BDO not paying its bills?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: BDO not paying its bills?

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:43 pm "A" isnt an insult. Go and watch the episode in question. A decent looking lady.
Aye up luv you look decent tonight.
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

Ginge wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:20 pm .Image
The Jacklins really.
Last edited by ssjsa on Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse.
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Attachments
Screenshot_20200107-180328_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200107-180328_Google.jpg (481.75 KiB) Viewed 684 times
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

Last edited by ssjsa on Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse of player's appearance.
soulrebel1980
Pub Champion

Post by soulrebel1980 »

So has there been any more revelations today? Has Des been phoning up people saying he works for Microsoft or has his wife thrown a cat in a wheelie bin for instance?
Nothing would surprise me.
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

soulrebel1980 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:11 pm So has there been any more revelations today? Has Des been phoning up people saying he works for Microsoft or has his wife thrown a cat in a wheelie bin for instance?
Nothing would surprise me.
To busy moving people forward to make look better on tv :grin:
trotter01
Pub Champion

Post by trotter01 »

This forum has not been bad at all.. No real insults.. A few about lookers and weight from t rex and they were quickly deleted... and Ross's wife looking like somebody from Frasier was it?... wow that was cutting!!
No idea what's gone on on various Facebook pages but I can guess but this place has been fine and anybody who says it hadn't is just stirring with an agenda for which does not surprise me
Wazza180
Pub Champion

Post by Wazza180 »

trotter01 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:46 pm This forum has not been bad at all.. No real insults.. A few about lookers and weight from t rex and they were quickly deleted... and Ross's wife looking like somebody from Frasier was it?... wow that was cutting!!
No idea what's gone on on various Facebook pages but I can guess but this place has been fine and anybody who says it hadn't is just stirring with an agenda for which does not surprise me
I have been insulted on here several times in the past weeks and mods have laughed along.

All because I don't agree with them about darts.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Wazza180 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:59 pm
trotter01 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:46 pm This forum has not been bad at all.. No real insults.. A few about lookers and weight from t rex and they were quickly deleted... and Ross's wife looking like somebody from Frasier was it?... wow that was cutting!!
I have been insulted on here several times in the past weeks and mods have laughed along.

How many posts containing said insults have offended you enough to report them. ;-)

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
trotter01
Pub Champion

Post by trotter01 »

You must be incredibly thin skinned or a total snowflake then..
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

This is one of the most transparent attempts at deflecting attention away from someone's shortcomings and failures you will ever see.

It deserves nothing more than to be treated with the contempt it deserves. To dignify it with even a discussion is more than it merits.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

meetthefeebles wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:17 pm This is one of the most transparent attempts at deflecting attention away from someone's shortcomings and failures you will ever see.

It deserves nothing more than to be treated with the contempt it deserves. To dignify it with even a discussion is more than it merits.
I think you might be referring to the post I deleted. If not please repost, quoting the post it refers to.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

I'm not. I'm referring to the social media 'response' provided by the wife of the BDO chairman to legitimate criticism of their running of that organisation, here and pretty much anywhere darts is discussed.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Wazza180 wrote:

Wow, what a snowflake. Show us the posts then!
Although I'm off out to play darts so I look forward to them later
Wazza180
Pub Champion

Post by Wazza180 »

ssjsa wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:06 pm

How many posts containing said insults have offended you enough to report them. ;-)
I reported a post a few nights ago. No action was taken.
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

I think its pretty sad to bother reporting a post on an anonymous internet forum.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Despite his reinvention as Wazza, the man who just likes a game of darts, it's worth remembering Rout 'hates' the PDC (his words not mine). He has spent years criticising PDC players, PDC crowds and PDC events. He accuses others of obsession and went as far as getting digital calipers to measure dartboards so he could win a debate on averages. He has been spamming this board for days now crying over 'trolling' while trolling himself. And despite his beloved BDO falling down in front of him, the best he can muster us to admit that 'errors' have been made. It is thanks to people like Rout and his blind loyalty that the BDO is about to go out of business.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Double post
Wazza180
Pub Champion

Post by Wazza180 »

Murphio wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:49 pm Despite his reinvention as Wazza, the man who just likes a game of darts, it's worth remembering Rout 'hates' the PDC (his words not mine). He has spent years criticising PDC players, PDC crowds and PDC events. He accuses others of obsession and went as far as getting digital calipers to measure dartboards so he could win a debate on averages. He has been spamming this board for days now crying over 'trolling' while trolling himself. And despite his beloved BDO falling down in front of him, the best he can muster us to admit that 'errors' have been made. It is thanks to people like Rout and his blind loyalty that the BDO is about to go out of business.
How many more people will I be accused of being?
TheVillan
The Ton Club

Post by TheVillan »

Wazza180 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:46 pm
I reported a post a few nights ago. No action was taken.
I'm sure you have many examples of robust interventionist moderation where any and all ambiguous content, even if the ambiguity is only perceived, resulted in removal of said content?