders full of pictures of me.
You posted the picture in the first place ffs.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ILAD wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:04 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:00 pm

Memememe.
You posted the picture in the first place ffs.
Yes. And I no longer have it. Have you been inhaling next to Oche again?
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Attachments
20201031_180405.jpg
20201031_180405.jpg (133.75 KiB) Viewed 1697 times

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

ILAD lockdown plan

- Lockdown for 3 months
- Allow people to go outside for work but outside that only one time a week for food shopping
- Takeaway's banned
- Schools banned
- Only workplaces open

After 3 months, if cases arent zero for a week, lockdown for longer

Rout supports this
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021