Communal Darters Diary

Place your local competition details and details of forthcoming tournaments here
Tim Kirby
The Ton Club

Re: Communal Darters Diary

Post by Tim Kirby »

Basgooner wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:First game of the new season friday night.

Away to the Yacht Club very posh :DDD: :DDD:
Played like a drain absolute crap.

Not picked for singles but Jan was and played a stormer against a guy who hit a cpl of 140's against her but she kept with him all the way 81's,85's, etc but sadly lost.

Onwards and upwards home next week

Team won 5 -4 captain hit a 180 so all good stuff
Week 2 lost 5-4 after being 4 - 0 down, played better this week checked out on 72 in my siNgles leg (DBL1 DBL 10 BULL)...........................................................................No only joking :WWWW:

Well done Wayne :-)

We had a local league match last night and won 9-0, nothing special happened expecially, but after my game a lot of the other side dstood up and appluaded me after my win, which was a nice touch

County this weekend at home to Northumberland, they are leaving at Midnight tonight to play 11 am Saturday, hopefully a few will be tired and emotional :-)
Do us a favour please Bas and turn them over!! :-)
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

Tim Kirby wrote:
Basgooner wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:First game of the new season friday night.

Away to the Yacht Club very posh :DDD: :DDD:
Played like a drain absolute crap.

Not picked for singles but Jan was and played a stormer against a guy who hit a cpl of 140's against her but she kept with him all the way 81's,85's, etc but sadly lost.

Week 2 lost 5-4 after being 4 - 0 down, played better this week checked out on 72 in my siNgles leg (DBL1 DBL 10 BULL)...........................................................................No only joking :WWWW:

We had a local league match last night and won 9-0, nothing special happened expecially, but after my game a lot of the other side dstood up and appluaded me after my win, which was a nice touch

County this weekend at home to Northumberland, they are leaving at Midnight tonight to play 11 am Saturday, hopefully a few will be tired and emotional :-)
Will try mate

Our home form is normally pretty good and beat them last time at our place
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Basgooner wrote:
Tim Kirby wrote:
Basgooner wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote: Played like a drain absolute crap.

Will try mate

Our home form is normally pretty good and beat them last time at our place
County this weekend Darren ?????????
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

[/quote]

Week 2 lost 5-4 after being 4 - 0 down, played better this week checked out on 72 in my siNgles leg (DBL1 DBL 10 BULL)...........................................................................No only joking :WWWW:[/quote]

County this weekend at home to Northumberland, they are leaving at Midnight tonight to play 11 am Saturday, hopefully a few will be tired and emotional :-)[/quote]

Do us a favour please Bas and turn them over!! :-)[/quote]

Will try mate

Our home form is normally pretty good and beat them last time at our place[/quote]

County this weekend Darren ?????????[/quote]

Yeah rearranged game

Caused a lot of hassle this side of the water as its Hayling Island weekend which half the squad normally go to
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Won 5-4 after being 4-1 down.

Me and wifey won our pairs, I fought out and won a dbl 1 epic in the singles :?

Jan was nothing short of brilliant, playing a swansea superleague guy and banged in a 19 dart leg to beat him :DDDD: :DDDD:
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

I played in a local well attended open on Saturday. Wasn't expecting to go considering what's happened over the last couple of weeks but Sue said I should go.

Lost in the quarters of the singles but played well, won the pairs tournament winning the deciding leg with a nice 130 on the bull.

Went home with more money than I left with so can't all be bad. :)
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

spaceman70 wrote:I played in a local well attended open on Saturday. Wasn't expecting to go considering what's happened over the last couple of weeks but Sue said I should go.

Lost in the quarters of the singles but played well, won the pairs tournament winning the deciding leg with a nice 130 on the bull.

Went home with more money than I left with so can't all be bad. :)
Nice one bud.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

Won all my four Super League matches this season now. (not very impressive throwing though)

Got a massive match in my Wednesday night Singles League this week against Wayne Pepper.

I believe he beat Mark Hylton 5-3 on Sunday ???

Gonna give it my best shot though!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Won all my four Super League matches this season now. (not very impressive throwing though)

Got a massive match in my Wednesday night Singles League this week against Wayne Pepper.

You'll p*ss it. :D
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

Adrian1969 wrote:
BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Won all my four Super League matches this season now. (not very impressive throwing though)

Missed 3 darts at double top to beat him. :angry5:

Lost 2-3 with a 25+ average.

P1ssed off of course, as I bottled my chance, but hoping to take some plus points from it into my next match.

Q school here I come. :DDD:
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:

Missed 3 darts at double top to beat him. :angry5:

Lost 2-3 with a 25+ average.

P1ssed off of course, as I bottled my chance, but hoping to take some plus points from it into my next match.

Q school here I come. :DDD:
Not a bad average at all given the missed darts, must have been out in 18 if you didn't miss, which is pretty good really BoF.
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

spaceman70 wrote: Not a bad average at all given the missed darts, must have been out in 18 if you didn't miss, which is pretty good really BoF.
He had the throw in the last leg and I left 40 after 12 darts.
He set up his shot in his next three darts.
I missed three darts at the double with my next three darts.
He checked out in in 17 darts.

Bottled it really.
I actually hit the middle of the '0' in 20 with my first dart at tops. :D
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

spaceman70 wrote: Not a bad average at all given the missed darts, must have been out in 18 if you didn't miss, which is pretty good really BoF.
:DDD: I know that feeling.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

He had the throw in the last leg and I left 40 after 12 darts.
He set up his shot in his next three darts.
I missed three darts at the double with my next three darts.
He checked out in in 17 darts.

Bottled it really.
Blimey, even I rarely venture that far north when going for tops. :D :D

The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Don't you mean South Ade :) ?
Bruce Terrett
Superleague Player

Post by Bruce Terrett »

Have hardly played this season, last match was a cup game away v Kings Arms (The 'Bulls Advantage' board debacle!!LOL).
Have now decided to pack it in for this season, may not bother next season either. I'm sick and tired of spending a Weds eve in a pub just to play best of 3 (Toss of coin, if it's 1 all, toss the coin again! - I mean, what is the point?) and then maybe get a game of doubles (701 - 1 leg).
Instead, I'm standing in short-term as bass player for a mate's rock band. Also, Weds eve is rehearsal night...... (No, that didn't go down well with certain members of the darts team AFAIK!)
Played at The Hog & Hosper in Pontypool supporting Isolation last Friday eve, and we play this Sunday eve at the Fives.

Perhaps darts will become fun for me again soon, I hope so.
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

I have brokered peace with my old darts team and will be returning in 2 weeks.
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

Won 3-1 in Super League tonight with a 27.88 average (that's good for me) :-)
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Into tonights game on the back of two 7 - 2 defeats, back on track tonight hopefully, practiscing now...........

On my third pint :CCDD: :CCCCC:
Bub
Pub Champion

Post by Bub »

Go steady on the Apples Wayne - wouldn't want to read a report that you missed the first game due to not seeing the board !! :CCDD: :DDDC: :CCDD:

Good Luck if you do make it :welsh