2018 PDC Unicorn Challenge Tour

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ssjsa
International

Re: 2018 PDC Unicorn Challenge Tour

Post by ssjsa »

devosteve wrote:Sometimes though it is the auto spell on the phone that is to blame. When I post q school the q can be either quality or quickly school.

Anyway from now on I am giving 110% to making sure my posts are spot on.
Same with me Devo. Will make sure that I check all my predictive texts pists.

And I will say this only once.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Garry Murphy wrote:uneducated people who ask "can you borrow me some money"
makes me want to ask "who from"

The word "speak " seems to have gone out of existence, everything is""I will talk with you later".

And the worst is those Yank idiotic sayings where they add words that make zero sense for things like "give up already"
They have no comprehension of the tenses either.
Watched an episode of Jeremy Kyle the other day and they were doing a lie detector and the guy was saying: "I didn't do nothing" over and over again and not one person picked him up on it, double negative which means he did do something.

It will only get worse, there's a teacher training advert on in England at the moment trying to get people into the job and they interview young teachers who have been doing the job, one of them a dozy girl actually says: "And they all look up at you and I'm like" and pulls a face. What hope have the kids got when the teachers can't even speak proper English!!!!

When I worked behind a bar they would regularly ask: "Can I get a pint of Carling?" and I'd reply "No you can't that is what I am here to do or did you mean to say "may I have a pint of carling?"
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

I didn't know that PDC now stood for Pendants Dictionary Corner ;)

Quite a few Lancs SuperLeague teams will be decimated on Sunday with the Challenge Tour up north. Think we lose 5 players, not many teams are able/want to rearrange.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:I didn't know that PDC now stood for Pendants Dictionary Corner ;)

Quite a few Lancs SuperLeague teams will be decimated on Sunday with the Challenge Tour up north. Think we lose 5 players, not many teams are able/want to rearrange.
*pedants :grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

ifm wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:I didn't know that PDC now stood for Pendants Dictionary Corner ;)

Arse :banghead: :DDD:
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

I know entries don't close until 2pm tomorrow, but Alan Warriner has confirmed on Twitter that numbers will not be as high as Q School.

No surprise there, but personally still think entries will be pretty high.

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ifm wrote:

:DDD:
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

264 entries
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

oche balboa wrote:264 entries
See you have been thinking of a number, double it, them multiply by 22.

Answer: 6

Felt tip pens and Fusilier are not a good mix. ;-)

devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

ssjsa wrote:I know entries don't close until 2pm tomorrow, but Alan Warriner has confirmed on Twitter that numbers will not be as high as Q School.

But I thought it's not possible for them to be as high as Q school anyway? Because those who won cards are not at this event?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
ifm wrote:

Arse :banghead: :DDD:
Brilliant
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

devosteve wrote:
ssjsa wrote:I know entries don't close until 2pm tomorrow, but Alan Warriner has confirmed on Twitter that numbers will not be as high as Q School.

But I thought it's not possible for them to be as high as Q school anyway? Because those who won cards are not at this event?
Quite correct. There are clearly no flies on you Devo.

Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

nikkiboy wrote:

The word "speak " seems to have gone out of existence, everything is""I will talk with you later".

And the worst is those Yank idiotic sayings where they add words that make zero sense for things like "give up already"
Watched an episode of Jeremy Kyle the other day and they were doing a lie detector and the guy was saying: "I didn't do nothing" over and over again and not one person picked him up on it, double negative which means he did do something.

It will only get worse, there's a teacher training advert on in England at the moment trying to get people into the job and they interview young teachers who have been doing the job, one of them a dozy girl actually says: "And they all look up at you and I'm like" and pulls a face. What hope have the kids got when the teachers can't even speak proper English!!!!

When I worked behind a bar they would regularly ask: "Can I get a pint of Carling?" and I'd reply "No you can't that is what I am here to do or did you mean to say "may I have a pint of carling?"
The I didn't do nothing" double negative annoys me , but what annoys me more is when the person saying it is too dense to even grasp the point when it is explained to them.
Or if 2 guys are speaking to each other and one say I was "talking to" and I mutter "speak , its speak you moron".

There is an old saying those who can , do, those who can't teach, and look at the state of the teachers, 2 ex teachers post on here and df and looking at their posts you can see why the kids are the way they are.
I do have some sympathy for teachers in that kids today for the most part are ignorant , badly mannered, and reared and think the world revolves.
You can not ever shout at the fuckers, let alone give them a slap, all with some allergy that was invented recently, or some other invented adhd type ailment.
You only have to look at facebook to see some of the English people murdering their own language.

I remember when every class had a fat kid,and they were the one bullied , and although it was wrong it gave them incentive to shift the weight now its like you are the odd one out if you are not obese, like a kid with both a mam and a dad, another rarity.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

The I didn't do nothing" double negative annoys me , but what annoys me more is when the person saying it is too dense to even grasp the point when it is explained to them.
Or if 2 guys are speaking to each other and one say I was "talking to" and I mutter "speak , its speak you moron".

There is an old saying those who can , do, those who can't teach, and look at the state of the teachers, 2 ex teachers post on here and df and looking at their posts you can see why the kids are the way they are.
I do have some sympathy for teachers in that kids today for the most part are ignorant , badly mannered, and reared and think the world revolves.
You can not ever shout at the fekkers, let alone give them a slap, all with some allergy that was invented recently, or some other invented adhd type ailment.
You only have to look at facebook to see some of the English people murdering their own language.

I remember when every class had a fat kid,and they were the one bullied , and although it was wrong it gave them incentive to shift the weight now its like you are the odd one out if you are not obese, like a kid with both a mam and a dad, another rarity.
Thank f**k you are not a teacher Gaz that is all I can say. :grin:
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

You can not ever shout at the fekkers, let alone give them a slap, all with some allergy that was invented recently, or some other invented adhd type ailment.

Having seen the photos of you released recently I have sent a food parcel over to Cork to the address you gave me, please let me know if your Polish neighbours enjoyed it.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Thank f**k you are not a teacher Gaz that is all I can say. :grin:
As I already said those that can do, those that cant teach. You would want to be insane to do teaching these days, hence why they are struggling to hire.
I was in a supermarket a couple of weeks before xmas and saw this little kid kick his own mother and the mother beg him to stop.
I told the kid loudly to "do what your mum said" to scare him. My wife then moaned at me for giving out to the child, guess I am old school but if I even thought of kicking my mum she would have battered me, and rightly so.
This is where the parent giving the kid a slap is needed, but sadly in this pc age we all must let the little shits walk all over the parents.

nikkiboy wrote: Having seen the photos of you released recently I have sent a food parcel over to Cork to the address you gave me, please let me know if your Polish neighbours enjoyed it.
I guess in a world where almost half the world is obese, and the other half below the poverty line is starving, when you see pics of a man who actually looks after himself, does not live on junk food, has all his teeth, his hair, his health and does not have a potbelly, and actually cares about his health, it must be disconcerting to hordes of fat people.

By the way, knowing this site by the time the polish neighbours get any food parcel the food would be six months out of date :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

It's not speak too is it sunshine.....that would be the wrong tense. .. :roll:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: Having seen the photos of you released recently I have sent a food parcel over to Cork to the address you gave me, please let me know if your Polish neighbours enjoyed it.
I guess in a world where almost half the world is obese, and the other half below the poverty line is starving, when you see pics of a man who actually looks after himself, does not live on junk food, has all his teeth, his hair, his health and does not have a potbelly, and actually cares about his health, it must be disconcerting to hordes of fat people.

By the way, knowing this site by the time the polish neighbours get any food parcel the food would be six months out of date :DDD:
Shame you don't brush your hair, teeth or have a wash every now and then.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

JC would be an idea candidate for The Kyle Show.........brainless and chavy..........is he out of bed yet?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

JC would be an idea candidate for The Kyle Show.........brainless and chavy..........is he out of bed yet?
Probably at "work".

Madsocks