So, who are you for...

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Conor74
Steady Sixties

Re: So, who are you for...

Post by Conor74 »

Neilly1986 wrote:How anyone can support Taylor is beyond me he is a disgusting human being.

MVG.
1. He is the greatest player ever.

2. Off the oche, he may not be Mother Theresa...but "disgusting human being" is a bit strong. Fred West was a disgusting human being. He once refused to shake hands with a guy after a win in darts too.
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

I hope Mikey will win but if Phil wins, I'll still be satisfied as he's my favourite player of all time and he should quit as world champ.
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

i would like it to go to a deciding leg and phil to win, would like him to go out at the top, mvg will be a champion multiple times in the future, of that i'm sure.
I'm on Twitter (occasionally) follow me @originalchissy
paolo2144
Steady Sixties

Post by paolo2144 »

I cannot believe that any real fan of Darts wants the final of one of the Biggest Darting events of any Organisation to end in a 7-0 whitewash what an uttter let down that would be.

I can understand if someone has a dislike of a particular player sch as Taylor and might want him beaten but i for one want to see a calssic game of adrts between the old king and the would be new one in waiting.I hope it is a match similar in quality to first 10 legs of GSOD match where both were averaging 108 plus at that stage.For the record i want Taylor to win but i certainly hope van gerwen turns up and performs in an epic encounter rather than taylor strolling it whilst playing poorly.
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

POWER!!!! :D
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

paolo2144 wrote:I cannot believe that any real fan of Darts wants the final of one of the Biggest Darting events of any Organisation to end in a 7-0 whitewash what an uttter let down that would be.

I can understand if someone has a dislike of a particular player sch as Taylor and might want him beaten but i for one want to see a calssic game of adrts between the old king and the would be new one in waiting.I hope it is a match similar in quality to first 10 legs of GSOD match where both were averaging 108 plus at that stage.For the record i want Taylor to win but i certainly hope van gerwen turns up and performs in an epic encounter rather than taylor strolling it whilst playing poorly.
I'm a real darts fan and a real football fan.

I'd love to see MvG smash him 7-0, the same as I would like to see Derby smash Forest 7-0.

:D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
PT13
Pub Champion

Post by PT13 »

Firmly for Taylor. 7-3 or 7-4 for The Power.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Neilly1986 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:27 pm How anyone can support Taylor is beyond me he is a disgusting human being.

MVG.
+1