THE OLD FIRM.....

Gary M
Steady Sixties

Re: THE OLD FIRM.....

Post by Gary M »

My viewpoint was relevant for both threads Bradders. So yes. Strange that there is a quiet aftermath after Rangers won isn't it ? Doesn't take a genius to work out why.
TheLaddie
Steady Sixties

Post by TheLaddie »

Its because there are no Rangers fans on here Gary.

That said, if ra hoops had won, we would all be hearing about it for weeks on here.

I am still puzzled about the winning goal though...how did it hit the post and screw-into the net snooker style????
Gary M
Steady Sixties

Post by Gary M »

TheLaddie wrote:Its because there are no Rangers fans on here Gary.

That said, if ra hoops had won, we would all be hearing about it for weeks on here.

I am still puzzled about the winning goal though...how did it hit the post and screw-into the net snooker style????
I don't mean that mate. I mean in the media and in terms of crowd trouble etc. And obviously there are no Rangers fans on here. They don't enjoy sociable sports :). It hit off one post but someone had backspin on it and went into the net off the other post.
TheLaddie
Steady Sixties

Post by TheLaddie »

Must agree through experience that I have found them to be the worst socially. Going to the boozer pre-match at Celtic was never a problem, but I can remember having a packet of fags nicked out my pocket while milling about pre-match at Ibrox.

Being told I had to ask for a "Champions Pie" for what was a "Pie" at Ibrox always makes me chuckle. The count of people who told that lass to f*** off that day must have ran into thousands.
Gary M
Steady Sixties

Post by Gary M »

A Champions Pie :DDD: That is unreal. You've got to feel for the poor students that have been told to say that to the away fans. There's a sort of unwritten rule that Celtic fans don't buy food inside the ground at Ibrox so don't have any humorous experiences like yours to share :D .
Even though it is them, it sort of surprises me that that happened to you pre-match. I always thought Hearts and Rangers had a sort of affinity?
hang the dj
County Player

Post by hang the dj »

Gary M wrote:A Champions Pie :DDD: That is unreal. You've got to feel for the poor students that have been told to say that to the away fans. There's a sort of unwritten rule that Celtic fans don't buy food inside the ground at Ibrox so don't have any humorous experiences like yours to share :D .
Even though it is them, it sort of surprises me that that happened to you pre-match. I always thought Hearts and Rangers had a sort of affinity?
Yes ibrox is the only ground in the world there isn't a queue at the pie stall for Celtic fans