Post by ChrisW »

Kicks off today in Niederhausen and MK.

August
20-22 DT1-6 (Niedernhausen & MK)

October
29-31 DT7-12 (Barnsley)

November
5-7 DT7-12 (Niedernhausen)

Each event features players aged 16-23, with the overall Order of Merit winner of each tour securing a PDC Tour Card for 2022/23 and a place in the 2021/22 William Hill World Darts Championship.

UK Rankings Table: https://www.dartsrankings.com/developmenttour-uk
European Rankings Table: https://www.dartsrankings.com/developmenttour-eu

Winners: (Overall average all participants)
UK 1: Reece Colley (73.02)
UK 2: Keelan Kay (73.92)
UK 3: Dom Taylor (72.15)
UK 4: Liam Meek (71.39)
UK 5: Nathan Rafferty (71.23)
UK 6: Bradley Brooks (72.21)
UK 7: Ted Evetts (76.10)
UK 8: Bradley Brooks (74.38)
UK 9: Keelan Kay (72.78)
UK 10: Reece Colley (73.78)
UK 11: Nathan Rafferty (71.81)
UK 12: Bradley Brooks (72.70)

EU 1: Jurjen van der Velde (68.9)
EU 2: Rusty-Jake Rodriguez (70.74)
EU 3: Kevin Doets (69.38)
EU 4: Niels Zonneveld (68.76)
EU 5: Rusty-Jake Rodriguez (68.41)
EU 6: Rusty-Jake Rodriguez (69.74)
EU 7: Rusty-Jake Rodriguez (71.61)
EU 8: Sebastian Bialecki (72.06)
EU 9: Rusty-Jake Rodriguez
EU 10: Fabian Schmultzer
EU 11:
EU 12:
Last edited by ChrisW on Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 21 times in total.
ChrisW
International

Re: Development Tour 2021

Post by ChrisW »

144 entries in both events.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Is Brad Philips in it? Been quietly swept under the rug by the looks of things.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Black Velvet wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:21 am Is Brad Philips in it? Been quietly swept under the rug by the looks of things.
and all the so called darts journalists who kiss the hole of the pdc afraid to mention his name.

suck up twats the lot of them
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
SAFC
Superleague Player

Post by SAFC »

Garry Murphy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:07 pm
Black Velvet wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:21 am Is Brad Philips in it? Been quietly swept under the rug by the looks of things.
and all the so called darts journalists who kiss the hole of the pdc afraid to mention his name.

Phil "Edited By Admin" Barrs
Little Lonely Garry
International

SAFC wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:48 pm
Garry Murphy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:07 pm

Phil "Edited By Admin" Barrs
the reality is these suck ups idolize the players so much they have zero integrity, let alone a set of testicles to the point they are afraid to be anything other than sucks up.

They drink the pdc kool aid, question nothing, all in fear they might not get another interview where they can repeat the process and suck up again.

you dont see impartiality, honesty, proper questions, just like at any fat barrs interview or any of the others, all asking the same type of generic questions, all rimming the players and afraid to ask proper questions.

you only have to look at some of the videos or sites that have the most mundane ridiculous shit that they class as "news"
Or join us for an interview with player x where he tells us he wants to win the grand slam....no shit
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Do you think if he followed your style of darts journalism he would earn the same he does now from darts?
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ChrisW wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:58 pm Do you think if he followed your style of darts journalism he would earn the same he does now from darts?
What style is this, mate?
Little Lonely Garry
International

ChrisW wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:58 pm Do you think if he followed your style of darts journalism he would earn the same he does now from darts?
I am not a journalist......would you show me where I have every claimed to be ?

You cant because I am not, as someone who constantly references my blog you will be aware of this, but why let this fact get in the way.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Garry Murphy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:00 pm
I am not a journalist......would you show me where i have every claimed to be ?

You cant because I am not,
You have written about darts on a blog for how many years?
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

From wikipedia before you start your next rant:

A journalist is an individual trained to collect/gather information in form of text, audio or pictures, processes them to a news-worthy form and disseminates it to the public.
Little Lonely Garry
International

ChrisW wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:03 pm From wikipedia before you start your next rant:

A journalist is an individual trained to collect/gather information in form of text, audio or pictures, processes them to a news-worthy form and disseminates it to the public.
where have I ever called myself a journalist ?

are you unwilling to answer ?
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Garry Murphy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:10 pm
ChrisW wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:03 pm From wikipedia before you start your next rant:

Just lost the game.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

It's not what you want to call yourself. It is what it is.
I'm actually saying you are a brave journalist.
You let them have it. Well done!
Little Lonely Garry
International

ChrisW wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:15 pm

but I am not a journalist is my point.
I did not study journalism in college, nor work as one for a major outlet etc.and I am perfectly fine with that.
I quite freely admit my blog is the work of an opinionated asshole, that people can read or not. I dont have any illusions about that.

I do however find it annoying when suck ups afraid to upset the pdc establishment think of themselves as journalists, thats the issue.

A real proper journalist would not be afraid to ask the questions that should be asked, but they dont out of some fear they might not get the chance to suck up again to the pdc. Even you should be able to comprehend this.
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Garry Murphy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:25 pm
ChrisW wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:15 pm

but I am not a journalist is my point.
I did not study journalism in college, nor work as one for a major outlet etc.and I am perfectly fine with that.
I quite freely admit my blog is the work of an opinionated asshole, that people can read or not. I dont have any illusions about that.

I do however find it annoying when suck ups afraid to upset the pdc establishment think of themselves as journalists, thats the issue.

A real proper journalist would not be afraid to ask the questions that should be asked, but they dont out of some fear they might not get the chance to suck up again to the pdc. Even you should be able to comprehend this.
You're yesterday's news covered inTourettes.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

You don't have to have a qualification to work as a journalist.

How do you know they think of themselves as journalists. You don't and you do a similar job.
Write a regular blog on a subject you think you are an expert in.

That's exactly the same as they are doing. The only difference is they get access to more opportunities because they don't rant on a weekly basis.
Little Lonely Garry
International

if you think what I do and what the likes of say Phil Barrs do are the same thing then its pointless even debating with you.
I dont suck up, nor shy away from an opinion.

My opinion might not be everyones cup of tea, but its mine and I dont care if its the pdc, mad , ukda or certain players I am not out to suck up and curry favor.

Where have i ever called myself an "expert"

oh wait that never happened either.....
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Garry Murphy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:43 pm if you think what I do and what the likes of say Phil Barrs do are the same thing then its pointless even debating with you.
I dont suck up, nor shy away from an opinion.

My opinion might not be everyones cup of tea, but its mine and I dont care if its the pdc, mad , ukda or certain players I am not out to suck up and curry favor.

Where have i ever called myself an "expert"

oh wait that never happened either.....
Garry surprising everyone.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

The apologies are very surprising.
For me he is an expert journo/blogger on darts. I look forward to the next issue.
8 years now? Providing a weekly column.