The All Elite Wrestling Thread

waddle147
Pub Champion

The All Elite Wrestling Thread

Post by waddle147 »

An all purpose thread for everyone's favourite professional wrestling company.

For the few who aren't aware of these tremendous athlete, here are their champions and the top five contenders for each of their divisions. A real murderers' row of sensational stars and promising prospects chasing the conquering champions.

aka JRWFSL147

Bitter and hardened heart...
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Re: The All Elite Wrestling Thread

Post by Black Velvet »

Christ! I’d been considering starting this thread but Willard’s harsh words put me off.

What did you think of the Death Triangle/Young Bucks match this week? The selling was almost non-existent, but bloody hell they’re talented guys.
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

It's really good to see Thunder Rosa so high in the rankings.

She was a pleasure to work with.
waddle147
Pub Champion

Post by waddle147 »

Black Velvet wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:50 pm Christ! I’d been considering starting this thread but Willard’s harsh words put me off.

What did you think of the Death Triangle/Young Bucks match this week? The selling was almost non-existent, but bloody hell they’re talented guys.
It's not my type of wrestling, but I can't argue with the Bucks' 7-0 record.
aka JRWFSL147

The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

A poor man's "rival" company. The talent, the writing and the amount of huge botches demonstrate this is filled with cast offs and never will bes.
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

waddle147 wrote:
Black Velvet wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:50 pm Christ! I’d been considering starting this thread but Willard’s harsh words put me off.

It's not my type of wrestling, but I can't argue with the Bucks' 7-0 record.
It's great seeing wrestling return to it's sporting roots.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

The Cat wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:52 pm A poor man's "rival" company. The talent, the writing and the amount of huge botches demonstrate this is filled with cast offs and never will bes.
Can’t stand WWE fanboys.
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Black Velvet wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:04 pm
The Cat wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:52 pm A poor man's "rival" company. The talent, the writing and the amount of huge botches demonstrate this is filled with cast offs and never will bes.
Can’t stand WWE fanboys.
I can't stand Cody so what's the difference?
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

The last wrestling match I watched was Big Daddy v Giant Haystacks.
Would have knacked this lot.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

ChrisW wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:21 pm The last wrestling match I watched was Big Daddy v Giant Haystacks.
Would have knacked this lot.
Good choice. Loch Ness was can’t miss viewing in WCW.
waddle147
Pub Champion

Post by waddle147 »

Thankfully, the days of winning a match in 90 seconds with a series of belly bounces are long gone.
aka JRWFSL147

J Y Kelly
Pub Champion

Post by J Y Kelly »

In other news, girls have boobs
There's a homo fae Fife whom plays the game
and oh what a bummer , Stevie's the name
No man sais he , shall stand in his way
He'll make them bend over, because he is a gay
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

J Y Kelly wrote:In other news, girls have boobs
So do you.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

supposed grown men watching fat oiled up men in their underwear rolling around on top of each other in a homo erotic choreographed, and predetermined play fighting theatrical performance, for the benefit of sad virgins.
The sort of thing that appeals to the minds of the mentally stunted like Paul Nicholson,the delusional fantasists involved at MAD Darts and sad lonely defectives.

placeholder for one of my stalkers of chris, english dave etc, in their rush to get defensive to claim Justin Credible was a wrestlers name blissfully ignorant that the nickname existed long before the wrestler took it.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Gaz turning heel there
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Garry Murphy wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:55 pm supposed grown men watching fat oiled up men in their underwear rolling around on top of each other in a homo erotic choreographed, and predetermined play fighting theatrical performance, for the benefit of sad virgins.
The sort of thing that appeals to the minds of the mentally stunted like Paul Nicholson,the delusional fantasists involved at MAD Darts and sad lonely defectives.

placeholder for one of my stalkers of chris, english dave etc, in their rush to get defensive to claim Justin Credible was a wrestlers name blissfully ignorant that the nickname existed long before the wrestler took it.
Totally agree with you JC.
But I think with your trekkie obsession you would fit right in.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Black Velvet wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:09 pm Gaz turning heel there

Ssjsa spent YEARS trying to mock TDF cos it had a wrestling thread, calling it the "Wrestling forum"....

I guess this is a wrestling forum using his logic
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Martin Legandowski
Steady Sixties

Post by Martin Legandowski »

My bestie is being left on the mark. I am giving you losers the laughing men and am being drinking the Zubrowka pissing me with the laughing at you liking the men hugging with each other.

:DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Have been taking the photo of the Garry outside theh window of my house also doing the Wrestling rolling about with the funny laughing at you losers.
Attachments
-dog-aggression-wrestling.jpg
-dog-aggression-wrestling.jpg (464.18 KiB) Viewed 2117 times
Last edited by Martin Legandowski on Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Garry Murphy wrote:supposed grown men watching fat oiled up men in their underwear rolling around on top of each other in a homo erotic choreographed, and predetermined play fighting theatrical performance, for the benefit of sad virgins.

According to wwe.com "Justin Credible" is one of the worst ring names in the organisations history.

https://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-li ... ring-names
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
waddle147
Pub Champion

Post by waddle147 »

Rout wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:53 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:supposed grown men watching fat oiled up men in their underwear rolling around on top of each other in a homo erotic choreographed, and predetermined play fighting theatrical performance, for the benefit of sad virgins.

According to wwe.com "Justin Credible" is one of the worst ring names in the organisations history.

https://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-li ... ring-names
Not just WWE, every wrestling company ever. That has to be tens of thousands of different wrestlers, and Credible cracks the top 15.
aka JRWFSL147