Used a product?
Won some darts?
Got some info on any darts equipment?

This is the place to put your reviews
TheFlash
Superleague Player

Darts Won in Competition - Phase 6 Natural

Post by TheFlash »

Again a big thanks to Unicorn, Spaceman, TSOD and Ginge for the prize and running the competition.

I've had just over a week throwing these now so feel I can write a review on them. They arrived in the smart Unicorn Phil Taylor purist packaging and came complete with a nice little bar wallet that fits into the pocket without being a nuisance. First impression of the barrels were that they are a very nice looking and classy dart, if a dart can be classy that is! The shape is excellent and could tell straight away they'd offer good grouping with the sharper nose.

It took a while to get a feel for them as I'm used to the Phase 5 barrel which is balanced differently, but after half an hour or so they were hitting the spot, I used my usual set up of phase 5 slik stiks and kite shaped flights, this works well for me. The first hour practice with them I managed 2 180's. I have played with them every night over the last week and they've begun to feel better and better, but has now left me with the problem of not knowing which dart to use when I play in the league! To make matters worse I've also bought a set of Unicorn Grippers in 25g and I love them too! I think I will give the Phase 6's an outing next week and see how they do in a match situation.

Overall this is a great dart and I would recommend it to anyone who likes a heavier barrel, I have attached some photos of the packaging, my first 180 with them and a comparison with my two other favourite darts:
Attachments
3333333.jpg
3333333.jpg (469.06 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
222222.jpg
222222.jpg (443.16 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
1111.jpg
1111.jpg (509.44 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Member of the Rune David fan club

Ex-president of the Matt Clarke Fanclub
Booji Boy
International

Re: Darts Won in Competition - Phase 6 Natural

Post by Booji Boy »

good stuff flash.
ChunkIOW
Pub Champion

Post by ChunkIOW »

Nice Flash, will try to give some sort of insight to my Bob Andreson's when they arrive, although I doubt it will be as eloquent!
It's better to be lucky than good!
TheFlash
Superleague Player

Post by TheFlash »

ChunkIOW wrote:Nice Flash, will try to give some sort of insight to my Bob Andreson's when they arrive, although I doubt it will be as eloquent!
I have the Bob Anderson darts too :D they're a great set I'm sure you'll like them!
Member of the Rune David fan club

Ex-president of the Matt Clarke Fanclub