Won some darts?
Got some info on any darts equipment?

This is the place to put your reviews
rabsmith2
Superleague Player

Rabs Review!!

Post by rabsmith2 »

Rabs Review.
Well I was lucky enough to win the dartboard. I think I might have received a faulty one though. Firstly the numbers are all over the place. It starts fine at number one, then jumps too eighteen then four and so on!!!. The sisal is very good and closes after a while. What I have noticed though is if I leave my darts stuck in the board one or two would usually fall out overnight, sometimes I hear them arguing! I am delighted with my win and would like to thank you all.
:headbang: :headbang: :darts :darts
WCDPA
International

Re: Rabs Review!!

Post by WCDPA »

Rab you can take the man out of shepherds bush! But not shepherds bush out of the man ! sounds like you've been in the Orchard on an all dayer :)
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

rabsmith2 wrote:Rabs Review.
Well I was lucky enough to win the dartboard. I think I might have received a faulty one though. Firstly the numbers are all over the place. It starts fine at number one, then jumps too eighteen then four and so on!!!. The sisal is very good and closes after a while. What I have noticed though is if I leave my darts stuck in the board one or two would usually fall out overnight, sometimes I hear them arguing! I am delighted with my win and would like to thank you all.
:DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD:

CLASS
Thinking of one.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

The Crusader wrote:
:DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD:

CLASS
Lol thank you Rab. ;) I have an Eclipse Pro downstairs and a blade 3 upstairs. Always leave my darts in the board and never had one fall out.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Well done the rabster
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
rabsmith2
Superleague Player

Post by rabsmith2 »

spaceman70 wrote:
The Crusader wrote:

CLASS
Lol thank you Rab. ;) I have an Eclipse Pro downstairs and a blade 3 upstairs. Always leave my darts in the board and never had one fall out.
Must not be within earshot Dave! Say no more darts aruging is a sore point they can be very flighty and barrelsome!! Think I better go to bed!!!
rabsmith2
Superleague Player

Post by rabsmith2 »

WCDPA wrote:Rab you can take the man out of shepherds bush! But not shepherds bush out of the man ! sounds like you've been in the Orchard on an all dayer :)
If only Paul, as the song goes "Those were the days my freind", keep smiling while you still have teeth!!!
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

rabsmith2 wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Rab you can take the man out of shepherds bush! But not shepherds bush out of the man ! sounds like you've been in the Orchard on an all dayer :)
If only Paul, as the song goes "Those were the days my freind", keep smiling while you still have teeth!!!
Will do sir :D
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

WCDPA wrote:
rabsmith2 wrote:
Too late
phil mitchell
The Ton Club

Post by phil mitchell »

Rab please step away from the drink. enough is enough, seek help :zipit:
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

nikkiboy wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
rabsmith2 wrote:
Too late
Fortunately nikki I was a peacemaker at brid! Even stayed away from Fitz as I seem to rile him for some reason :D .
rabsmith2
Superleague Player

Post by rabsmith2 »

phil mitchell wrote:
Rab please step away from the drink. enough is enough, seek help :zipit:
And a good morning to you sir :headbang:
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

WCDPA wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
rabsmith2 wrote:
Too late
Fortunately nikki I was a peacemaker at brid! Even stayed away from Fitz as I seem to rile him for some reason :D .
You weren't wearing a rasta hat and eating a bagel were you?