Robert Wagner

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
WCDPA
International

Re: Robert Wagner

Post by WCDPA »

No devo the reason this was looked on differently was where it was said from, as earlier posted I wasn't the first to mention PDC on here, then ophion posted as well and he/she seems to be connected to the PDC and most of his posts are critical of BDO.
I wonder if he could answer my inquiry of what action would have been taken if a PDC player openly criticised their org at another orgs event! thatsnot anti PDC at all ,if their action would have also to ban the player it would show the BDO action to be fair, if they wouldn't have banned him then we might question the BDO's decision. Personally I think if a player said what Robert said PDC would have taken the same or similar action.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

WCDPA wrote:No devo the reason this was looked on differently was where it was said from, as earlier posted I wasn't the first to mention PDC on here, then ophion posted as well and he/she seems to be connected to the PDC and most of his posts are critical of BDO.
I wonder if he could answer my inquiry of what action would have been taken if a PDC player openly criticised their org at another orgs event! thatsnot anti PDC at all ,if their action would have also to ban the player it would show the BDO action to be fair, if they wouldn't have banned him then we might question the BDO's decision. Personally I think if a player said what Robert said PDC would have taken the same or similar action.
How would Ophion know if a player would be banned? The reason he wouldn't know is they would have to hold a hearing which the player in question would attend. As how it should be done.
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

In any case, Ophion didn't even comment on the issue, just posted the two emails. Why are some people so obsessed with Ophion that every thread he posts in has to be hijacked into talking about him than the actual topic?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zeyes wrote:In any case, Ophion didn't even comment on the issue, just posted the two emails. Why are some people so obsessed with Ophion that every thread he posts in has to be hijacked into talking about him than the actual topic?
I dunno. Ecky? Paul?
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Does he come here Ophion?

Boom, boom! I'm here all week.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:
Zeyes wrote:In any case, Ophion didn't even comment on the issue, just posted the two emails. Why are some people so obsessed with Ophion that every thread he posts in has to be hijacked into talking about him than the actual topic?
I dunno. Ecky? Paul?
I Find it interesting that somebody who loves to name names and has access to some very interesting correspondence and is obviously connected to the PDC is unwilling to disclose his identidy
Maybe then his actions could come under scrutiny :IIII: to be honest Bradders I like to know who I'm talking too and think anonymity is for someone with something to hide.
Dan1987
Pub Champion

Post by Dan1987 »

WCDPA wrote:
Ginge wrote:
I dunno. Ecky? Paul?
I Find it interesting that somebody who loves to name names and has access to some very interesting correspondence and is obviously connected to the PDC is unwilling to disclose his identidy
Maybe then his actions could come under scrutiny :IIII: to be honest Bradders I like to know who I'm talking too and think anonymity is for someone with something to hide.
I don't know, but maybe by staying anonymous, he is able to share the information he has.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Dan1987 wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
Ginge wrote:
I dunno. Ecky? Paul?
I don't know, but maybe by staying anonymous, he is able to share the information he has.
Nail and head come to mind

Sent from my disgo8104 using Tapatalk 2
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Exactly, why should the likes of Ophion, Horus etc... have to reveal who they are, the forum would be a poorer place without many of the titbits they provide.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote:Exactly, why should the likes of Ophion, Horus etc... have to reveal who they are, the forum would be a poorer place without many of the titbits they provide.
A worse case would be someone pretending to be one of them elsewhere :roll:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:Exactly, why should the likes of Ophion, Horus etc... have to reveal who they are, the forum would be a poorer place without many of the titbits they provide.
A worse case would be someone pretending to be one of them elsewhere :roll:
Someone is pretending to be Ophion or Horus elsewhere?
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Yes...he's combined the 2 names and called himself OftenOnWhores.
avalon
County Player

Post by avalon »

Don`t know how or why Horus is being brought into this, I don`t think I have read anything he has posted and not known something about it already.
Image ImageImage Image
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

avalon wrote:

Don`t know how or why Horus is being brought into this, I don`t think I have read anything he has posted and not known something about it already.
Im just bringing up anonymous posters who post things that people generally dont know, there were the first two that came to mind.
Big Jock Knew
Dan1987
Pub Champion

Post by Dan1987 »

It's good that they choose this forum to pass on the information they have. Even their names create a sense of intrigue and mystery. And their posts definitely get a reaction :) Long may it continue!
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oh, LakesideLigger is another one.
Big Jock Knew
lakesideligger
Steady Sixties

Post by lakesideligger »

Ginge wrote:Oh, LakesideLigger is another one.
This forum is the forum that EVERYONE reads that is why I choose to post here. :)
Dan1987
Pub Champion

Post by Dan1987 »

lakesideligger wrote:
This forum is the forum that EVERYONE reads that is why I choose to post here. :)
And just like that, as soon as his name is mentioned, he appears! :)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

lakesideligger wrote:
I expect Ecky Thump to reply to your post within the next ten minutes

Big Jock Knew
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Dan1987 wrote:
lakesideligger wrote:
And just like that, as soon as his name is mentioned, he appears! :)
I think that is generally because people are reading all the time but don't login. I get text messages from players, officials and other people connected to darts about threads sometimes and I know they are not logged in.