The Fixer rants and raves

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
The Fixer
On The Naughty Step

The Fixer rants and raves

Post by The Fixer »

checkmate wrote:
The Fixer wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Not 100% sure but I think Justin won the Dorchester open today, it had a prize of £2000 for the winner, so if my information it is correct.....well done Justin, I heard he beat Dennis Smith in the final.

Regards Paddy

:bat:

Another comp the PDC turncoats hijack!! I was there and was very disappointed that not more BDO players attended. The Dorset county team decided to go to some charity do instead of a decent payday in Dorchester, you would think just because a few of Phil's dart club are going it is not worth their effort.

Something has to be done? A guarenteed £350 for the ladies ladies winner and 8 turn up. £900 guarenteed to the triples winners and 7 turn up.

48 entries into the singles with Pipe or whatever his name is walking away with the £2k.

Something has to be done to stop these tossers turning up!!

These are decent paydays being stolen
that is one bile filled post and a rant of absolute sh*t, it's no one else's problem that bdo players could not be botherd to turn up except their own :oops: the money on offer was very good for an OPEN which ment any darts player was entitled to turn up and play, and also despite the arguments on here and other forums to the contrary womens darts comps are more often than not poorly attended pondering the question if you were going to hold a ladies comp would it make more sense to make it money in money out ? nothing was stolen here maybe the real tossers were at home ,well tossing or whatever they were doing to keep them away :banghead:
The money was guarenteed so that the ladies would turn out! wouldn't be much to win if it was money in money out would it? This was supposed to attract alot of the top BDO players, not put money into the pockets of the PDC players.
checkmate
County Player

Re: JP wins another comp!

Post by checkmate »

well you should have had an open to only bdo players then !!! don't know when people holding opens will learn the ladies just don't support them , why i don't know..up in scotland if any of the pdc boys are playing more people enter to try and have a go at them , maybe we are just braver up here or stupider take your pick...
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

The Fixer wrote:
checkmate wrote:
The Fixer wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Not 100% sure but I think Justin won the Dorchester open today, it had a prize of £2000 for the winner, so if my information it is correct.....well done Justin, I heard he beat Dennis Smith in the final.

Regards Paddy

Another comp the PDC turncoats hijack!! I was there and was very disappointed that not more BDO players attended. The Dorset county team decided to go to some charity do instead of a decent payday in Dorchester, you would think just because a few of Phil's dart club are going it is not worth their effort.

Something has to be done? A guarenteed £350 for the ladies ladies winner and 8 turn up. £900 guarenteed to the triples winners and 7 turn up.

48 entries into the singles with Pipe or whatever his name is walking away with the £2k.

that is one bile filled post and a rant of absolute sh*t, it's no one else's problem that bdo players could not be botherd to turn up except their own :oops: the money on offer was very good for an OPEN which ment any darts player was entitled to turn up and play, and also despite the arguments on here and other forums to the contrary womens darts comps are more often than not poorly attended pondering the question if you were going to hold a ladies comp would it make more sense to make it money in money out ? nothing was stolen here maybe the real tossers were at home ,well tossing or whatever they were doing to keep them away :banghead:
The money was guarenteed so that the ladies would turn out! wouldn't be much to win if it was money in money out would it? This was supposed to attract alot of the top BDO players, not put money into the pockets of the PDC players.

Gotta be happy with last 16 thou.
The Fixer
On The Naughty Step

Post by The Fixer »

Dicie wrote:
The Fixer wrote:
checkmate wrote:
The Fixer wrote:

Regards Paddy

what ? I don.t play tournaments.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

The Fixer wrote:
Dicie wrote:
The Fixer wrote:
checkmate wrote:
The Fixer wrote:

They do say, them that cant, talk about it......
pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Post by pigginsexy »

Hang on a minute, an 'OPEN' means just that, it means that anyone can enter whether your PDC, BDO, good, bad or just want a day out.

Everyone has bills to pay and a lot of players whatever ability use these comps as practice and also ways to supplement their income.

So Mr Fixer instead of criticising may I suggest you either generate a way of getting players to these comps or just maybe say Well done to the winners and the players that indeed turned up to these events.
Mike
Steady Sixties

Post by Mike »

The Fixer wrote:
Dicie wrote:
The Fixer wrote:
checkmate wrote:
The Fixer wrote:

If Justin hadn't of turned up, you'd have had 47 entries.

Justin just wants to play Dart's, and you call him a tosser. Way to go.

Another person added to my ignore list.
A well balanced Dart Player has a beer in each hand.
The Fixer
On The Naughty Step

Post by The Fixer »

pigginsexy wrote:Hang on a minute, an 'OPEN' means just that, it means that anyone can enter whether your PDC, BDO, good, bad or just want a day out.

Everyone has bills to pay and a lot of players whatever ability use these comps as practice and also ways to supplement their income.

So Mr Fixer instead of criticising may I suggest you either generate a way of getting players to these comps or just maybe say Well done to the winners and the players that indeed turned up to these events.
What more can be done if £2000 only attracts that number of entries? I think we need to get some marketing advice from Robert Holmes or someone in a position like that.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

The Fixer wrote:
pigginsexy wrote:Hang on a minute, an 'OPEN' means just that, it means that anyone can enter whether your PDC, BDO, good, bad or just want a day out.

What more can be done if £2000 only attracts that number of entries? I think we need to get some marketing advice from Robert Holmes or someone in a position like that.

You need some fishing lessons. Let me know when you are free, ill help you out.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

The Fixer has been warned, any further name calling and he/she will be placed on the naughty step.
pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Post by pigginsexy »

The Fixer wrote:

So don't have a go at players that do turn up, being a PDC player does not mean they are loaded believe me I know.
Oh and you obviously don't know JP cuz he aint no tosser, he is one of the nicest people you could know.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

pigginsexy wrote:
The Fixer wrote:

So don't have a go at players that do turn up, being a PDC player does not mean they are loaded believe me I know.
Oh and you obviously don't know JP cuz he aint no tosser, he is one of the nicest people you could know.

Lets no over do it now Mrs... :DDD: :DDD:
Lurgan
Superleague Player

Post by Lurgan »

Think Fixer is either on a wind up or mentally ill.

The clue is in the word 'Open'

I suspect DBG hit the nail on the head, the event was badly advertised and promoted, hence the turnout.
The Fixer
On The Naughty Step

Post by The Fixer »

Gringo wrote:
Lurgan wrote:Think Fixer is either on a wind up or mentally ill.

I suspect DBG hit the nail on the head, the event was badly advertised and promoted, hence the turnout.
He's definately a wind up merchant mate :MAD:
I'm not here to wind anyone up. I'm just disappointed that it did not attract some of the people I'd hoped to see play and beat these PDC players.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

The Fixer wrote:
Gringo wrote:

I'm not here to wind anyone up. I'm just disappointed that it did not attract some of the people I'd hoped to see play and beat these PDC players.

Well, it seemed it failed then, 2 pdc tarts in the final.... Real proper pro players...
Ross
The Ton Club

Post by Ross »

The Fixer wrote:
Gringo wrote:

Well lease they bothered to turn up. Seems your players couldn't be arsed. Maybe says more about the tournament then anything else ?

If the local county team can't be arsed then shows something is serious wrong.

A PDC player turns up to most of our local ones, But more people enter it as they all want a shot at beating him.

Just shows the players down your way haven't got the bollocks !
The Fixer
On The Naughty Step

Post by The Fixer »

I.ve had to put up with this shit all weekend, Pipe winning this one and on bloody Saturday Jenkins won the singles and pairs at the Surrey open. They have enough of their own tournaments why do they continue to play in these?
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

The Fixer wrote:I.ve had to put up with this poo all weekend, Pipe winning this one and on bloody Saturday Jenkins won the singles and pairs at the Surrey open. They have enough of their own tournaments why do they continue to play in these?

Jenkins some player aint he.... :DDD: :DDD:
Gringo
Pub Champion

Post by Gringo »

The Fixer wrote:I.ve had to put up with this poo all weekend, Pipe winning this one and on bloody Saturday Jenkins won the singles and pairs at the Surrey open. They have enough of their own tournaments why do they continue to play in these?
An OPEN is just that, open to all players be it PDC or BDO
So why shouldnt PDPA members play in these?
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

pigginsexy wrote:
Did you enter any of these comps?

If Jenkins won there must have been only a handfull there...