International

Re: PDC Women's Series 2022

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Booji Boy wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:13 pm
Rout wrote:
Little Lonely Garry wrote:
BlueSpark wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:31 pm
Little Lonely Garry wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:20 pm

watch twat porter announce the final ally pally qualifier will be another munter qualifier if the human pick axe misses out. Why do you think the last qualifier was not announced ?

Or else some asian qualifier will have "visa issues" or some other convenient excuse will pop up and the over rated bint will be shoehorned in
She’s been shite of late, nowhere near Greaves level
Wouldn’t surprise me if they managed to get her in, should she fuck it up tomorrow. No idea why.
I have always said she is damn right to avail of all those undeserved opportunities, she has her brand and career to think of, but this nonsense by Sky, PDC etc how pinocchio is the best female in the world is annoying and blatant bullshit

She is barely the third best player never mind the top munter,
She is a multiple time q-school failure who has failed every time to win even a single munters world championship.

Sky and the PDC need to wake up and realize every dart fan knows she is not what they hype, they have witnessed her job event after event in the world series
What a refreshing take on the Fallon situation. All brand new information.
Have the PDC ever stayed that she's the best woman's player?

In my mind all they have done is promoted her as the woman who broke the glass ceiling by beating some guys on TV, which in turn created huge interest in the PDC and which they rightly cashed in on.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
stayed ?
there have been multiple times where people like the refugee looking cunt dawson who is an employee of the PDC has publicly stated she is the best female in the world, spouted this glass ceiling nonsense etc where she was the first munter to beat a man on tv which itself is more outright lies.

Again I understand Pinocchio taking the opportunities given to her, can even understand the pdc milking it, but the outright bullshit etc is what annoys people and this agenda to try shoehorn people based on gender in to comps they clearly are not good enough to win is annoying.
Should Pinocchio miss out, there should be no back up plan to get her in, and if beau gets the runners up spot and PDC get pinocchio in, it will show their clear agenda.

and lets be honest, Ashton and Beau are vastly better players than her
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Never stops moaning about the PDC.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Booji Boy wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:13 pm
Rout wrote:
Little Lonely Garry wrote:

watch twat porter announce the final ally pally qualifier will be another munter qualifier if the human pick axe misses out. Why do you think the last qualifier was not announced ?

Or else some asian qualifier will have "visa issues" or some other convenient excuse will pop up and the over rated bint will be shoehorned in
Wouldn’t surprise me if they managed to get her in, should she fuck it up tomorrow. No idea why.
I have always said she is damn right to avail of all those undeserved opportunities, she has her brand and career to think of, but this nonsense by Sky, PDC etc how pinocchio is the best female in the world is annoying and blatant bullshit

She is barely the third best player never mind the top munter,
She is a multiple time q-school failure who has failed every time to win even a single munters world championship.

Sky and the PDC need to wake up and realize every dart fan knows she is not what they hype, they have witnessed her job event after event in the world series
What a refreshing take on the Fallon situation. All brand new information.
Have the PDC ever stayed that she's the best woman's player?

In my mind all they have done is promoted her as the woman who broke the glass ceiling by beating some guys on TV, which in turn created huge interest in the PDC and which they rightly cashed in on.

Some people on some broadcasts (stream and TV) may have said it, and in good form she has been the best.

But that's just form. It's been patchy, and her failure to perform at Q School and in many women's majors (especially having chosen not to play in 2 women's WC recently) strongly challenges the idea she's the best female player overall.

The hypesters ignore the failures, the critics ignore the successes.
Hypesters need to look at DartConnect for her Q School and Challenge Tour, and the critics need to look again at 2020 WC, 2021 Grand Slam and her record setting Women's Series weekend.
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

1205 wrote:
Emulsfier wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:10 pm Fallon will be bloody worried now. Really hope Beau overhauls her tomorrow.

They didn't last time she failed to qualify and they won't this time. She's no use to them if she's playing badly. Wouldn't be surprised if they'd prefer Suzuki right now. Since Japan has eased restrictions she's been getting back to her best, but has been overshadowed by Greaves.

The PDC and Sherrock's bigger current concern would not be qualifying for the World's, it would be that she has 3 games to play at the Grand Slam and could get thrashed in all of them if she can't get her form back.
This is how I see it, too.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

No no they will deploy the shoehorn.
MatzeT
Brass Darts

Post by MatzeT »

Rout wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:39 pm Never stops moaning about the PDC.
I mean the BDO doesn't exist anymore..
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Impressive first game from Sherrock.
County Player

Post by 1205 »

In an amazing coincidence, Greaves is again not in the half with Ashton and Sherrock.

Dobromyslova's win over Suzuki means the semi-finals are lining up to be

Sherrock v Ashton and Greaves v Dobromyslova.
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Not quite. It's
Sherrock v Ashton
Greaves v Gilbert
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Sherrock v Greaves. The one we've been waiting for.
Emulsfier
Brass Darts

Post by Emulsfier »

Probable shootout for the worlds then.
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Greaves is quite good.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

107 average to win the final. Beau is a helluva player.

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

150 ahead into the final event.
Emulsfier
Brass Darts

Post by Emulsfier »

That was really impressive. Now please finish the job.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Sherrock in the lower half of the draw.
Ashton and Greaves upper half.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

The Honey monster is now second, so if she wins the last event or simply just goes further than Pinocchio, the human pick axe, is out of Ally Pally.

wonderful
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Emulsfier
Brass Darts

Post by Emulsfier »

Suzuki may be the one to crush Fallons dreams.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

An 18 year old WDF girl with a higher average than the 50+ posted by the so called professionals in the current 'major' TV ranking event.

How embarrassing for the detractors.

'SNIGGER'
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Who would qualify if they ended up on the same amount?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk