World No 1 snubbed from SS

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Tommy Thompson
Pub Champion

World No 1 snubbed from SS

Post by Tommy Thompson »

It has just come to my attention that the World's No 1 Ranked lady player Deta Hedman, has been left out of the IDPA super Series of Darts. I have to ask myself is this because of her commitment to England Darts, after she refused to attend an event that they clashed with the Grosvenor Kent Classic, because she had given her word that she would attend this.

After many years of false dawns about The Super Series, is this event going to have any credibility, without the World's Number One, also is this also pay back time for Paul by a certain chief executive, but at the expense of Deta.

And we are supposed to be worried about PDC, know your enemy, know your friends.
Dicie
International

Re: World No 1 snubbed from SS

Post by Dicie »

As honest as i can be here, what a shower of f u cking KKunts
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oh deary deary me.
Big Jock Knew
Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

I did hear about this from Pauly. Its all to do with being or not being a member of the IDPA, we joined in Jan as we heard about this event.

I'm sure things will all work out fine for the good of the game
JFT97
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Bag Carrier wrote:I did hear about this from Pauly. Its all to do with being or not being a member of the IDPA, we joined in Jan as we heard about this event.

Well that seems fair enough, if you have to be a member and Deta isn't what's the problem?
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Bag Carrier wrote:I did hear about this from Pauly. Its all to do with being or not being a member of the IDPA, we joined in Jan as we heard about this event.

You are being very diplomatic Spud m8, lets call a spade a spade here, this is a joke. .
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

spaceman70 wrote:

Well that seems fair enough, if you have to be a member and Deta isn't what's the problem?

False promises Dave would be the problem. This event was announce backed over 18 months ago, and only now it is taking off?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Dicie wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

False promises Dave would be the problem. This event was announce backed over 18 months ago, and only now it is taking off?
23 months ago to be precise, Dicie :D
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Dicie wrote:

You are being very diplomatic Spud m8, lets call a spade a spade here, this is a joke. .
Course he is being diplomatic, he doesnt want the Fatman seeing this and Ana losing her spot :DDD:
Big Jock Knew
Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

Dicie wrote:

Haha, me diplomatic, been called a few things lol but never this.

I believe Deta is a member now of the IDPA as of Brean according to one of Paul's posts on here or another forum.

I guess Deta/ Pauly should speak with the IDPA people over this. Not much can be done about airing it on forums etc. I certainly learnt that lesson and still am learning to bite me lip
JFT97
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

FFS!!!!
AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
Once again a spectacular own goal from the non PDC side of the sport. :banghead: :banghead:
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Dicie wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

I realise that Dicie, but if you wanted to be included in the event shouldn't you have joined back then? On the flip side if Deta had been told that she would be included but has subsequently been excluded then that is out of order.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

If it is an event for members only then there is no issue if a non member is omitted.
Now if they wanted to give the event credence then you should have the world number one there but she's not a member so no foul
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Who are the members?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ecky Thump wrote:Who are the members?
This is the thing - nobody knows.

However it is safe to assume the only people playing will be members then.
Big Jock Knew
Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

Ginge wrote:

Yes that's correct ninge. Well from what I have been informed of by the idpa.

First comp is end of August I believe in Bridlington.

Care to come and watch ninge.
JFT97
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Bag Carrier wrote:
Ginge wrote:

Yes that's correct ninge. Well from what I have been informed of by the idpa.

First comp is end of August I believe in Bridlington.

Care to come and watch ninge.
It isnt a million miles away, I could be tempted :D
Big Jock Knew
Tommy Thompson
Pub Champion

Post by Tommy Thompson »

Please accept this e-mail as confirmation of receipt for payment of £40.00 received for Foundation membership for yourself.
>
> Please note this membership will expire on the 31st December 2013 to coincide with current season set aside for our Super Series.

Does this mean Deta is a member, and the fact is that players who are not members are in the SS.

I know Paul & Deta are probably keeping their own counsel on this, but lets have things right, is this anyway to treat anyone. Another little gem came my way in so much as Ana wasn't going to be included, but Deta fought her corner for her saying, how can an event be credible without the World Champion.

What other organisation do or don't do is their business however these people interfer with us all the time, now they are expanding their scope of intimidation to include some of our members on a personel basis.

Ihave known and been friends with Deta for lots of years, and the treatment she is receiving is nothing more than scandelous. Its about time the rank and file of the organisers stood by her, but will they.

However if I had been treated this way I would be telling them to stick it where the sun don't shine, to be fair the credibility of the whole event is at risk.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Tommy Thompson wrote:Please accept this e-mail as confirmation of receipt for payment of £40.00 received for Foundation membership for yourself.
>
> Please note this membership will expire on the 31st December 2013 to coincide with current season set aside for our Super Series.

Does this mean Deta is a member, and the fact is that players who are not members are in the SS.

I know Paul & Deta are probably keeping their own counsel on this, but lets have things right, is this anyway to treat anyone. Another little gem came my way in so much as Ana wasn't going to be included, but Deta fought her corner for her saying, how can an event be credible without the World Champion.

What other organisation do or don't do is their business however these people interfer with us all the time, now they are expanding their scope of intimidation to include some of our members on a personel basis.

Ihave known and been friends with Deta for lots of years, and the treatment she is receiving is nothing more than scandelous. Its about time the rank and file of the organisers stood by her, but will they.

However if I had been treated this way I would be telling them to stick it where the sun don't shine, to be fair the credibility of the whole event is at risk.
So hang on a minute, are you suggesting:

- Deta is a member yet has been overlooked?
- Ana is a member yet was going to be overlooked?

What what what???

What was the actual Ladies lineup going to be?

I could hazard a guess:

- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
Big Jock Knew
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Ginge wrote:
Tommy Thompson wrote:Please accept this e-mail as confirmation of receipt for payment of £40.00 received for Foundation membership for yourself.
>

So hang on a minute, are you suggesting:

- Deta is a member yet has been overlooked?
- Ana is a member yet was going to be overlooked?

What what what???

What was the actual Ladies lineup going to be?

I could hazard a guess:

- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver
- Sue Gulliver
- Trina Gulliver