THE GREATEST EVER LADIES DARTS PLAYERS

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
WCDPA
International

Re: THE GREATEST EVER LADIES DARTS PLAYERS

Post by WCDPA »

BrightonDave wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Will take it there then dave hopefully madam performs well Saturday and we will watch some darts Sunday before heading home and returning Wednesday fingers crossed.

i think this could be the year after her performance on sunday

Been playing well last couple of months in fairness BD , but everytime it's game on you never know! Won't be for the want of trying that's for sure.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Offline wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:35 pm 1. Trina Gulliver
2. Mandy Solomons
3. Frances Hoenselaar
4. Lisa Ashton
5. Deta Hedman

Honourable mention to Leanne Maddock shame she gave up when she did, most naturally gifted dart player ever and one of the nicest people you could meet and if she had hung about for more years would have made my top 5 for sure
Leanne Maddock on bullseye tonight. 17 years old.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Disgusting.
Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 »

Big question: would Fallon make your top 5?
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Bram_1900 wrote:Big question: would Fallon make your top 5?
Nah, not won enough.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Fallon would make the top 5 PDC ladies but not outside that.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Top 5 Ladies darts players ever

1. Ashton
2. Gulliver
3. Dobromyslova
4. Hedman
5. Suzuki
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

oche balboa wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:45 pm Top 5 Ladies darts players ever

1. Ashton
2. Gulliver
3. Dobromyslova
4. Hedman
5. Suzuki
Think your missing Hoenselaar.
mc1958
Superleague Player

Post by mc1958 »

My top 5 would be

Trina Gulliver
Lisa Ashton
Maureen Flowers
Francis Hoenselaar
Mandy Solomons

and I would put a few others above Fallon as well
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

There has never been a great ladies player ever.

Ashton is the best there has been for her gender though, but being the best of a bad lot does not constitute great. Being Great and being the best are not the same thing. I know this will confuse mutants who are incapable of independent thought, and comprehending the subtle difference and because of who poster is and will be unable to resist chasing, but even the best performing munter in history, is , was and will always be no better than a standard lower tour card holder.

Thats akin to saying Richie Edhouse is one of the greats cos he played in the PDC and won a tourcard.

When munters win PDC majors then the usage of words like "great" might be applicable, as it is, outside of Ashton every single munter has failed to even win the most basic tour card, and the human pickaxe for example a 4 time q-school failure.

Discuss, and ye will....
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Hnnnggggg!
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

ChrisW wrote:Hnnnggggg!
How dare you post on a public forum directly after someone else has posted on a public forum! Stop craving!
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Captain Hobo
Pub Champion

Post by Captain Hobo »

Little Lonely Garry wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:30 pm There has never been a great ladies player ever.

Ashton is the best there has been for her gender though, but being the best of a bad lot does not constitute great. Being Great and being the best are not the same thing. I know this will confuse mutants who are incapable of independent thought, and comprehending the subtle difference and because of who poster is and will be unable to resist chasing, but even the best performing munter in history, is , was and will always be no better than a standard lower tour card holder.

Thats akin to saying Richie Edhouse is one of the greats cos he played in the PDC and won a tourcard.

When munters win PDC majors then the usage of words like "great" might be applicable, as it is, outside of Ashton every single munter has failed to even win the most basic tour card, and the human pickaxe for example a 4 time q-school failure.

Discuss, and ye will....
:DDD:
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Little Lonely Garry wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:30 pm There has never been a great ladies player ever.

Discuss, and ye will....
Fucking hell
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

post you swear words, and your smileys and stupid phrases and whatever it is you will to deflect from the actual point made.

but in the end it is all deflection from the post and its merit, because what I wrote is true and ye have no counter argument.
The best munter player ever is no better than a bog standard richie edhouse type of player.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time