Communal Darters Diary

Place your local competition details and details of forthcoming tournaments here
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Re: Communal Darters Diary

Post by Welsh Wayne »

MEN :angry5: :angry5:

Could not make darts on Friday night due to work, Jan went on her own though, picked for her singles she played a Swansea Super League player.

Her Throw's were 100 - 140 - 100 two bad throws total 60 leaving 101 hits 93 to leave dbl 4 and duly got it next dart for a 19 dart leg , talk about bad loser !!!!!!!! He virtually ignored Jan not even a handshake, its a good job I wasn't there :angry5: :angry5:
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Has darts to beat Steve Alker 3-1 in a local comp at the weekend...... bottled my doubles and lost 3-2.

Would have been a great scalp.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Lee Taylor wrote:Has darts to beat Steve Alker 3-1 in a local comp at the weekend...... bottled my doubles and lost 3-2.

Never heard of her.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:Has darts to beat Steve Alker 3-1 in a local comp at the weekend...... bottled my doubles and lost 3-2.

Never heard of her.

Doesn't surprise me.
Stabbz
Feather Flights

Post by Stabbz »

Played my first tournament on Saturday which was a new thing i lost in the first round 3-1 quite annoyed as i know i could have won ect but always seem to play worse in situations when big groups are watching! not sure why really (big being a room full of boards, crowed ect)

any tips for that? cant see myself going much further if i cant handle 20-30 people watching !
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Stabbz wrote:Played my first tournament on Saturday which was a new thing i lost in the first round 3-1 quite annoyed as i know i could have won ect but always seem to play worse in situations when big groups are watching! not sure why really (big being a room full of boards, crowed ect)

any tips for that? cant see myself going much further if i cant handle 20-30 people watching !
Yes. Become a PDPA member.
Big Jock Knew
Stabbz
Feather Flights

Post by Stabbz »

I watched him abit on saturday he was a good player!
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Stabbz wrote:

Good player Steve, lightest of darts about 12 gram I think. Unlucky Lee :WWWW:
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Stabbz wrote:

Stabbz
Feather Flights

Post by Stabbz »

Welsh Wayne wrote:
Stabbz wrote:

Yeah i was chatting to him he said he had trouble realising the dart so he uses 10g darts!
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

I beat Steve at County a few years ago and Won Man of The Match, still one of my beat scalps, such a top bloke, as he was clearly struggling with the 1st stages of Dartsitis

Shame Welsh Wayne, that the bloke could not shake Jan's hand and accept defeat to a better player

The other year, on a slightly different note, the missus hit a 180, and this bloke came up to her after the game and said was that your 1st 180 ever, With a straight face, I just said it was her 1st this week :-)

Some Young bloke who was obviously keen on Darts, was watching a few of us practice for a Super League match the other week, he of course asked that classic have you ever hit a 180 question, just as I was hitting one :-)

Then said to him one of the other bloke's has already hit 5 tonight, lol
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Won my first comp last night. Masons arms singles league champion woohoo. 110 quid richer this morning.
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Well done Col!
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Col wrote:Won my first comp last night. Masons arms singles league champion woohoo. 110 quid richer this morning.

Well done slaphead :Scots
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Well done Colin, was it a money in money out tournament? Was the entry fee £110?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Cheeky fucker lol. Hundred quid for winning and ten quid for most 180's.
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

Super League went well tonight

Top of the table clash

We won 4-3 and I won my match 3-1 in 18, 21 and 18 Darts, finishing with a 130, 90 and 79, he finished on 80 with me stuck on tops in 18 Darts

Nice to finally throw some decent Darts after the shite year I had

But slightly overshadowed by my team mate Gavin winning with a 36.66 Average winning in 15, 11 and 15, with a 122 and a 141 Finish, fantastic to watch
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Lost 5-4 again last night that must be 4 to 5 times this season :angry5:
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Basgooner wrote:Super League went well tonight

Top of the table clash

We won 4-3 and I won my match 3-1 in 18, 21 and 18 Darts, finishing with a 130, 90 and 79, he finished on 80 with me stuck on tops in 18 Darts

Nice to finally throw some decent Darts after the conifers year I had

But slightly overshadowed by my team mate Gavin winning with a 36.66 Average winning in 15, 11 and 15, with a 122 and a 141 Finish, fantastic to watch
Good to hear your coming back into a bit of form mate especially after the year you've had, mighty impressive from your teamate :DDDD:
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

Welsh Wayne wrote:
Basgooner wrote:Super League went well tonight

Top of the table clash

Nice to finally throw some decent Darts after the conifers year I had

Good to hear your coming back into a bit of form mate especially after the year you've had, mighty impressive from your teamate :DDDD:
Tks Wayne

Yeah that Gav is a bit of a flash Barsteward :-)