Why did Fall In Sheerluck FAIL multiple times in Q-school

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Why did Fall In Sheerluck FAIL multiple times in Q-school

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Discuss
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Re: Why did Fall In Sheerluck FAIL multiple times in Q-school

Post by ChrisW »

Obsessed!
Little Lonely Garry
International

2 minutes....fair play chris you held out longer than I thought :DDD: :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

1 minute. :fishing
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Sympathy post
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: Why did Fall In Sherrock FAIL multiple times in Q-school

seems no one on here knows why she failed or if they do cannot bring themselves to accept it
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

I for one fully believe that when Garry said

"When she fails, and mark my words she will fail"

He was of course referring to an event that happened half a year earlier than when he made that prediction.

You bunch of stunted dunces you.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
StokeFC
Steady Sixties

Post by StokeFC »

I think someone's feelings were hurt over the weekend.
StokeFC
Steady Sixties

Post by StokeFC »

Rout wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:39 pm I for one fully believe that when Garry said

"When she fails, and mark my words she will fail"

He was of course referring to an event that happened half a year earlier than when he made that prediction.

You bunch of stunted dunces you.
Garry always wins.

Everyone else loses.
Little Lonely Garry
International

StokeFC wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:42 pm I think someone's feelings were hurt over the weekend.
they were, he reported multiple posts,

its like when black velvet would mention facts about steptoe and his driving score and mods would edit out the truth cos little david would cry as if removing the posts would change the truth and rewrite history.
its the same here when you mention how tiny tears treated his own brother like absolute shit hen he needed help most.
tiny tears can cry, report posts, play the victim, but it wont alter the truth or rewrite history.

by the way did you finally grasp the difference between singular and plural ?
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

You really are handling this Fallon situation very well. Not at all embarrassing yourself.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Bomber
Superleague Player

Post by Bomber »

maybe it was the same reason that the greatest player the game has ever seen, Phil the power Taylor, failed multiple times in the bdo and look what became of him once he got going :omg:

she's just a young woman beginning her career at the top level and has already had two outstanding performances in televised PDC events including the world championship where she has beat on level terms multiple men who had tons more experience than she did

in her latest success she was a dart or two away from completely owning and defeating over a 21 leg match, the second best player the game has ever seen - on level terms - something most professionals have not done to him in a decade of trying

she's also box office gold and doesn't seem to have a bad word to say about anyone even though the past year and a half which should have set her up was taken by covid and sad people constantly troll her

i reckon she's doing alright and is a winner already, regardless of what comes ahead

:DDDD:

of course, she could be on mumsnet under the username fallon murphy, with over ten thousand posts moaning about some bloke she doesn't know but is madly jealous of because they're doing something good - but i doubt it
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

The meltdowns are coming earlier in the evening. Worrying.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Bomber wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:01 pm maybe it was the same reason that the greatest player the game has ever seen, Phil the power Taylor, failed multiple times in the bdo and look what became of him once he got going :omg:

she's just a young woman beginning her career at the top level and has already had two outstanding performances in televised PDC events including the world championship where she has beat on level terms multiple men who had tons more experience than she did

in her latest success she was a dart or two away from completely owning and defeating over a 21 leg match, the second best player the game has ever seen - on level terms - something most professionals have not done to him in a decade of trying

she's also box office gold and doesn't seem to have a bad word to say about anyone even though the past year and a half which should have set her up was taken by covid and sad people constantly troll her

i reckon she's doing alright and is a winner already, regardless of what comes ahead

:DDDD:

of course, she could be on mumsnet under the username fallon murphy, with over ten thousand posts moaning about some bloke she doesn't know but is madly jealous of because they're doing something good - but i doubt it
Well said Bomber. A great post delivered in a most articulate fashion. :DDDD:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Garry Murphy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:47 pm
StokeFC wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:42 pm I think someone's feelings were hurt over the weekend.

its like when black velvet would mention facts about steptoe and his driving score and mods would edit out the truth cos little david would cry as if removing the posts would change the truth and rewrite history.
its the same here when you mention how tiny tears treated his own brother like absolute shit hen he needed help most.
tiny tears can cry, report posts, play the victim, but it wont alter the truth or rewrite history.

There is a level to which some people would never stoop. For me that level is a little bit above using a family tragedy to point score. You don't appear to have a level, or a filter. Over darts? Absolutely bizarre behavior.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Ginge, I think its a while since we said this, but its time to update the list. This is top 5 minimum.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

Another day, another massive f*cking meltdown. What a catastrophic week this has been for him. As bad as it gets.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Murphio wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:09 pm
Garry Murphy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:47 pm

There is a level to which some people would never stoop. For me that level is a little bit above using a family tragedy to point score. You don't appear to have a level, or a filter. Over darts? Absolutely bizarre behavior.

its not about darts, that is why I have not been personal with anyone else, this goes back a long time, long before here

I just dont like the little prick, I never have,and I am not alone in that as countless people across multiple forums dont like him.Numerous times over the years I tried to bury the hatchet but he simply cannot let it go, he is always the victim. Even in recent weeks I tried to bury the hatchet but could he move on ? course not, it was "you did this 4 years ago", "you said this 2 years ago on this forum" he simply was incapable and unwilling to end it....even after I spoke privately with him, he replied with "but you did this", or "you did that in the past"....he could not let things go, he has to be the victim.

He is a hypocrite who chastises others for name calling when he has no problem doing the same.
Slates people for being homophobic, but has no problem using homophobic terms himself.
He is constantly the victim, reports post after post, thinking if certain posts are deleted the truth will be different.
When he chase nikki around, nikki is the blame
when he chased leper around, he blamed leper
he even posted sprockets name and address and used it as an avatar, but that was sprockets fault no doubt, did anyone give out or complain about that ?
when he follow me around I am sure that too is my fault
When MH comes on here, yep...thats right MH is to blame to....are you sensing a pattern yet ?

If you think I am bad you should see what others on other forums think of him,I at least tried to bury the hatchet, never again, screw him
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

That was a quick drinking session with your brother, not even an hour.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

And excellent ignoring.