JP packing it in.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
JP 180
The Ton Club

JP packing it in.

Post by JP 180 »

You wish Double finish !!!!!!!

This is just for my mates on here. If you don't like the way I look, talk, walk or throw don't go any further.

Thank you to all on Stars of Darts that support me. I haven't and won't forget what you all done for me. I will be buying shares in this years scheme too.

Guys if the girls want to knock how I throw let them. Dont bite that's what they want. No one else will talk to these little ladies so they have to start trouble on the best dart forum in the world.

Take care all of you and look forward to seeing you all at Birmingham.

Euro Tour 1 Winner

Justin Pipe
Booji Boy
International

Re: JP packing it in.

Post by Booji Boy »

Cheers JP and its great that you acknowledge the help this place gave you.

All the best for the rest of year and keep on doing what you be doing as it makes some peoples blood boil and thats got to be a good thing.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Lets not turn this in to the usual bore fest, go and troll elsewhere if ya want.

Ninge you were wrong.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

mod500 wrote:Lets not turn this in to the usual bore fest, go and troll elsewhere if ya want.

Ninge you were wrong.
OK, fair enough :D

For the benefit of everyone else who may want to contribute to this thread, is constructive criticism allowed?
Last edited by Ginge on Wed May 02, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Jock Knew
Wyn
Pub Champion

Post by Wyn »

JP 180 wrote:You wish Double finish !!!!!!!

This is just for my mates on here. If you don't like the way I look, talk, walk or throw don't go any further.

Thank you to all on Stars of Darts that support me. I haven't and won't forget what you all done for me. I will be buying shares in this years scheme too.

Guys if the girls want to knock how I throw let them. Dont bite that's what they want. No one else will talk to these little ladies so they have to start trouble on the best dart forum in the world.

Take care all of you and look forward to seeing you all at Birmingham.

Euro Tour 1 Winner

Justin Pipe

:DDDD: :DDDD:
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:
mod500 wrote:Lets not turn this in to the usual bore fest, go and troll elsewhere if ya want.

Ninge you were wrong.
OK, fair enough :D

For the benefit of everyone else who may want to contribute to this thread, is constructive criticism allowed?
Aye
fandarts
County Player

Post by fandarts »

fair play on the win justin, you are an inspiration to the slower thrower, all the best for the rest of the year bud
JP 180
The Ton Club

Post by JP 180 »

Ninge you were wrong.

That's why it's the best forum around Ninge. You knew what you were trying to say.

Thanks Colin. No need for negative comments !! These numptys just can't read hey?? It's not for the haters girls it's for the ones that support me to comment on.

I'm sure they won't be able to resist tho. Don't bother girls as I won't waist time replying.

Cheers for now..
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

JP 180 wrote:

Ninge you were wrong.

That's why it's the best forum around Ninge. You knew what you were trying to say.
True, everyone is entitled to an opinion though JP no matter how much you disagree with it. I cant stand the young Dutchies who release the darts too fast and spray them everywhere as a result, Im sure they dont give a toss what I think. Just take it on the chin.
Big Jock Knew
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Was no secret i was annoyed at how things seemed to end between JP and the forum when the sponsorship gig was up.Was no secret i vented my reply about his comments about forums, to him on twatter and on here, also no secret im not a fan of how MDA handled things on here either. As iv said, forums are about opinions, as long as they are fair and not a personal attack then they shud stand, but thats up to the lads that run here and they do a good job imo.

Im not sure what was said on df, cant say i would be to bothered about what 95% of them have to say, infact seeing as its darts related and not about cancer machines, sid waddell jokes, jokes about kids being raped or children that are missing im shocked it got any replies.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

end of the day its justins livelyhood and he will do what provides for his family the best! as long as players dont break rules cant see the problem. everyone has their favourite players justin no doubt has his fair share as well .........carry on earning mate.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Seriously

I do not care about how Justin Pipe throws his darts, Slow fast or out of his bottom its ok for me, he is a bloody good player.
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Dicie wrote:Was no secret i was annoyed at how things seemed to end between JP and the forum when the sponsorship gig was up.Was no secret i vented my reply about his comments about forums, to him on twatter and on here, also no secret im not a fan of how MDA handled things on here either. As iv said, forums are about opinions, as long as they are fair and not a personal attack then they shud stand, but thats up to the lads that run here and they do a good job imo.

Im not sure what was said on df, cant say i would be to bothered about what 95% of them have to say, infact seeing as its darts related and not about cancer machines, sid waddell jokes, jokes about kids being raped or children that are missing im shocked it got any replies.

Well said big man. Me and you both were there that night when we made our feelings clear to JP on twitter.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

I am going to attempt to give a constructive response,

I said to Justin on twitter an age back, that the views of a few people, do not represent the views of a entire forum first and foremost. And he agreed. A forum doesn't have views, views are of the individual and the forum is merely a vehicle for that.

Theres actually just as many people saying they either like Justin as a player or have absolutely no issue with the slower throwing style, as there are those that have commented that its not for them, so to speak. And thats what fans of any sport will do on message boards - present varying views on topics - and long may that continue. Its a sign of the healthy state that the sport is in, commercially.

It goes without saying that you would have friends and a lot of support on here, and that too is great. This really is not a forum v forum thing and nor should it be. Lets treat people as individuals.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Dicie wrote:Im not sure what was said on df, cant say i would be to bothered about what 95% of them have to say, infact seeing as its darts related and not about cancer machines, sid waddell jokes, jokes about kids being raped or children that are missing im shocked it got any replies.
All of which are very much against the rules, and as soon as anything of that nature is either seen or reported is is dealt with and action taken against individuals accounts.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Rout wrote:I am going to attempt to give a constructive response,

I said to Justin on twitter an age back, that the views of a few people, do not represent the views of a entire forum first and foremost. And he agreed. A forum doesn't have views, views are of the individual and the forum is merely a vehicle for that.

Theres actually just as many people saying they either like Justin as a player or have absolutely no issue with the slower throwing style, as there are those that have commented that its not for them, so to speak. And thats what fans of any sport will do on message boards - present varying views on topics - and long may that continue. Its a sign of the healthy state that the sport is in, commercially.

It goes without saying that you would have friends and a lot of support on here, and that too is great. This really is not a forum v forum thing and nor should it be. Lets treat people as individuals.
Totally agree with you.

Trolls are a pain in the ass though and those that go on about JP's speed of throw ad nauseum do forums no good whatsoever.
skudlooking
The Ton Club

Post by skudlooking »

Nice fella is Justin saw him benidorm and sat at his table in barnsley with mase. Total pro very friendly treats the whole day in a quality manner. His throw isn't that slow on the floor. Mace finds justins pace perfect to throw with.
TWITTER @skudlooking
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

is JP actually slower than Dennis Priestley ?...and Priestley is regarded as a legend of the game ( rightly so as well ).
It takes all styles and the most important style is a winning style..and Justin Pipe appears to have found that style !
i certainly find Justin Pipe easier to watch on TV than Dennis Smith that's for sure....it's all about opinions at the end of the day
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Like I said last night I'd rather watch top darts at whatever speed than a scattergun going at the clappers and playing crap.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Rout wrote:I am going to attempt to give a constructive response,

Maybe Justin should come to 'Midlands Madness'.

Him and Blue could have a game.........
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.