Little Lonely Garry's weekly meltdown to an audience of fourteen

All the chat about Ladies Darts in one place including details of the Ladies Darts Classic
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Re: Knob of the week

Post by Black Velvet »

Who’s going to bite first?
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Black Velvet wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:15 pm Who’s going to bite first?
Memememe.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Some irony that “seething manlet” is one of LLG’s most frequent terms 😂

Just a shame that so few people visit. We were told it was tens of thousands of visitors per month, when it’s really 309 :(
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Not that bad really for a blog.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Black Velvet wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:32 pm Some irony that “seething manlet” is one of LLG’s most frequent terms 😂

Just a shame that so few people visit. We were told it was tens of thousands of visitors per month, when it’s really 309 :(
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

The busiest thread in the last week on this "darts forum", is not the old farts shit,nor is it the wdf masters, or the lady munter series, or even the pdc grand slam.
Its a thread about my blog, imagine that, the same blog that some people claim not to be bothered about but spent the week discussing it regardless

The obsession of those who pretend not to care, yet want the know the viewing figures wont work, ye can keep lowballing, guessing, making posts and prove yet again how this so called blog no one purports to care about continues to be the busiest thread on here

Carry on discussing my blog
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

21.8% of the posts in said thread are yours
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

BlueSpark wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:27 pm 21.8% of the posts in said thread are yours
That’s 86,231!
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Numberwang

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Black Velvet wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:31 pm
BlueSpark wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:27 pm 21.8% of the posts in said thread are yours
That’s 86,231!
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Is 309 / month unique users or views?
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Little Lonely Garry wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:39 pm more popular than the master, the slam, the old farts shit.

busiest thread on a darts forum is my blog
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

Little Lonely Garry wrote:The busiest thread in the last week on this "darts forum", is not the old farts shit,nor is it the wdf masters, or the lady munter series, or even the pdc grand slam.
Its a thread about my blog, imagine that, the same blog that some people claim not to be bothered about but spent the week discussing it regardless

The obsession of those who pretend not to care, yet want the know the viewing figures wont work, ye can keep lowballing, guessing, making posts and prove yet again how this so called blog no one purports to care about continues to be the busiest thread on here

Care to comment on the fact that your blog is about as popular as tickets for televised PDC 'major' tournaments?
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

meetthefeebles wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:43 pm
Little Lonely Garry wrote:The busiest thread in the last week on this "darts forum", is not the old farts shit,nor is it the wdf masters, or the lady munter series, or even the pdc grand slam.

Care to comment on the fact that your blog is about as popular as tickets for televised PDC 'major' tournaments?
how is your blog chris ? your blog about sausages to impress your wife has it reached 3 figures yet ?

You and the others are quite clearly obsessed with my blog, and the truth is I, like my blog, and its stats occupy your thoughts and the thoughts of others who pretend to not be bothered, and have done so for days and will continue to do for many more days to come.

So entertain yourselves by bandying about make believe low numbers in the hope you are right, ye might even convince yerselves, whilst pretending ye are not bothered.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT THE ANALYTICS SAY!!!!
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Black Velvet wrote:IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT THE ANALYTICS SAY!!!!
I just don't know who to believe!
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

Little Lonely Garry wrote:
meetthefeebles wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:43 pm

how is your blog chris ? your blog about sausages to impress your wife has it reached 3 figures yet ?

You and the others are quite clearly obsessed with my blog, and the truth is I, like my blog, and its stats occupy your thoughts and the thoughts of others who pretend to not be bothered, and have done so for days and will continue to do for many more days to come.

So entertain yourselves by bandying about make believe low numbers in the hope you are right, ye might even convince yerselves, whilst pretending ye are not bothered.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
My blog is going great, thanks Gary. I've had over 500 views on the last six hours, and tens of thousands already this year!

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Sounds credible.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Meetthefeebles has a good blog.. I visited it 12 times today