Used a product?
Won some darts?
Got some info on any darts equipment?

This is the place to put your reviews
rabsmith2
Superleague Player

Karl A180

Post by rabsmith2 »

I had the pleasure of meeting Karl in Blackpool at the Matchplay. Karl is a true gentleman and a man of his word. My mates and myself togged ourselves out with white t-shirts with 180 on the front . It was suggested to us to put an A in front of the 180 to make A180 (for the TV cameras) . We all duly obliged.
Karl in his own words offered to "get the ale in". We declined this offer as the Ale was well and truly in!!!. I was chatting to Karl and he said if I contacted him later he would sort me out with a "Chissy Shirt". Now I thought the "ale was in". This morning I was awoke with the postman. I was given my "Chissy Shirt" signed and some dart flights. My daughter will be popular today because along with leaflets I give her the flights as well. The lads in her class are mad into the darts. So Karl not only have you made me a happy bunny but some young lads as well.
Thank you my dear man, so folks the only thing I can say is support Karl and his business because in today's society it is nice to deal with somebody that offers that personal touch. :-)
unob
The Ton Club

Re: Karl A180

Post by unob »

rabsmith2 wrote:I had the pleasure of meeting Karl in Blackpool at the Matchplay. Karl is a true gentleman and a man of his word. My mates and myself togged ourselves out with white t-shirts with 180 on the front . It was suggested to us to put an A in front of the 180 to make A180 (for the TV cameras) . We all duly obliged.
Karl in his own words offered to "get the ale in". We declined this offer as the Ale was well and truly in!!!. I was chatting to Karl and he said if I contacted him later he would sort me out with a "Chissy Shirt". Now I thought the "ale was in". This morning I was awoke with the postman. I was given my "Chissy Shirt" signed and some dart flights. My daughter will be popular today because along with leaflets I give her the flights as well. The lads in her class are mad into the darts. So Karl not only have you made me a happy bunny but some young lads as well.
Thank you my dear man, so folks the only thing I can say is support Karl and his business because in today's society it is nice to deal with somebody that offers that personal touch. :-)
Couldn't agree more. Karl is a gent and has helped me immensely during my time on the Pro Tour. He does a lot of work for a lot of players and nothing is too much trouble.
Wazza
Brass Darts

Re: Karl A180

Post by Wazza »

As I am involved with A180 here in Australia since 2007 I have gotten to know Karl, Dawn & the staff really well over the years.
They treat my wife & I like family as we do with them. It is a suprise sometimes to get a call from the UK and its Karl.. asking how things are with my inlaws (mother in law has cancer) & how my wife is.

True gent, would love to come to the UK and go meet Karl & Dawn.
See you at the Oche'

Wazza
--------------
A180 Darts Ambassador (Australia)
WDDA Administrator, Media Manager, Consultant & Ambassador (World Wide)
My Website: Wazza's World of Darts
A180 Website: A180 DARTS
WDDA Website:WDDA