Cadby v Durrant

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
callataxi
Pub Champion

Cadby v Durrant

Post by callataxi »

So Corey Cadby is 8/11 favourite to beat lakeside champion Glen Durrant.
For what it’s worth I think Durrant is a decent bet as I would make him favourite myself.
However it does show how the strength of the bdo has been crippled if the best player isn’t even
favoured to beat a novice show pony not even hardened on the bdo or pdc tour.
ChrisW
International

Re: Cadby v Durrant

Post by ChrisW »

He's even shorter odds against Norris in his first match.
Bookies do seem to have a lot of belief in his ability.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Has Durrant won this yet?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Durrant will mullah Cadby imo
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Not a price for him yet for the above game at Coral.
What price is he elsewhere?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

callataxi wrote:So Corey Cadby is 8/11 favourite to beat lakeside champion Glen Durrant.
For what it’s worth I think Durrant is a decent bet as I would make him favourite myself.
However it does show how the strength of the bdo has been crippled if the best player isn’t even
Or that the fella pricing it hasn't done his homework, plenty of examples of that, lump on!
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:
callataxi wrote:So Corey Cadby is 8/11 favourite to beat lakeside champion Glen Durrant.
Or that the fella pricing it hasn't done his homework, plenty of examples of that, lump on!
Isn't it all algorythms these days?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Isn't it all algorythms these days?
Well if it is it's broken, lump on!
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

I can see him winning comfortably.
Will the great man be annoyed by the crims over zealous celebrations?
callataxi
Pub Champion

Post by callataxi »

BlueSpark wrote:Not a price for him yet for the above game at Coral.

Durrant will be evens to 11/10 with most firms. Prices may move depending on how they perform in earlier matches.

Glen does have all the hallmarks of enjoying being the big fish in a low quality pond. I want to join the pdc blah blah
but does depend on lakeside this year blah blah. So basically if he wins it, will want to retain it. If he loses, wont want to
leave on a loss.
Im not sure he could deal with lots more losses and maybe only being a 16-24 ranked player in time.
callataxi
Pub Champion

Post by callataxi »

ifm wrote:

Its a general price ifm, so its not a mistake. I personally think durrant should be around 4/6, but over the best of 9
it would be close on the odds between these 2.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

callataxi wrote:

Durrant will be evens to 11/10 with most firms. Prices may move depending on how they perform in earlier matches.

Glen does have all the hallmarks of enjoying being the big fish in a low quality pond. I want to join the pdc blah blah
but does depend on lakeside this year blah blah. So basically if he wins it, will want to retain it. If he loses, wont want to
leave on a loss.
Im not sure he could deal with lots more losses and maybe only being a 16-24 ranked player in time.
I'm not biting to that! 0/10

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

callataxi wrote:

leave on a loss.
I think this year's slam is key, he has to be looking at minimum quarter final but realistically a semi to prove to himself that he can hack it in the PDC
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

Bookmakers often underestimate BDO players and there are some good value bets to be found. Durrant here looks like one of those.
BOOM
Superleague Player

Post by BOOM »

It's 50/50 match
callataxi
Pub Champion

Post by callataxi »

ifm wrote:
callataxi wrote:

leave on a loss.
I'm not biting to that! 0/10
Whats to bite at, i dont play silly games trying to wind people up. I genuinely feel glen is happy at the top of the bdo
which is fair enough. I also dont see him getting much higher than 16 in the world if he moves over as he has possibly
left it a touch late to keep improving at his age. Thats still a decent ranking and will make himself a nice few quid.
wilson ,green, west got to about 30-40 , norris,bunting 16-20, i dont see glen busting top 10.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

BOOM wrote:It's 50/50 match

other than its a short format then I think Durrant is favourite. And I will be putting my money where my mouth is.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Skewball wrote:
BOOM wrote:It's 50/50 match

other than its a short format then I think Durrant is favourite. And I will be putting my money where my mouth is.
Murph's arse?

Sorry couldn't resist :)
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

They will both do as they are told in order to maximize the winnings on both sides.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

BlueSpark wrote:I can see him winning comfortably.
Will the great man be annoyed by the crims over zealous celebrations?
More looking forward to how Chuck deals with him.