PDC Women's Series 2022

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: PDC Women's Series 2022

Post by ChrisW »

Dannyboy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:59 am The point I was making is that they are now putting the women's series on a par with the Challenge Tour; the latter which is of a far higher standard. There are a lot of decent non-tour card holders out there.
2023 Winmau Challenge Tour & Development Tour Prize Funds
Winner £2,500
Runner-Up £1,000
Semi-Finalists £750
Quarter-Finalists £500
Last 16 Losers £300
Last 32 Losers £200
Last 64 Losers £75
Total £15,000
IndyCarDavid
Brass Darts

Post by IndyCarDavid »

Glad prize money for all the secondary tours is going up. Wonder where the PDC are getting the money from especially in this economic climate. Viaplay and DAZN? :grin: Will be interesting to see next UK TV deals as a I think ITv and Sky's run out in the next couple of years.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

DAVID!
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

IndyCarDavid wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:16 am Glad prize money for all the secondary tours is going up. Wonder where the PDC are getting the money from especially in this economic climate. Viaplay and DAZN? :grin: Will be interesting to see next UK TV deals as a I think ITv and Sky's run out in the next couple of years.
They've been quite stingy for a few years if you look at their accounts. There was plenty of room to up these earlier - they've made £10M after tax profit in the 2 FYs since the start of Covid and had over £20M in the bank.
IndyCarDavid
Brass Darts

Post by IndyCarDavid »

Dannyboy wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:27 am
IndyCarDavid wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:16 am Glad prize money for all the secondary tours is going up. Wonder where the PDC are getting the money from especially in this economic climate. Viaplay and DAZN? :grin: Will be interesting to see next UK TV deals as a I think ITv and Sky's run out in the next couple of years.
They've been quite stingy for a few years if you look at their accounts. There was plenty of room to up these earlier - they've made £10M after tax profit in the 2 FYs since the start of Covid and had over £20M in the bank.
Good that they are doing well then. The development tour and challenge tour prize money has needed to be bumped up for quite a while. Think PDC TV should start streaming dev and challenge tour. With the PDC Asia tour coming back too it might make PDC TV more attractive especially in locations where they've sold everything off to DAZN or Viaplay and there is barely anything left on PDC TV.