Justins pic thread - Images are meant as a bit of fun

A place for all those funny photos tinterweb has given us access to, as long as they are not rude
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Re: Justins pic thread - Images are meant as a bit of fun

Post by Justin Credible »

Looks like a red section post to me
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Do you really think I take you seriously peat boy?
You are extremely funny at times , but the meat raffles , wolfie and bdo constant knocking spoil your contribution to the forum.
The first rule on Internet forums - dont let somebody know that they get to you.
Don't be so bloody stupid you fucking tw at!!!!!!!!!

Only kidding bradders lol.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

WCDPA wrote:Do you really think I take you seriously peat boy?
You are extremely funny at times , but the meat raffles , wolfie and bdo constant knocking spoil your contribution to the forum.

thanks for letting me know I get to you, as you can imagine I feel ashamed of myself :DDD: :DDD:
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Removed for fear of upsetting precious members
Last edited by Justin Credible on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Just a thought Justin ! You have your witty pie charts of DBG , oche etc.
Then post DBG chasing loon around the forum , and oche chasing you! The only common theme here is you Justin ! Chasing everyone around the forum.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Agreed Paul
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

oche balboa wrote:Agreed Paul

theres a shock
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Removed for fear of upsetting precious members
Last edited by Justin Credible on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

For such a talented man as yourself Justin it's quite sad you are so fixated with one man!
I suppose it keeps you off the streets !
Martin phil seem to be the main recipients of your angst.
Perhaps it's a bit of the old green eyed monster ! You just don't like successful people .
Keep plugging on mate you never know it might be your turn next .
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:For such a talented man as yourself Justin it's quite sad you are so fixated with one man!
I suppose it keeps you off the streets !
Martin phil seem to be the main recipients of your angst.
Perhaps it's a bit of the old green eyed monster ! You just don't like successful people .
Keep plugging on mate you never know it might be your turn next .
It seems to be getting to you, so as long as that happens he will carry on doing it. Doesnt take a genius to work that out.
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

You have kinda got that right. JC seems to be posting to get a reaction from certain people. Like I have already said the joke is wearing a bit thin.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paul - look at this:

Just a reminder.
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

mod500 wrote:You have kinda got that right. JC seems to be posting to get a reaction from certain people. Like I have already said the joke is wearing a bit thin.
Mod ginge I don't get angered by it at all contrary to what bradders believes it is very tedious , as I pm'd mod and think it would put people off this forum.
Makes me laugh had a spare hour or so last nite done some stats on my postings to justins !
I mentioned Deta or ladies darts in 16% of my posts during last week, a good percentage of those from northants open ( dicie requested updates) check it over there were far more posts about the mens events as there were several players from uk open appearing.
Check justins over the last week a very high % are BDO, wolfie Ross slaggings.
I know it annoys some people on here.
It's a balance posters myself Inc (at times) find his work amusing , but if I was a BDO dart follower who joined this site and viewed justins rants think I might not hang around here.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:
mod500 wrote:You have kinda got that right. JC seems to be posting to get a reaction from certain people. Like I have already said the joke is wearing a bit thin.
Mod ginge I don't get angered by it at all contrary to what bradders believes it is very tedious , as I pm'd mod and think it would put people off this forum.
Makes me laugh had a spare hour or so last nite done some stats on my postings to justins !
I mentioned Deta or ladies darts in 16% of my posts during last week, a good percentage of those from northants open ( dicie requested updates) check it over there were far more posts about the mens events as there were several players from uk open appearing.
Check justins over the last week a very high % are BDO, wolfie Ross slaggings.
I know it annoys some people on here.
It's a balance posters myself Inc (at times) find his work amusing , but if I was a BDO dart follower who joined this site and viewed justins rants think I might not hang around here.
In which case may I suggest those people take life way too seriously and cant take a joke, perhaps the serene dullness of BDO Forums is more geared towards their needs.
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Thats a crock Ninge. The constant mentioning of spineless, job ber, meat raffles etc etc, is no longer funny and the fact that it appears in a vast majority of threads will have the effect of putting people off. I think your replying to the poster here and not the post. Hahahahahahahaha.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

mod500 wrote:Thats a crock Ninge. The constant mentioning of Martin Adams, job ber, meat raffles etc etc, is no longer funny and the fact that it appears in a vast majority of threads will have the effect of putting people off. I think your replying to the poster here and not the post. Hahahahahahahaha.
This forum has always been more PDC than BDO anyway, so I cant see the issue. If the pics upset anyway they can ignore them, or report them if they break the rules.
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
mod500 wrote:Thats a crock Ninge. The constant mentioning of Martin Adams, job ber, meat raffles etc etc, is no longer funny and the fact that it appears in a vast majority of threads will have the effect of putting people off. I think your replying to the poster here and not the post. Hahahahahahahaha.
This forum has always been more PDC than BDO anyway, so I cant see the issue. If the pics upset anyway they can ignore them, or report them if they break the rules.
I agree this is definitely a more pdc orientated forum, thats not in question. But what is clear is that what I have said above is putting people of our forum.

My point is not really about the pics, its about the needless mentioning of the above terms in almost every topic. Like I said, i find it tedious and boring, as do many others.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

mod500 wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:
I agree this is definitely a more pdc orientated forum, thats not in question. But what is clear is that what I have said above is putting people of our forum.

My point is not really about the pics, its about the needless mentioning of the above terms in almost every topic. Like I said, i find it tedious and boring, as do many others.
How many people have been put off joining the forum, do we have stats?

I would wager any BDO diehard would not join the forum anyway, regardless of Gaz posting a few Adams pics.
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Naff all to do with BDO die hards, more to do with it appearing in threads that have naff all to do with it. Much in the same way that Pauly hijacks threads with his womens darts and pdc conspiracy nonsense. That is also annoying.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

mod500 wrote:Naff all to do with BDO die hards, more to do with it appearing in threads that have naff all to do with it. Much in the same way that Pauly hijacks threads with his womens darts and pdc conspiracy nonsense. That is also annoying.
Gaz is posting all his pics in this thread, and starting separate threads in the Videos section, I hardly see that as spamming other threads with Adams pics, which I am sure he isnt doing.
Big Jock Knew