PDC Women's Series 2022

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Rout
International

Re: PDC Women's Series 2022

Post by Rout »

Little Lonely Garry wrote:
greatkingrat wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:13 pm If the PDC hadn't invited her to the World Series, she'd have been able to play in WS13-16 and would probably have won enough money to stay ahead of Greaves.
and if beau has not missed the 12 opening events she could have topped the table., all ifs...

Fact is Ashton and Greaves are better players than pinocchio who is a multiple time q- school failure, and incapable of ever winning a munter world title and no amount of spin or deflection will alter that
What a refreshing and brand new take on things.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Hard to argue with the statement Fallon is not in the top 2. This doesn't mean she is rubbish but at this time she isn't good enough to get one of those places at ally pally.

But the the ifs comment. Greaves made a decision not to enter the 12 opening events, her choice. Whereas it was different for sharrock. (I know she had a choice) but her involvement in the world series meant she had no real option but to miss some of the ladies events. You can understand her being a bit miffed.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Popeye Doyle
Feather Flights

Post by Popeye Doyle »

As you say, Fallon had a choice but decided to take the 'easy' guaranteed cash on offer in the Masters exhibition events so can not really complain 😉
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

My feeling is Ashton, Sherrock and Mikuru are the best of the rest.
Greaves is in a different league at the moment.
Wouldn't be surprised if Ashton doesn't do anything at the Worlds.
Greaves could bomb also with it being her first time. But she has the game to win multiple games.
Let's wait and see.
Definitely creating a lot of interest in the ladies game
Last edited by ChrisW on Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

devosteve wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:35 pm Hard to argue with the statement Fallon is not in the top 2. This doesn't mean she is rubbish but at this time she isn't good enough to get one of those places at ally pally.

But the the ifs comment. Greaves made a decision not to enter the 12 opening events, her choice. Whereas it was different for sharrock. (I know she had a choice) but her involvement in the world series meant she had no real option but to miss some of the ladies events. You can understand her being a bit miffed.

Make any excuse you like, the better 2 players got the spots they deserved, and the truth is Greaves did more in just 7 events than pinocchio did in the 16 she played, and again no spin or deflection will alter that either.
Pinocchio failed simply because she was not as good as the others and citing world series shit wont alter that.
In fact Greaves could have missed the last event and still got second place.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

I reckon she still be in pdc not annoced 1 spot for world championship what the bet top 3 lady’s
Last edited by foggs3355 on Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Rout wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:26 pm
greatkingrat wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:13 pm If the PDC hadn't invited her to the World Series, she'd have been able to play in WS13-16 and would probably have won enough money to stay ahead of Greaves.
and if beau has not missed the 12 opening events she could have topped the table., all ifs...

Fact is Ashton and Greaves are better players than pinocchio who is a multiple time q- school failure, and incapable of ever winning a munter world title and no amount of spin or deflection will alter that
😂😂
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

devosteve wrote:Hard to argue with the statement Fallon is not in the top 2. This doesn't mean she is rubbish but at this time she isn't good enough to get one of those places at ally pally.

She didn't have to sign up to the exbo jolly did she? She shouldn't be miffed, she took the PDC shilling on offer, and took a risk. Maybe she'll concentrate on playing decent darts in ranking events from now on, as that might be her lot for a while.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Greaves was surprisingly 7th in the performance tables for that last event.
Those three 60s averages dragging her down.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Addicks Fan wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:44 pm
devosteve wrote:Hard to argue with the statement Fallon is not in the top 2. This doesn't mean she is rubbish but at this time she isn't good enough to get one of those places at ally pally.

She didn't have to sign up to the exbo jolly did she? She shouldn't be miffed, she took the PDC shilling on offer, and took a risk. Maybe she'll concentrate on playing decent darts in ranking events from now on, as that might be her lot for a while.

Correct she didn't have to sign up. But let's be honest, she wasn't going to turn down those TV events. I am just saying she will be upset they clashed. I mean the PDC would have wanted her to go to the world series.

Still the better players won.
Popeye Doyle
Feather Flights

Post by Popeye Doyle »

ChrisW wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:50 pm Greaves was surprisingly 7th in the performance tables for that last event.
Those three 60s averages dragging her down.
Could have been pressure that affected her in the last event, but stepped up to the plate in the final
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Or lack of pressure. The 60s games she really wasn't pushed. All averages in the 50s.
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

Rout wrote:

Spin and deflection!!!
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Hoping to see some of you guys at the women's matchplay next year at Blackpool.

I will be the nice looking guy wearing either a Devo, Rezillos, Public image LTD or Sid James t shirt.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

ChrisW wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:56 pm Or lack of pressure. The 60s games she really wasn't pushed. All averages in the 50s.
Welcome to the PDC.
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

devosteve wrote:
Addicks Fan wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:44 pm

Correct she didn't have to sign up. But let's be honest, she wasn't going to turn down those TV events. I am just saying she will be upset they clashed. I mean the PDC would have wanted her to go to the world series.

Still the better players won.
She had a twelve event headstart and STILL couldn't qualify. There is only one person responsible for Fallon's failure to qualify and that is Fallon herself.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Greaves getting bigger up their on comms at the European championship. Not being ignored that's for sure.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

That does look like a good provisional lineup for the Matchplay.

The PDC: making women's darts more exciting by the year.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

When those players play in the Wdf system it is dull as shit!