Lakeside 2023

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: Lakeside 2023

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:30 pm
Ginge wrote:Hmm. The plot thickens then. Surely they wouldnt clash it with that.
Well it seems this potential clash has got some traction. Was mentioned on the recent Inside The WDF podcast and seems its more likely than I thought it would be.

Actually insanity if they do.
Seniors is a weekend. Probably not that bad really.
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Players will be invited to both though won't they?
mc1958
Superleague Player

Post by mc1958 »

Neil Duff already accepted an invite to the Seniors, so he would have to make a choice whether to try and defend his WDF title or play the Seniors. And it may affect others like Prins and McEwan as well now that the Seniors have said 25% of the players on their TV events will be qualifiers.

On the ladies I can't remember if both Deta and Lisa have been invited to the Seniors again, but Trina definitely has - so it could affect all 3 of those as well.

Of those I've mentioned I would guess the only one guaranteed to choose Lakeside would be Deta given her role in the WDF - the others I'm not so sure about.

The biggest issue the WDF would have though would be on ticket sales. Given the stupid prices Potter sets for Lakeside they would be hurt even more clashing with the Seniors, especially as tickets for the Circus Tavern have already been on sale for a couple of months now.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Assume Mason was on about Lakeside and was on Modus comms.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

During the start of Prins vs Rotzsch match they mention that Prins will be at Lakeside due to winning the IOM open, Mason then said "No Neil Duff to defend his title, which is a real shame", Edgar carries on talking about Dave Prins
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Yes, I just went to listen to it. Halfway through the first leg. Just thrown in as if it was common knowledge and absolutely no follow up on that point by Edgar, useless commentary.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Well not really. We know something we didn't. :)
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

The WDF are just the like BDO with a coat of paint and name change. A bob Potter Cup, since the split is and will always be nothing more than a mickey mouse piece of shit, that some useless cunt has to win, Duff the latest example

When the Modus shit in a run down church is the best run org outside of the PDC you realize how deluded and retarded those in the WDF, MAD/ADC, UKDA, Tri Nations, are.

my signature as apt as always
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Emulsfier
Brass Darts

Post by Emulsfier »

Duff deleting his twatter account :grin:
Little Lonely Garry
International

Emulsfier wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:05 pm Duff deleting his twatter account :grin:
another simpleton who thinks any criticism should be met with boasts of fighting as if somehow beating someone up will alter the truth.
After multiple people laughed at his stupidity he got upset and deleted it :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

So quite a lot of shit-chatting, sorry, chit-shatting from this innocuous comment from Mason.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ChrisW wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:43 pm So quite a lot of shit-chatting, sorry, chit-shatting from this innocuous comment from Mason.
Well no, Oche mentioned it on Twitter, someone else then said it wont matter anyway because Duff is, and I quote, "mediocre", Duff then offered this person out for a bare knuckle fight (not even confirming or denying Mace's comment), and then deleted his Twitter account soon afterwards. Probably pissed as a fart on San Miguel.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Precisely.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Little Lonely Garry wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:34 pm The WDF are just the like BDO with a coat of paint and name change. A bob Potter Cup, since the split is and will always be nothing more than a mickey mouse piece of shit, that some useless cunt has to win, Duff the latest example

When the Modus shit in a run down church is the best run org outside of the PDC you realize how deluded and retarded those in the WDF, MAD/ADC, UKDA, Tri Nations, are.

my signature as apt as always
See you next week Mongy
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The World Seniors now on the BBC, so free to air.

So be even more mental now if they choose to clash.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Ginge wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:07 pm The World Seniors now on the BBC, so free to air.

this is the WDF, there is no amount of stupidity they aint capable of
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ginge wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:07 pm The World Seniors now on the BBC, so free to air.

Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

duff with a new account complaining how its not good for grassroots, coming from the reigning champion who snubbed them, more double standards from him yet again
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Oh no!