PDC Q School 18th-21st January 2018

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Bram_1900
County Player

Re: PDC Q School 18th-21st January 2018

Post by Bram_1900 »

Snoopdougydoug wrote: Mike plays 15,20,17,18,18 for his won legs.
Could have done better
neil rose
Steady Sixties

Post by neil rose »

nikkiboy wrote:
neil rose wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
dartsfan22 wrote:Anyone know why Mcdine didn’t enter ? Had free entry after coming 8th in challenge tour
Think someone said he was having an operation???? not sure though
Incorrect
Thanks for that concise answer Neil :)

I remembered the thread and he had a knee operation at the back end of last year yes? so is probably still healing?
Nothing to do with any operation , if he was allowed to enter he would of im sure ;-)
Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 »

Peter Mitchell 5 | 1 Peter Evison

well done Evison. You've won a leg. Can't see why such a legend wants to try and go to q school if you haven't even won a match for years.
Canuck_bully
The Ton Club

Post by Canuck_bully »

Fitton gone early again, looking like a real struggle for O Shea and Fitton.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Last 256
Ken MacNeil 5 | 1 James Lane
Ryan Harrington 5 | 0 Andy Hutchings
Jon Jukes 5 | 3 Connor Scutt
Josh McCarthy 5 | 0 Andrew Foster
Keith O'Neill 5 | 2 Douglas Thomas
Shane O'Connor 5 | 2 Coni Singh Nagi
Jonathan Worsley 5 | 1 Dave Ladley
Leon Bailey 5 | 1 Nolan Arendse
John Mann 5 | 0 Kieran Evans
Luke Woodhouse 5 | 0 Lee Siddle
Paul Holloway 5 | 1 Shaun Davies
Brandonn Monk 5 | 3 Roger Scrivens
Jamie Hughes 5 | 0 Matthew Clarke
Alan Tabern 5 | 0 Craig Reeves
Darren Place 5 | 3 Rachel Brooks
Terry Temple 5 | 4 Richie Corner
Ronnie Roberts 5 | 1 Mark Graham
Peter Hudson 5 | 0 Kelvin Hart
Michael Dawson 5 | 0 Dale Gadsby

Jason Lowe 5 | 1 Luke Kennedy
Michael McCloskey 5 | 1 Craig Lewis
Justin Smith 5 | 0 Adam Shanks
Adam Smith Neale 5 | 0 Trevor Vallely
Paul McCrevey 5 | 1 John Court
Paul Milford 5 | 1 Charlie Jackson
Scott Rollings 5 | 3 Jack Fuller
Tom Gregory 5 | 2 Jnr Joyce
Jordan Boyce 5 | 2 Barry Tyler
Joe Singleton 5 | 0 Phil Locke
Brian Woods 5 | 0 George Fawcett
Lee Palfreyman 5 | 0 Billy Gallie
Keith Geraghty 5 | 3 Nick Fullwell
George Gardner 5 | 0 Shane Reidy
Callan Rydz 5 | 0 Mark Pritchard
Mick Todd 5 | 1 Robert Walsh
Tony Cole 5 | 0 Declan Coles
Jason Marriott 5 | 4 Darryl Fitton
John O'Shea 5 | 2 Harry Robinson
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 »

Fitton out as well. He and O'Shea will have a hard task even getting into the UK Open qualifiers
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

The Jolly Man wrote:Where have you got that info from? That does t sound like what the PDC initially said
Rule 4.2.
Chambord
The Ton Club

Post by Chambord »

Andy Scott
‏ @andy_c_scott
1m1 minute ago

Frantisek Humpula wins 5-2 and Mario Robbe wins 5-1. Final around 1615 CET. #LoveTheDarts #QSchool
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Chambord wrote:Andy Scott
‏ @andy_c_scott
1m1 minute ago

Frantisek Humpula wins 5-2 and Mario Robbe wins 5-1. Final around 1615 CET. #LoveTheDarts #QSchool
So will see first thrower from Czech Rep get a tour card
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Zeyes wrote:
The Jolly Man wrote:Where have you got that info from? That does t sound like what the PDC initially said
Rule 4.2.
So it is. The wording wasn't clear initially. For clarity the full list:
4.2 Entry to UK Open qualifying Events is open to all Full and Associate Members but is limited to 256 players per Event. Once all Full Members have entered, Associate Members shall have their entries accepted on the basis of their Q School Order of Merit position until a 256 player field has been reached. Places will be allocated to Associate Members from both the UK and European Q Schools on a pro-rata basis depending on how many places are available to be filled and how many entrants there were in each Q School. For example, if there were 200 entrants in the UK Q School and 100 in the European Q School, two-thirds of the available places will be allocated to players from the UK Q School. If this does not fill the 256 places once all players from one Q School have been offered the opportunity to compete, players from the other Q School shall be entitled to enter in order of their position on their Q School Order of Merit
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Out, really struggling right now, no complaints though, guy played well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Snoopdougydoug
Brass Darts

Post by Snoopdougydoug »

Currently Humpula 3-1 Robbe
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

So a quick calculation would mean a player will need to be top 90 on the UK oom to be guarenteed a spot at uk open qualifiers and top 38 on the euro oom
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

ifm wrote:Out, really struggling right now, no complaints though, guy played well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Bad time for back problems. Do you think it'll get better in the last two days?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

The Jolly Man wrote:
Zeyes wrote:
Rule 4.2.
4.2 Entry to UK Open qualifying Events is open to all Full and Associate Members but is limited to 256 players per Event. Once all Full Members have entered, Associate Members shall have their entries accepted on the basis of their Q School Order of Merit position until a 256 player field has been reached. Places will be allocated to Associate Members from both the UK and European Q Schools on a pro-rata basis depending on how many places are available to be filled and how many entrants there were in each Q School. For example, if there were 200 entrants in the UK Q School and 100 in the European Q School, two-thirds of the available places will be allocated to players from the UK Q School. If this does not fill the 256 places once all players from one Q School have been offered the opportunity to compete, players from the other Q School shall be entitled to enter in order of their position on their Q School Order of Merit
I'm reading that to say the UK school takes priority??? or am I mad?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
DutchFrank2
The Ton Club

Post by DutchFrank2 »

Robbe wins 5-4
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
The Jolly Man wrote:
Zeyes wrote:
Rule 4.2.
4.2 Entry to UK Open qualifying Events is open to all Full and Associate Members but is limited to 256 players per Event. Once all Full Members have entered, Associate Members shall have their entries accepted on the basis of their Q School Order of Merit position until a 256 player field has been reached. Places will be allocated to Associate Members from both the UK and European Q Schools on a pro-rata basis depending on how many places are available to be filled and how many entrants there were in each Q School. For example, if there were 200 entrants in the UK Q School and 100 in the European Q School, two-thirds of the available places will be allocated to players from the UK Q School and one third to the European Q School. If this does not fill the 256 places once all players from one Q School have been offered the opportunity to compete, players from the other Q School shall be entitled to enter in order of their position on their Q School Order of Merit
Erm no you are mad, read it again. Slowly.

Or, I'll add a bit in blue for the hard of thinking.
Big Jock Knew
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

nikkiboy wrote:
The Jolly Man wrote:
Zeyes wrote:
Rule 4.2.
I think you've misread it. Seems like they'll continue asking on a pro-rata basis until they've reached the end of one list and then continue with the other list.
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

The UK Q-school is either miles behind with the updates or it is going to be an extremely long day in Wigan.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
The Jolly Man wrote:
Zeyes wrote:
Rule 4.2.
4.2 Entry to UK Open qualifying Events is open to all Full and Associate Members but is limited to 256 players per Event. Once all Full Members have entered, Associate Members shall have their entries accepted on the basis of their Q School Order of Merit position until a 256 player field has been reached. Places will be allocated to Associate Members from both the UK and European Q Schools on a pro-rata basis depending on how many places are available to be filled and how many entrants there were in each Q School. For example, if there were 200 entrants in the UK Q School and 100 in the European Q School, two-thirds of the available places will be allocated to players from the UK Q School and one third to the European Q School. If this does not fill the 256 places once all players from one Q School have been offered the opportunity to compete, players from the other Q School shall be entitled to enter in order of their position on their Q School Order of Merit
Erm no you are mad, read it again. Slowly.

Or, I'll add a bit in blue for the hard of thinking.
So I am mad then, read it wrong but have to say it's a bit vague for what is usually such a professional organisation
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am