canadian PDC stop

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
thedragon
Brass Darts

canadian PDC stop

Post by thedragon »

How many if any,members are going to Canada for the Players Championships there?

:darts :DDDC:
MDA
Superleague Player

canadian PDC stop

Post by MDA »

The force is lol
masticman
Superleague Player

Re: canadian PDC stop

Post by masticman »

thedragon wrote:How many if any,members are going to Canada for the Players Championships there?

:darts :DDDC:

i,ll be there buddy. :welsh :Eng :canada :welsh :Eng :canada
JP 180
The Ton Club

Post by JP 180 »

No I aint !!!!!!!!!!!!
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

JP 180 wrote:No I aint !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thought you were Justin.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Must be bloody expensive to do these long trips. Any good deals?
MDA
Superleague Player

Post by MDA »

one flight to canada for sale
and the Iron Fist
Superleague Player

Post by and the Iron Fist »

Is Australia off the calender now then?

That will be a shame as they need another Australian player for this year's world cup. Simon Whitlock can't play on his own and if they allow him to play with that Geordie guy again I think we need to ask serious questions about the preferential treatment certain players seemingly can get by being allowed to fake their nationality to get into an event.
"It seems he thinks he is entitled to say what he likes" - 'Gadffi' Dicie on and the Iron Fist.
The Outlaw
Brass Darts

Post by The Outlaw »

Not this year - l'm skint! :(
coolasice
Feather Flights

Post by coolasice »

and the Iron Fist wrote:Is Australia off the calender now then?

That will be a shame as they need another Australian player for this year's world cup. Simon Whitlock can't play on his own and if they allow him to play with that Geordie guy again I think we need to ask serious questions about the preferential treatment certain players seemingly can get by being allowed to fake their nationality to get into an event.

perhaps you should read the rules and regulations of australian visas and rules of residency before making public comment about Nicholsons personal life and who he can and cant play for
hang the dj
County Player

Post by hang the dj »

He's an Australian citizen - all perfectly legit
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

The Outlaw wrote:Not this year - l'm skint! :(
:D :D

Good luck for the rest of the year sir.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Dart Players Wife
The Ton Club

Post by Dart Players Wife »

Tony is. Is anyone flying to Toronto and can share transport with Tony on the Friday morning ?
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

coolasice wrote:

perhaps you should read the rules and regulations of australian visas and rules of residency before making public comment about Nicholsons personal life and who he can and cant play for

he might be a Geordie but my parents and sister are English yet have Aussie citizenship and Aussie passports and could legally represent Australia at anything...it was the Australian DPA system that gave Nicholson his break to allow him to initially qualify for events in the UK...the Grand Slam being the first so he owes Australia a lot and is perfectly eligible to play for them.....after all , its not like the England cricket team fill half their team with South Africans is it !
skudlooking
The Ton Club

Post by skudlooking »

steve maish said he was goin when i spoke to him
TWITTER @skudlooking
angliam
Feather Flights

Post by angliam »

any reason why jp, it seems a good chance to pick up a win and seems your flight were already done
and the Iron Fist
Superleague Player

Post by and the Iron Fist »

coolasice wrote:

Hi, (friend of) Paul Nicholson. Thank you for the feedback but...

I think this was a slightly highly strung response that you should perhaps feel a little embarrased about. Read the rest of the thread to see the better ways others have put me right in a calm and reasonable manner. And then ponder if you were a tad too sensitive towards a blatant fishing trip, with tongue clearly in cheek (from one of Nicholson's earliest boosters on this forum incidently, going back to the superstarsofdarts days).

Oh, and comments about Paul Nicholson's personal life? What were they then? Did you read the correct post?
To repeat my post for the interested bystander:

I'm trying really hard to find those comments on his private life.

Cool under pressure indeed. :Aus
"It seems he thinks he is entitled to say what he likes" - 'Gadffi' Dicie on and the Iron Fist.
nikkiboy
International

Re: Re: canadian PDC stop

Post by nikkiboy »

and the Iron Fist wrote:
coolasice wrote:

Hi, (friend of) Paul Nicholson. Thank you for the feedback but...

I think this was a slightly highly strung response that you should perhaps feel a little embarrased about. Read the rest of the thread to see the better ways others have put me right in a calm and reasonable manner. And then ponder if you were a tad too sensitive towards a blatant fishing trip, with tongue clearly in cheek (from one of Nicholson's earliest boosters on this forum incidently, going back to the superstarsofdarts days).

Oh, and comments about Paul Nicholson's personal life? What were they then? Did you read the correct post?
To repeat my post for the interested bystander:

I'm trying really hard to find those comments on his private life.

Cool under pressure indeed. :Aus
Was a tad ott coolasice, if he qualifies then he qualifies, but he's still a geordie :D
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
thedragon
Brass Darts

Post by thedragon »

skudlooking wrote:steve maish said he was goin when i spoke to him
Maishy is going on the 20th staying for 2 wks
Bigfred
Brass Darts

Post by Bigfred »

I'm entered in both tournaments. Will be my first time playing in a PDC tournament seeing as I can't get to the U.K. I only live a 3 hour drive from the venue.
Will be fun to see the pro players live instead of on the internet or on TV. Should be a fun weekend. :headbang: