PDC World Championship- 13th December 2019- 1st January 2020 Alexandra Palace- London

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
WizardofozFan
County Player

Re: PDC World Championship- 13th December 2019- 1st January 2020 Alexandra Palace- London

Post by WizardofozFan »

BlueSpark wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:30 pm Whitlock looking a pale shell of the player he once was
Formidable finisher, you could argue one of the worlds best
Far from it now, very hot and cold
The fact he's 50 and been in the top 16 for so long has worn him down over time. Between 2009 and 2015 he was a top 4 ranked player, won his major, several ProTour titles, but has declined with age. Still 14th in the world mind you and hasn't been consistent since 2015!
The Crusader
International

Re: PDC World Championship- 13th December 2019- 1st January 2020 Alexandra Palace- London

Post by The Crusader »

WizardofozFan wrote:
The Crusader wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:22 pm So tonight a win for a clown, dullard and now either hormonal angry knob or an Aussie woman slapping alcoholic.

Not sure who I despise the most of these last 2, hoping Price trips on oche, lands on Whitlock causing both injuries.
Oh so he's a woman slapper now then! The fabrication of your words are most distressing. Coming from someone who idolises James bloody Wade, the most uninspiring and unsportsmanlike player on planet darts!
Edited my post
Thinking of one.
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

The Crusader wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:43 pm
The Crusader wrote:
WizardofozFan wrote:
The Crusader wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:36 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Brilliant song.
Girlies on standby waiting just to say hi, did ya stop? NO
Literally nobody in the audience can ever recite any lines or bounce to it. Compare that to Sweet Caroline, Don't Stop the Party, I've Got the Power, Angels, where everyone knows the words and works as a walk-on!
Angels is a great walk on song yeah, would be better with Teletubbies
My judgement on Wade comes from spending time with him years ago. Real normal down to earth lad.
Fair enough if that is your experience of him.
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

devosteve wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:17 pm Duzza wins. But I think I have just realised he's quite boring as a player.

Wouldn’t mind achieving what he’s achieved in his fantastic career...
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

WizardofozFan wrote:
The Crusader wrote:
WizardofozFan wrote:
The Crusader wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:36 pm Girlies on standby waiting just to say hi, did ya stop? NO
Literally nobody in the audience can ever recite any lines or bounce to it. Compare that to Sweet Caroline, Don't Stop the Party, I've Got the Power, Angels, where everyone knows the words and works as a walk-on!
My judgement on Wade comes from spending time with him years ago. Real normal down to earth lad.
Met a few players at comps or exhibitions who all seem ok, Wade, Deller, Lowe, B.Anderson, Fitton, Kellet, Hylton and White are the memorable ones.

Also met some idiots, they are normally those lower ranked who think their above others.
Thinking of one.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

DavidB wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:47 pm
devosteve wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:17 pm Duzza wins. But I think I have just realised he's quite boring as a player.

Wouldn’t mind achieving what he’s achieved in his fantastic career...
Ditto.

But still a bore to watch (at least tonight anyway). When he doesn't have a back story (bdo for life etc ) he's a bit of a non event.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:29 am
WizardofozFan wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:26 pm Price turning around and screaming right in Henderson's face upon a 94 checkout early in his game, odious little creature. Why not fist pump to your family, oh yes of course silly me, important to put the opponent off at any cost!
Are you actually crying?

Brilliant darts from Price. I hope he spanks the odious, alcoholic from convict stock and that beard that hasn't been washed in years all the way back to Australia.
So classy. So all Aussies are convicts wow that's distressing stuff. Do you read what you write on here? And to think I've been asked why I don't post often.... I've stated a fact and no-one seems to be bothered. You can see when Mr Price celebrates he screams but moves his eyes sideways to ensure eye contact with his opponent, to me if you did that at the pub you'd get pushed away at the very least in my experience. Where's the sportsmanship at professional level exactly? Odious man.
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

nevil22 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:21 pm So glad Van de Berg beat Lewis. Sick & tired of his antics onstage trying to put the other player off. The amount of times today he gestured after a score & looked back at Van de Berg to get a reaction & he wasn’t even looking at Lewis. Good riddance to him
Completely agree, screaming in Dimitri's face at regular ton scores, he wasn't even checking to see where his last dart had landed before turning round and celebrating in his opponent's face. Almost as bad as Mr Price!
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Chill guys! Have a half.
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

The Crusader wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:51 pm
WizardofozFan wrote:
The Crusader wrote:
WizardofozFan wrote:
Met a few players at comps or exhibitions who all seem ok, Wade, Deller, Lowe, B.Anderson, Fitton, Kellet, Hylton and White are the memorable ones.

Also met some idiots, they are normally those lower ranked who think their above others.
The rest of those you listed definitely come across as nice guys also in my opinion. On the latter I can very well believe that - chip on the shoulder type attitude from those who think they're better than the top players.
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

WizardofozFan wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:52 pm
WizardofozFan wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:26 pm Price turning around and screaming right in Henderson's face upon a 94 checkout early in his game, odious little creature. Why not fist pump to your family, oh yes of course silly me, important to put the opponent off at any cost!
Are you actually crying?

Brilliant darts from Price. I hope he spanks the odious, alcoholic from convict stock and that beard that hasn't been washed in years all the way back to Australia.
So classy. So all Aussies are convicts wow that's distressing stuff. Do you read what you write on here? And to think I've been asked why I don't post often.... I've stated a fact and no-one seems to be bothered. You can see when Mr Price celebrates he screams but moves his eyes sideways to ensure eye contact with his opponent, to me if you did that at the pub you'd get pushed away at the very least in my experience. Where's the sportsmanship at professional level exactly? Odious man.
Are you actually in distress? Relax, most Aussies can barely read or write.
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

NvH wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:07 pm
WizardofozFan wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:52 pm
Are you actually crying?

Are you actually in distress? Relax, most Aussies can barely read or write.
More worried that people have this attitude! I don't care much for their sportsmen in general - Simon, Kyle Anderson, Mark Schwarzer are the exceptions pretty much, but to say they're convicts and can't read or write shows a staggering lack of awareness & common sense. Foolish thoughts.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

:crybig: :crybig: :crybig:
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

Blimey it does look hot up there. Both struggling and forehead wiping at intervals clearly. Durrant-Dobey looked the same.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Get in Gezzy
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Price plays like that again tomorrow and Durrant has a chance. Wasnt great.
Big Jock Knew
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

Haha, so it's all Simon's fault for slowing the game down when he was throwing quicker than he usually does. Does Price watch any other players' matches? Wait til he plays Durrant tomorrow, come on Glen!
Gruntface
Pub Champion

Post by Gruntface »

Well done Price. Subpar performance and a drab match but job done. Whitlock tried to slow things down which didnt help things for the audience either.

Glad to see the back of him tbh, just not an enjoyable player to watch.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ILAD wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:26 pmGet in Gezzy
This.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:28 pm Price plays like that again tomorrow and Durrant has a chance. Wasnt great.
Also this.