The WDF Worlds can’t be worse than yesterday afternoons holocaust, in front of a couple of hundred people Day Three

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
BlueSpark
International

The WDF Worlds can’t be worse than yesterday afternoons holocaust, in front of a couple of hundred people Day Three

Post by BlueSpark »

Tomorrow’s thread
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: The WDF Worlds can’t be worse than yesterday afternoons holocaust, in front of a couple of hundred people Day Three

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Tonight sold 305 tickets

Tomorrows afternoon session has sold just 155 tickets.......half of tonights

The evening session has sold just 72 tickets

:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
BlueSpark
International

Re: The WDF Worlds can’t be worse than yesterday afternoons holocaust, in front of a couple of hundred people Day Three

Post by BlueSpark »

Can someone post the lineups to whet the appetite?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Its probably a handful more now, given some players won today and yesterday who are playing tomorrow
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

even if both sessions are doubled it is still pathetic
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Saying that, this is the front section for tomorrow night (grey dots are sales)....

Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

ha !
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Garry Murphy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:51 pm even if both sessions are doubled it is still pathetic
Even if the evening session tickets increased tenfold it would only be about half full for fuck sake
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:52 pm Saying that, this is the front section for tomorrow night (grey dots are sales)....

Sweet fuck
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

day3 lakeside bfoaot45.JPG
day3 lakeside bfoaot45.JPG (83.4 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Garry Murphy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:49 pm Tonight sold 305 tickets

Tomorrows afternoon session has sold just 155 tickets.......half of tonights

The evening session has sold just 72 tickets

:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
I hate to disappoint you, but ticket sales don't stop on Friday night. Not that they're impressive, but no session is under 100 now.
waddle147
Pub Champion

Post by waddle147 »

Could get very embarrassing for the PDC if Raman loses and puts them 2-0 down in the head to head competition.
aka JRWFSL147

Bitter and hardened heart...
Sprocket01
Pub Champion

Post by Sprocket01 »

Could someone confirm that in these official World Championships, there has been one average over 100 in the first round, whereas in the peedeesee winter setplay exhibition at the Ally Pally, there were none in round one.

Just something I heard…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Si Robin
Pub Champion

Post by Si Robin »

The O'Brien-Noijens game will be a struggle, but the rest of the afternoon could (and I really stress the word could there) be a decent session.
Sprocket01
Pub Champion

Post by Sprocket01 »

Sprocket01 wrote:Could someone confirm that in these official World Championships, there has been one average over 100 in the first round, whereas in the peedeesee winter setplay exhibition at the Ally Pally, there were none in round one.

Just something I heard…

So nobody disputes this?

Little Lonely Garry
International

waddle147 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:41 am Could get very embarrassing for the PDC if Raman loses and puts them 2-0 down in the head to head competition.
oh dear.

you think a casual fan looking at this deplorable shit, littered with averages in the 70s, 60s and even 50s,held in a run down hotel with the lights turned down as low as possible, in front of a handful of stunted people, stupid enough to buy tickets at extortionate prices when they could have waited and got them for free are going to think "this is embarrassing for the PDC " should another player play shit.

you really are thick as pigshit
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oh christ.
Big Jock Knew
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Sprocket01 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:34 am
Sprocket01 wrote:Could someone confirm that in these official World Championships, there has been one average over 100 in the first round, whereas in the peedeesee winter setplay exhibition at the Ally Pally, there were none in round one.

Just something I heard…

So nobody disputes this?

It's a simple fact.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Ginge wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:39 amOh christ.
:DDD: