PDC Q School 18th-21st January 2018

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Bram_1900
County Player

Re: PDC Q School 18th-21st January 2018

Post by Bram_1900 »

Berry van Peer hasnt done much these days, has he?
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: PDC Q School 18th-21st January 2018

Post by ifm »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
ifm wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:Fix alert Rickwood v McFarlane again.
:DDD:
I'm sure when he gets back he can tell us all what the odds of that happening were
Bugger beat me, I've deteriorated visably over the last couple of days, no disrespect he hit 7 180"s against me yesterday but only 3 today lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If Rob dosen't win a tour card and is back at work tomorrow, i'll hear his review of the games. You've been done by the "Japanese Sniper" :)
He played great both days, very good player, I scored and finished yesterday but didn't score well today.
I'm now feeling very sorry for myself, I genuinely feel I've been robbed, my form was the best it's ever been but physically I'm in bits, poor timing is all.

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
ifm wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
I'm sure when he gets back he can tell us all what the odds of that happening were
Bugger beat me, I've deteriorated visably over the last couple of days, no disrespect he hit 7 180"s against me yesterday but only 3 today lol

If Rob dosen't win a tour card and is back at work tomorrow, i'll hear his review of the games. You've been done by the "Japanese Sniper" :)
He played great both days, very good player, I scored and finished yesterday but didn't score well today.
I'm now feeling very sorry for myself, I genuinely feel I've been robbed, my form was the best it's ever been but physically I'm in bits, poor timing is all.

Jesting aside, hard luck. Fair play for giving it a go. Qschool appears to be a total and utter minefield.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

ifm wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
ifm wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:

Yeah, very good player. Injuries are a killer but there's always next year.
Now stop leaning over a phone a get some physio :grin:
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: PDC Q School 18th-21st January 2018

Post by ifm »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
ifm wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: :DDD:

Yeah, very good player. Injuries are a killer but there's always next year.
Now stop leaning over a phone a get some physio :grin:
My lift is with a marker lol

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Thats it for Jaws then early exit.
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

ifm wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
ifm wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:

That's unlucky, nothing you can do about it.
Hopefully you can give it another go next year
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

PrinceOfWalesFan wrote:Anyone else noticed Joshua Clement is only 9-1 to get a tour card for today? He has only won 1 leg the last three days
Someone will have put money on him and the bookies has shit themselves and priced it up in line with others

They won’t be paying any attention to the actual results
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

ifm wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
ifm wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:

Bad timing indeed. Maybe you'll have a good year on the CT, it's a viable route to succes this year.
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

Good to see O'Shea get a good win.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: PDC Q School 18th-21st January 2018

Post by ifm »

Mgt wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
ifm wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: :DDD:

Bad timing indeed. Maybe you'll have a good year on the CT, it's a viable route to succes this year.
Trouble is they've thrown it in next week, need to see a doc

Madsocks
Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 »

For the first time since 1995 we wont see Dennis Smith on the Pro Tour.
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Yep, fair play Ian - takes balls to put yourself through this. Absolute minefield of a competition. Hope you can take some positives out of this week.
Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 »

Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 »

Cameron Menzies out. He won't win a card.
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Congratulations to Shaun Howell, David Hicks and Martin Kavanagh on winning the Atif Hussain award.

George Fawcett still to play his first match.
Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 »

Tony O'shea with a second win of the day. Seems he saved the best for last.
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Bram_1900 wrote:Tony O'shea with a second win of the day. Seems he saved the best for last.
And probably into the UK Open Qualifiers.
Vriezzer
Pub Champion

Post by Vriezzer »

Ratajski reported to be out of running! Quite a shock in the EU Q-School.
To survive, is to be victorious!
Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 »

Vriezzer wrote:Ratajski reported to be out of running! Quite a shock in the EU Q-School.
Biggest fiasco of this q school.