COSMO DARTS & Fit Flights player input area

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
legend670
Pub Champion

Re: COSMO DARTS & Fit Flights player input area

Post by legend670 »

Lee Taylor wrote:
legend670 wrote:I would be happier to carry on with them if the price was lower. Cannot justify paying that much money to have it break within 2-3 weeks of use.
Interested in this.

What set up are you/were you using?

Let's see if we can sort out the problem....
I ordered the air flights and stems to go with them?

This was a few months ago and cannot remember who I ordered from so will need to check.

Thanks Lee.
Do I know any jokes about Sodium Hypobromite?

NaBrO
legend670
Pub Champion

Post by legend670 »

I reported this post by accident. Sorry all. Lol

NaBrO
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

legend670 wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
legend670 wrote:I would be happier to carry on with them if the price was lower. Cannot justify paying that much money to have it break within 2-3 weeks of use.
Interested in this.

This was a few months ago and cannot remember who I ordered from so will need to check.

Thanks Lee.

We have a competition on here in a few weeks where you can win Cosmo darts, Fit Flights, a Stems and cases etc.

In the meantime I have a selection of Stems I could send you to replace yours?

I would highly recommend the Spinning stems if damage to flights is a concern.

Lee.
legend670
Pub Champion

Post by legend670 »

That would be great, if you don't mind doing so? I'll pm you my address.

Cheers

Tom

NaBrO
Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

legend670 wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
Interested in this.

Thanks Lee.

I personally don't feel that using Air flights for steel tip is the best idea, and if you do wish to use them use a spinning shaft.

I don't have any issues using the harder material flights in normal shafts. I prob use a set for 6-8 weeks at a time and have had the same set of carbon stems for over a year and I play nearly everyday.
JFT97
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Bag Carrier wrote:
legend670 wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
Interested in this.

Thanks Lee.

I personally don't feel that using Air flights for steel tip is the best idea, and if you do wish to use them use a spinning shaft.

I don't have any issues using the harder material flights in normal shafts. I prob use a set for 6-8 weeks at a time and have had the same set of carbon stems for over a year and I play nearly everyday.
Tony.

I use the regular Fit Flights on a Spinning Carbon stem - don't get many problems to be honest.

Lee.
Underdog180
The Ton Club

Post by Underdog180 »

Will be giving these another try in the coming weeks & months, currently in the process of experimenting with shaft and flight size before I commit to an order!!

Have to say that I never had any issues with the Cosmo gear when I was using it, found the Air flights & spinning shafts to work fantastically.
The Master
Superleague Player

Post by The Master »

Congrats Tony
Attachments
tm.jpg
tm.jpg (27.52 KiB) Viewed 2401 times
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Currently using these Carbon Spinners. Absolutely fantastic piece of kit.

legend670
Pub Champion

Post by legend670 »

Once I tried the different stems and flights that Lee sent to me (thanks again!) I decided to go with the red slim flights and the red stems. First throw was a 100, then a 180, took a pic because I couldn't quite believe how much straighter the darts were going. T19 cover shots were decent all night, think I hit about 10+ 134's. They will get a proper outing in the league tomorrow. Well chuffed.

NaBrO
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Ok i have only read the last 2 pages as there are far to many to troll through, where would i buy these? i currently use pear flights with the target flight punch locking system and flight protrectors but thinking about giving these a go.
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

foggy wrote:Ok i have only read the last 2 pages as there are far to many to troll through, where would i buy these? i currently use pear flights with the target flight punch locking system and flight protrectors but thinking about giving these a go.
I would recommend Dartscorner.co.uk

They have a massive selection, and are the largest reseller in the UK (according to Cosmo)
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Lee Taylor wrote:
foggy wrote:Ok i have only read the last 2 pages as there are far to many to troll through, where would i buy these? i currently use pear flights with the target flight punch locking system and flight protrectors but thinking about giving these a go.

They have a massive selection, and are the largest reseller in the UK (according to Cosmo)
Thanks will have a look
The Master
Superleague Player

Post by The Master »

foggy wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:

Thanks will have a look
and if youre ever in scandinavia, you buy them from me ;)
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

The Master wrote:
foggy wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:

Thanks will have a look
and if youre ever in scandinavia, you buy them from me ;)
i have had a look and at those prices i will stick with my punched pears and flight protectors, i would not know where to start with the amount of options available and if i select wrong there way to pricey for me, all i wanted was a medium size stem with flight theres hundreds of stems.
The Master
Superleague Player

Post by The Master »

if you use medium then you go for #5 of Cosmo stems
Target_Pro Stone
Steady Sixties

Post by Target_Pro Stone »

I have had enough of this system & will go back to nylon stems & flights as yet another hybrid shaft has snapped & lodged in my barrel add to that the price & as Duncan Banatyne would say: I'M OUT!
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Lee Taylor wrote:

If you can put up with the shocking delivery and customer service.....................
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:

If you can put up with the shocking delivery and customer service.....................
£6 to post out a catalogue! ;)
Big Jock Knew
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

ifm wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:

Really, that surprises me.

Always had good service from DC, but never bought Cosmo stuff from them.